TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Your host might be going blind votecount

    Arp! (1): Botchi

    Sleep (2): thesunfan, MML

    Not voting: mellon, Roundbox, leetic, Arp!

    Day ends in a little over an hour
    Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-5-2026, 08:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I truly wonder how hard it is for wolves to make a decent nightkill (or delayed nightkill, I guess) in this following nightphase

    there are some worlds where it gets really hard for them to do so, I have to imagine

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    popping in to say i would also vote sleep. made good progress on studying but i'm unsure if i'll finish in time to do very much unfortunately. will be here for EOD regardless
    I meant every word I said to you, btw
    You definitely shouldn't take this game hard
    I signed up partially because I saw you on the list

    Please forgive me for being evil and giving you inspirational speeches when I knew your death was unavoidable

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    OK bro

    I wasn't gonna do it but I guess I am all in now behind

    Sleep

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Holy hell I posted that before I saw the claim, Sun Fan

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    roundbox I want to say that your... idk
    demeanor feels like busy town
    I guess I really ought to note it for u

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    My vote is on Leetic, Freezin

    But hell

    I think at worse, we really do end up right where we are anyway. I have to be honest I find it much more annoying the drag the game out further then just commit because if people no show again after an extended phase and a sleep vote, I will be absolutely pissed

    Ok SunFan I will let you have this one

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    popping in to say i would also vote sleep. made good progress on studying but i'm unsure if i'll finish in time to do very much unfortunately. will be here for EOD regardless

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    also last game I rolled vigi and hero shot raeko (sorry raeko) and it was devastating to town's win chances like I had to shoot a counterwagon here or I was going to feel like I ought to be tarred and feathered

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    if arp claims seer, and there is a real seer that wants to counterclaim, DO NOT COUNTERCLAIM

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I wanted arp to make some more posts but idk that we're gonna get a ton more, and this is close to the hour I said I was gonna do it anyways

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Alright, let me do something for the sake of clearing things up for the seer, as well.

    If we sleep, which I think is very likely guaranteed at this point, I think this is the proper thing to do.

    I AM THE POISONER AND I POISONED ARP

    Why am I claiming?

    I am doing this for two main reasons

    1) It tells the seer who not to target; a seering of me or arp is wasted. If they seered arp last night... then fuck, but we *still* should sleep because we still make progress through the seer's results and the wolves *probably* won't hit them, and they also cannot roleblock them tonight.

    2) It probably assures the Lars of the world that this plan isn't being proposed by wolves.

    Also, to be clear, THE FACT THAT I GOT A FRUIT LAST NIGHT DOES NOT PREVENT ARP FROM DYING

    just as a quirk of the setup, I guess, the town poisoner cannot be blocked if they poison on n1. Kind of feels like an oversight, frankly. Two town PR is tough for wolves to overcome, even with the wacky delay stuff.

    The wolves probably won't kill me, but I don't think they were ever going to, given the fact that they know I am already roleblocked tonight. The wolves, in the world that arp is a villager, which I am... maybe a bit more inclined to believe is possible than I was before, were never targeting arp either. BUT
    maybe the seer was! and now they're not.

    I suspect I will be alive tomorrow, and I was never taking a bullet for the seer tonight, and there is no way for the wolves to stop arp's death, so I suspect the only way that I die tonight is if arp is a hit and they prevent me from shooting another person.

    They also might delay on me but what the hell ever man that's some nerd shit that I don't wanna think about.

    I shot arp because they were the more concrete counterwagon between themself and leetic, and because arp's last post made me think arp couldn't be anything but a wolf or vanilla, given they would've claimed blue instead of giving up (btw if u r a wolf, probably should've tried claiming blue, but I suppose that is for the postgame)
    I also thought arp was just like
    the better shot en face

    anyways

    I might be a liar because I might move my vote from leetic to sleep

    sleep

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    this just hasn't been my phase
    my ability to focus just isn't here

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    but i do think we should decide this sooner rather than later, i need to get to bed here soon.
    I'm feelin you on that

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    but i do think we should decide this sooner rather than later, i need to get to bed here soon.

    Leave a comment:

Working...