TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    i'm a tad bit worried my analysis skills won't be up to snuff
    listen here u protogen (is this right) dog thing

    just give us your best fucking shot

    you got this

    you're telling me that you can do well on discrete math but you can't provide decent analysis

    all of these people here think I'm good [read: adequate] at the game (except for maybe lar and leetic and freezin and everyone close to me) and they all saw me be ass-backwards on zenith in a way that zenith would be forgiven for not yet getting over

    we are gonna be wrong, we are gonna say dumb things, we are going to put forth our best efforts anyway because it is what we signed up to do and it is fun to throw ourselves into this garbage

    look at that bird nerd

    he made a fucking chart irl

    what a doofus right? but we also know it was fun, even if he is a wolf faking it

    just do your best, don't qualify it with "maybe it won't be good enough for all"

    none of us are good enough for one another (exception roundbox and raeko), that's what the game is about, dealing with all these other people who aren't like us, and navigating it in the way that provides both fun and allows one to make reasonable, but calculated, decisions in order to achieve one's win condition

    go do whatever bullshit you said, I think it was eat and then do homework idr, and come back, and do your best

    and I hope you enjoy doing it

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    also roundbox hasn't checked in yet and we don't know if Nakah is even going to show up, so there's definitely still lots to potentially be uncovered

    but I think Lar was saying that nothing will be uncovered if you don't put the effort into analyzing the thread, whether that's new information that comes out before EOD or analyzing things that already happened. So analyze away and let us know your thoughts~
    i hope that's what he meant, cuz i'm thoroughly confused otherwise! i figured i'd made it clear that i understand that already

    i'm heading to dinner and then locking in on homework and then after that i'll see what i can do, though i'm a tad bit worried my analysis skills won't be up to snuff

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I keep thinking funnygurl is making my posts
    Same

    But I mean it's such good avatar

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    raeko
    save me

    what do we do
    I don't know I was hoping you could tell me

    I really want to kill Nakah as well because it's made me mad that we have to play around him, I know it's probably for the best that we don't do it but like ughhhh

    if he comes in right at the last second before EOD I'm gonna vote for him I stg

    Originally posted by Arp!
    connections between posts that have gone unnoticed? details that could suggest alignment one way or another? isn't that like,,, the whole point of examining old posts?
    i get that i haven't contributed very much so far but i don't think that justifies how hard you're pushing me right now
    also roundbox hasn't checked in yet and we don't know if Nakah is even going to show up, so there's definitely still lots to potentially be uncovered

    but I think Lar was saying that nothing will be uncovered if you don't put the effort into analyzing the thread, whether that's new information that comes out before EOD or analyzing things that already happened. So analyze away and let us know your thoughts~

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    How in the fuck is something new gonna be un---
    connections between posts that have gone unnoticed? details that could suggest alignment one way or another? isn't that like,,, the whole point of examining old posts?
    i get that i haven't contributed very much so far but i don't think that justifies how hard you're pushing me right now

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Stealing a page from Norwee's book and making a chart of potential partnering pairs, with the ones I put x on being the ones I think are unlikely:



    A few notes:

    * The reason why I think an Arp/Nakah pairing is unlikely is that it would have meant Arp was in charge of deciding the kill and a Subaru kill just doesn't make sense in that world (it's not like Subaru was a major threat to Nakah either).
    * The one post which might be a bit weird for a sunfan/roundbox pairing was 235, especially with roundbox not responding, but their posts on each other have otherwise been largely meh. There's also that clash they had early in the game but since it led nowhere it could easily be distancing.
    * MML's Arp push could be read as unaligned but looking at the previous posts in their progression it could be read as making a switch after it became clear that defending them wasn't working. That, plus the EoD vote switch means I cannot discount this world.
    I might do something similar today, just without the physical chart
    I will compare notes later

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    raeko
    save me

    what do we do

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Stealing a page from Norwee's book and making a chart of potential partnering pairs, with the ones I put x on being the ones I think are unlikely:



    A few notes:

    * The reason why I think an Arp/Nakah pairing is unlikely is that it would have meant Arp was in charge of deciding the kill and a Subaru kill just doesn't make sense in that world (it's not like Subaru was a major threat to Nakah either).
    * The one post which might be a bit weird for a sunfan/roundbox pairing was 235, especially with roundbox not responding, but their posts on each other have otherwise been largely meh. There's also that clash they had early in the game but since it led nowhere it could easily be distancing.
    * MML's Arp push could be read as unaligned but looking at the previous posts in their progression it could be read as making a switch after it became clear that defending them wasn't working. That, plus the EoD vote switch means I cannot discount this world.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I keep thinking funnygurl is making my posts

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    today's counterwagon(s)* specifically, not yesterday's

    if there isn't one, uh
    glgl : ^ )

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I will be extremely surprised if the seer didn't target Arp tbh
    arp is exactly who I would expect the poisoner to target, with only leetic as a viable other option, so uh

    idk

    maybe we shouldn't talk about it any more

    just have to hope it didn't happen

    BUT

    @poisoner

    if u happened to be a coward and not shoot last night, firstly,
    shame on you
    secondly, shoot the counterwagon/within the counterwagons so the seer knows there won't be collision

    thank u

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'm realizing now we might've misplayed last phase

    we should've instructed the poisoner to shoot the (a?) counterwagon and to have the seer seer outside of that (or something akin to this)

    it is entirely possible that the seer and the poisoner collided on the same target last night

    we fucked up and can only hope that there wasn't collision
    I will be extremely surprised if the seer didn't target Arp tbh

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    btw freezin made an error, for whoever cares

    leetic and arp were tied in votes at the end of last phase, freezin just erroneously has arp at 3 votes, when only raeko and I ended voting on him

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    My day is turning into something that I was trying to avoid

    I'm about to go back to Subaru but I will be more on and off then I anticipated

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm realizing now we might've misplayed last phase

    we should've instructed the poisoner to shoot the (a?) counterwagon and to have the seer seer outside of that (or something akin to this)

    it is entirely possible that the seer and the poisoner collided on the same target last night

    we fucked up and can only hope that there wasn't collision

    Leave a comment:

Working...