TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    reads list:

    not voting (town lean):
    leetic <who will be posting more soon, I hope>
    sunfan
    raeko <who I haven't seen a wolf tell yet, but I know raeko has evolved her game. if she's Zenith's partner I will quote this post in endgame and remember it or something>

    buffering zone (???):
    subarupoptart

    could vote (lack of substantive posts):
    Arp!
    Zenith

    pls respond:
    Lar

    not real (but actually real but not in thread):
    nakah
    We do actually have a readslist here. Top is a Ro3 if you believe in that tell, though again the Raeko read is loaded with hedging.

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    defensive of raeko?
    she could definitely be pulling a fast one on me
    that possibility is not outside my mind by any means
    Like is all this awkwardness simply on account of them being a couple or is there something more here?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I don't know if I agree with Botchi's take on lar's sticking-to-guns mentality for his post on voting Nakah 99.9%
    I am legitimately trying to read raeko, but it's hard. I think her thread presence has been really good for her, but sometimes I feel she does that more as a wolf and is much more likely to forget about the game. I don't know if she's pocketing me with some of my reads, but she's not been spicy enough for me to fully convinced she's town. I'm doing my best to be impartial.

    as for the request of top and bottom 2:

    do not touch: sunfan, lar
    maybe vote: arp leetic in no particular order, and even then, leetic is just POE at this point and I don't feel as strong on it
    arp is partially regret for not going yesterday. I don't want to unfairly pressure arp, though
    This feels a bit tryhard, did roundbox dedicate a paragraph to anyone else? Also if Raeko's not a real townread why are they not in the "maybe vote", 'specially when that wasn't even a real push on me or Arp

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    is this what it's like to be pocketed? did raeko/lar just pocket the shit out of me all game?
    While Raeko definitely played in a manner that read "pockety" I don't think roundbox acted super pocketed, they mostly seemed indifferent to the slot

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    fruiting you seems so suboptimal especially with you outing as vig
    wolves know arp is VT, so your shot would not be refunded

    what gives
    Soft defense of Raeko here?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I never made a case on him, I never moved my vote off him
    These interactions feel weaksauce. But with roundbox you could say that about anybody

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    And yes, roundbox barely showing up when they said they'd be more active today is not a good sign, but you'll both need to put in the effort if we want to do this

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Eating dinner and forgot I need to go to Wal Mart tonight because we're going to Selma tomorrow morning for the march, but thread doesn't seem to be bustling anyway. I still should be fully present for what I'm sure will be a very flacid EOD though

    Kind of pissed you guys are even debating between me and Round like, it's pretty obviously fucking Round here dude hasnt even been half trying all game
    Your ISO has not exactly been inspiring. Why were you playing so passively in regards to Raeko?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Eating dinner and forgot I need to go to Wal Mart tonight because we're going to Selma tomorrow morning for the march, but thread doesn't seem to be bustling anyway. I still should be fully present for what I'm sure will be a very flacid EOD though

    Kind of pissed you guys are even debating between me and Round like, it's pretty obviously fucking Round here dude hasnt even been half trying all game

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Im a bad party attender

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    If the delayed kill is on lar or roundbox*

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    We *might* have auto and not know it yet, yeah
    If lar was who the wolves did a delayed kill on last night, town auto wins after killing raeko here

    But the delayed kill is probably just on me, and they decided to fruit me as well for some unknown galaxy brain reason

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    dang okay, so i guess its up to lar and roundbox to make their case

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    So wait, do we just autowin? There isn't enough phases for us to not kill the wolf team

    Like even if you fuck up and kill me right after Raeko, you could just idk fucking Lynch Roundbox right after and we win?

    Like is the game just solved now unless my math is bad
    The wolves have delayed their kill on someone and can shoot someone this night, which would leave us in an F3 on D4 (likely Botchi, roundbox, MML, unless the delayed kill is on MML which would be super convenient)

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    So wait, do we just autowin? There isn't enough phases for us to not kill the wolf team

    Like even if you fuck up and kill me right after Raeko, you could just idk fucking Lynch Roundbox right after and we win?

    Like is the game just solved now unless my math is bad

    Leave a comment:

Working...