TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    There is one compelling evidence outside the game that points to a Botchi+Leetic team instead of Raeko+??? (Raeko+Roundbox would be pretty funny)
    And I don't think I'm allowed to really use it

    But I can't unsee it; it's right there

    I would appreciate people telling me how they feel about Leetic possibly being a wolf, even with a different partner. I want to see something

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    So awesome spent the entire phase reaching the same conclusion that Leetic did in like 5 minutes fuck

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    So with no real hard scum reads all game I kind of get Leetic's point that the Subaru kill was just because the wolves liked the state of the game and decided they wanted to kill someone pretty inoffensive nd both I and Raeko fit that world view. Obviously, I think that narrows it down to Raeko as the most likely suspect by default

    I guess it could be anyone though because it isn't like Subaru was hard gunning anyone. Regretfully there just isn't enough interactions to really lead elsewhere

    I think it is safe to say that if it's not exactly Nakah+Leetic (Leetic trying to save himself from any heat because he knows Nakah will likely get modkilled, thus fucking over the team) then the alterantive is that the wolves haven't been getting any real heat whatsoever

    So that would be what?

    SunFan
    Raeko
    Leetic
    To a lesser extent Roundbox certainly hasn't gotten what he would consider heat
    I probably belong on this list too.

    Lets go ahead and remove SunFan because I think the fruit situation is compelling enough to make me feel he's been targeted by wolves. Of Raeko, Roundbox and Leetic Raeko benefits the most from Subaru's death in this manner

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    hellooooooooooo Botchi welcome to the game!!

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Egg votecount

    Lahkesis/Botchi (1): sunfan

    Unvote: MML

    Not voting. The Rest

    ====

    End of day in about 7 hours

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I know Botchi he's partly why I lost my first TWG game. Him and that SunFan Seer bastard

    Anyway long time no see Botchi!

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    he was responding to this post of yours, Lar
    Ah, gotcha

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    I'm going to put on the tinfoil for a second I apologize, I've just re-read the roles and feel like I've been falling into one or many traps after seeing what stuff does again and putting it into context of everything I've talked about today.

    Really gonna need their input but I'm settling Arp unfortunately. Would absolutely love for Nakah to pop in as well dando putazos to the horse rq.

    Should that slot get replaced I'm very curious what leetic's assessment of it would be now that we have infinitely more to work with than page 1 and when it's not Nakah for the meta. Really hoping it doesn't but if I don't see a flood of Bonehicans after I hit Submit Reply it'd be an interesting perspective with the original reasoning gone.
    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Iso'ing as fast as I can after I've just made my vote; apologies if I did exactly what you're talking about because I didn't remember much aside from the shallow read earlier. I was most likely at work at the time though so that's "my bad" in the sense I didn't read very closely.

    [Arp Quote]

    I find goin to the nitty gritty of info via wolfchat or otherwise to be hella tinfoily even though I've just put mine on. It's definitely a possibility but it's not the first place I'm lookin.

    [Arp Quote]


    Definitely don't want you feelin like that neither btw, I don't think you're draggin the game down. Can feel all of that I'm gettin anxious af but you got this

    [Arp Quote]


    In respect to the raeko vote on me I do share this sentiment, startin to feel bad I ain't checked the current yet as of 18min to EoD

    [Arp Quote]


    Motherfucker I missed this, I do share a lot of these thoughts. Unvote the tinfoil's hurt me. I'm very conflicted.
    Subaru votes Arp and then unvotes them soon after, saying they ultimately agree with them. The Arp quote in question:
    Originally posted by Arp!
    gotcha!

