TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    from my angle, it has to be you

    leetic is color seer
    sunfan is vigi
    botchi is clear

    2 other slots left: MML, raeko
    Why should I trust you over MML?

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    As an aside I will probably be looking to expedite every future night phase so please be ready to send me a discord message or PM after the end of the day voting for/against a night phase expedition. (Is that even the proper way to say that.)
    Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-7-2026, 09:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    A certain votecount

    Leetic (1): Raeko
    Raeko (1): thesunfan

    Not voting: a few people

    Eod in 30 mins.

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    OK Round so tell me

    If it isn't you, what's your case? Who is it?

    You can try to say it's me but I know better so you have to make a different case
    from my angle, it has to be you

    leetic is color seer
    sunfan is vigi
    botchi is clear

    2 other slots left: MML, raeko

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Nothing personal, I just use they/them for everybody
    Imma pick you brain about that in post game

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Im sorry my play hasnt been more inspired past 2 phases
    It def could and should be more effort

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Even though it's already been decided this is way to static. roundbox you have like thirty more minutes to convince me that you're town, something you haven't been doing this entire game

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Botchi, dont take this as the bible
    But I think I'm at lar as the villager
    You can decide for yourself tomorrow and I encourage you to take everything you can into account

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Am I salty the guy who turned around and said whatever that word salad was to Roundbox is looking down his nose at me? Fuck mate, maybe I am

    Yeah buddy, he absolutely was trying to tell you we're partners. You've figured us out GGs
    In case you need a translation, I was calling out roundbox for making a claim that was irrelevant to my push on him. I guess sarcasm doesn't work online but still

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    Hi I'm a girl you can call me she/her and not they/them thanks
    Nothing personal, I just use they/them for everybody

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    OK Round so tell me

    If it isn't you, what's your case? Who is it?

    You can try to say it's me but I know better so you have to make a different case
    If it isn't roundbox, it is you. Unless you want to say that you were the real poison vig this whole time

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    I mean you had a push early in D1, but abandoned it in the second half of the phase and basically did nothing about Raeko D2 (saying they were your second choice is unconvincing when you didn't give them 10% of the shit you gave me)
    Hi I'm a girl you can call me she/her and not they/them thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    OK Round so tell me

    If it isn't you, what's your case? Who is it?

    You can try to say it's me but I know better so you have to make a different case

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I guess it's bad form to get mad at the guy who literally won us the game so like

    Enjoy your victory lap, Leetic

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Did the Nakah slot "ruin" this game?
    I mean it soured it for sure. Not much to ask for people to play the game they confirmed they could still play

    Originally posted by leetic
    I mean you had a push early in D1, but abandoned it in the second half of the phase and basically did nothing about Raeko D2 (saying they were your second choice is unconvincing when you didn't give them 10% of the shit you gave me)
    Lets be real my dude you kind of deserved it

    Originally posted by leetic
    Salty much?
    Originally posted by leetic
    So what about MML's treatment about you? Do you expect me to believe he is your partner? Like that's not even a defense
    Am I salty the guy who turned around and said whatever that word salad was to Roundbox is looking down his nose at me? Fuck mate, maybe I am

    Yeah buddy, he absolutely was trying to tell you we're partners. You've figured us out GGs

    Leave a comment:

Working...