TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    to me, "within town meta" doesn't equate to "this person is town"

    like it really felt like you were saying "Nakah is specifically town for his entrance"

    surely that's what you were saying, no?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    You said you dont like lynching inactive


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I do agree with your assessment of Leetic's defense though, where it seemed like he dug himself a hole with his defense of Nakah and didn't want to back track
    Do you have other thoughts/reads?
    If we don't go Leetic here, who would you vote for?

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    hahahahahahahaha

    jerk off and not in the "mean person" way
    definitely....not doing that, but the other.

    anyways, back to it

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    leetic I'll go ahead and give it up

    I thought you were saying you were reading Nakah blue for his entrance (which is why I was coy about it at the time)

    it appeared very quickly that I was probably wrong

    can you maybe talk about why you thought his entrance was in his town meta/actually alignment indicative?
    The opener did read as if it was hinting at something, but I will say I don't currently read the slot as blue. It's well inside Nakah's town meta to play like this, especially given one of the more recent games in NSM where the wolves (including me) were able to take advantage of Nakah's inactivity. Any more I say on the slot should be based on the replacement's behavior though

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Can someone with meta tell me what Arp's deal is? Like the biggest red flag with their play in this game has been their refusal to engage with anything really, are they always like this? I had a similar issue with Zenith though and we know how that turned out
    no, they're distinctly not always like this, I have noted that this is a game unlike one I have ever seen them play

    I am 100% sure I have already said that, prior to this game, they have only ever rolled town, and they have essentially always been townread near universally

    it is a stark, notable departure that I am absolutely sure I have made clear

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Whats a jo? A joint?ripping the bong
    hahahahahahahaha

    jerk off and not in the "mean person" way

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    Have you ever used Flonase?? I swear this medication is sent to earth from heaven above, I used to get chronic sinus infections and would occasionally have to get prescription steroid nasal sprays and now you can just get this daily spray anywhere no prescription needed and if you use it every day it's like... I just don't have sinus problems anymore since I started using it

    I cannot recommend it enough if you have problems with your sinuses
    I will definitely keep it in mind in the future, but my health problems have been with my throat/windpipe maybe (seeing a doctor fucking EVENTUALLY, not until April), I probably just got sick on top of already being sick

    danceguy and I got sick at the exact same time with the exact same symptoms with this sinus stuff after a friend visited us and might've been sick (but it might've been something else, we don't know and never will)

    I am better today than I was yesterday and HOPEFULLY I will be better tomorrow and if I am not better by Saturday (btw wolves, you should definitely either win or kill me by Saturday, thank u), I will cry because I might miss a friend's birthday

    none of this is game relevant so u can just skip if u want

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Whats a jo? A joint?ripping the bong

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Can someone with meta tell me what Arp's deal is? Like the biggest red flag with their play in this game has been their refusal to engage with anything really, are they always like this? I had a similar issue with Zenith though and we know how that turned out

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm seeing some of the most low IQ takes in this thread, especially since y'all should know who you're dealing with here. Regardless, we actually have a replacement here so I don't wanna see anymore screaming "OMGWTFBBQ THERE'S AN INACTIVE!!!11!!!1!" Not gonna engage at all with the angleshooting because I am physically allergic to that

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    leetic I'll go ahead and give it up

    I thought you were saying you were reading Nakah blue for his entrance (which is why I was coy about it at the time)

    it appeared very quickly that I was probably wrong

    can you maybe talk about why you thought his entrance was in his town meta/actually alignment indicative?

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    sinuses have been trying to kill me
    Have you ever used Flonase?? I swear this medication is sent to earth from heaven above, I used to get chronic sinus infections and would occasionally have to get prescription steroid nasal sprays and now you can just get this daily spray anywhere no prescription needed and if you use it every day it's like... I just don't have sinus problems anymore since I started using it

    I cannot recommend it enough if you have problems with your sinuses

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    raeko
    can I give you a prize for using angle-shooting correctly?
    no one fucking ever does it drives me insane

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    I need to "decompress" hehe
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    the above post reads to me like botchi has to hit the JO (as they said circa 2007)
    I hate both of you so much

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    already more productive than Nakah
    that part definitely true tho

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    If Botchi is the Malice Wolf, that basically hampers the game in a way where the delayed kill can't happen and really fucks over wolves in a manner that modkilling him as a villager kind of doesn't. It also prevents wolves from using this super cool mechanic that he wants to see in action

    So he tries to replace and not modkill but the replacement takes forever and now it's running to the next day's EOD

    Yeah I think it really was Nakah. Leetic makes the most sense as his partner because he's so strongly defending Nakah really early in the game and when it got to the point Nakah was so far gone that defending him was absurd he already felt he was in too deep and just kept doing it
    Every time I try to comment on this, it gets into angle-shooty territory, and just idk yeah

    I do agree with your assessment of Leetic's defense though, where it seemed like he dug himself a hole with his defense of Nakah and didn't want to back track

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    I was on page 14 rereading and I refreshed to see the new posts and all I see is Lar trying to nail me in a coffin. You said you dont like lynching inactive, and at this point im hardly active with this being my second post.
    And straight to being possibly labeled the malice wolf is alarming!
    lar L O V E S
    lynching inactives

    it is his cocaine

    Leave a comment:

Working...