    some thoughts:
    -> i like where lar is coming from and don't really have anything to say in opposition
    -> aside from the barrage of math questions, sunfan is giving me mixed feelings, but all of their reasoning has made sense so far
    -> leetic being a bit aggressive towards the beginning and then vague once questioned gives me bad vibes, but i'm not sure if that's indicative of a wolf or not
    -> don't have too much to say about roundbox or subaru, but they both seem pretty genuine so far and i'm not seeing any red flags. though roundbox wanting to vote an active player initially was a bit iffy
    -> raeko's posts yesterday made a good impression i think! i was going to say i wanted to hear more from them but this took so long to type that i have now heard more from them. pretty solid reads as well
    -> i definitely want to hear more from nakah and zenith before EOD. intrigued about what sunfan has allegedly figured out about zenith, but i'm not gonna place a vote until i've heard what he has to say. an assertion like that certainly lends itself to some suspicion
    SO agreeing with this post was what made him unvote Arp and it's a clear on me, positive thoughts on Raeko, and some lurkwarm could-break-either-way takes on everyone else ok



    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    leetic There's no way for me to ever impress you but I'm takin the foil off and going with what I was thinking the whole day. Not happy with my EoD
    Ultimately lands on Leetic

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    ALRIGHT BOTCHI

    I don't know that I got another inspirational speech of the same caliber in me
    but when you're done with that errand, give us the best you've got

    hope you've been well, too

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Botchi246 has replaced Lahkesis effective immediately

    He will not be available to post right now but he has communicated intent to post after he finishes an errand.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Further commenting not needed
    Back in like an hour. EOD is less then two, right?
    he was responding to this post of yours, Lar

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Will have to go through sf's reads as i done just got ninja'd, in due time
    'K

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Been bouncing the leans, like zenith said sf is giving mad confused town and i got no clue what leet's on half the time. I wanna see the world where both isn't a wolf but it's getting a lil hard between just the both of em. Getting on board being either finally getting a solid town read or voting. I also gotta be real i have zero recollection of how i played during anon, i don't remember being as with the game then as i am now.

    The registers been giving me all sorts of hell tonight. Gonna unvote now that you're here as well before i forget
    In Response to Roundbox mentioning how Subaru had played previously. He unvotes here as Roundbox was present

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Btw just so i don't run with a wrong definition is xpost the same as ninja'ing or is that a bad look on me? Not quite sure what this means
    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Gonna explode the pharmacy with my mind they got rid of the ability to sign in with your normal numbers and now i gotta scan my face again which I'm not doing under any circumstance, shit process got even more shit cuz someone logged onto one after i got the drawers out and now i can't finish my job I'm livid i gotta catch up in the Snow
    Clarification and venting. FFR will always be a good safe space for venting as long as I have a say

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Yes
    I deadass have no idea what he is responding to

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Raeko had voted Zenith at the time I believe in a similar vein to the summon vote you had placed on me is how I interpreted it, Leetic took issue with this and that was the reasoning I could grasp as to Why they took issue with the sentiment. There was enough context there to know it wasn't serious but it really seemed like they took it as if it were a real serious vote which was strange to me.

    Leetic:
    Would not vote for today:

    Nakah
    sunfan
    Zenith (I'll give them the chance to show up next day)
    Anyone else want to join the list?"

    Raeko:
    why are me and roundbox not on the list idk I kinda want to play the game with people who make posts above anything else

    it is extremely boring and not fun to just vote for someone who hasn't even shown up but I would just feel bad voting for someone who is around and killing the game even further...


    This was posted ages before Raeko made a criticism of my approach that was consistent with what was said here so I was tryna link everything up; I didn't think her point was that weird and I wanted to try and figure out or parse potential context as to why things were said how they were in each quote I provided between both people
    I'm pretty sure Subaru just didn't use the [quote] tag here. -He's defending Raeko which is in line with his reads from before

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    sunfan wtf don't give a better inspirational speech than me how dare you
    just trying to overthrow roundbox's record for worst crosspost of all time

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    sunfan wtf don't give a better inspirational speech than me how dare you

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    i hope that's what he meant, cuz i'm thoroughly confused otherwise! i figured i'd made it clear that i understand that already

    i'm heading to dinner and then locking in on homework and then after that i'll see what i can do, though i'm a tad bit worried my analysis skills won't be up to snuff
    You got this!! don't even worry about being "up to snuff"... remember how Subaru specified that he stopped overthinking so much?? and his words just came across as genuine. You don't always need to have an amazing analysis but the fact that you did it and how you sound/come across when you do it is more important than anything

    Leave a comment:

Working...