Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
leetic probably never does this as a wolf (but I think his cajones are larger than average, so maybe), but if someone isn't going to answer a question as simple as this one, they're telling me they're not going to work with me in such a manner
why should I try to win the game while working against them?
I don't like his read on Nakah, I've never liked his read on Nakah (aside from the short window of time when I thought he might be blue-reading him), he refuses to elaborate in the slightest beyond "it reminded me of my game with him on NSM" and it would be COMPLETELY, COMPLETELY different if there were masons or if there were n0 green checks, but there aren't, and I don't know what the fuck he's talking about him not needing to spell it out for me
there's not even a role-related answer I can think of, as shitty as that is for me to say
I'm gonna read an ISO of Arp from their first or second game and compare arp's lack of joy and hope to this one and maybe feel good about directing other people to vote there or so
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I would be pretty upset at SunFan for voting for someone he still in his heart thinks is a villager more then a wolf just for some really shitty, low tier argument over a really bad read on D0 but like, I kind of think Leetic is a good vote for several reasons and I don't wanna lose the supportLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
finally finished the assignment i was working on but this is all taking much longer than expected and i'm starting to panic a bit. just now caught up with the thread
it's been quite a while but i can't recall ever being lynched, only killed through other means. i wouldn't be surprised if i've gotten close, thoughLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
do you genuinely think this is a good way to play werewolf?
my vote is unmoving and if I am the vigi who gets another shot, I am shooting you.
like this is unacceptable play and as much as you tell me you know I'm capable of focusing on other things, I know that you are capable of providing an answer that you could even bullshit so like
you're just doing this to piss me off or some shit
I don't know what else to say
I've even gone and fucking done other shit while interacting with you; I proved an assumption lar made about Arp wrong (or at least done so to the best of my abilities, it is possible I missed something)
if anyone else wants to play the game of werewolf with me, like we signed up to do, I'd love to do that with themLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I get that the nakah talk seemed like a waste of time, and for 90% of the game I would say that it was because we were talking about Ghost Nakah, but now we are talking about you. Forming a town circle is almost as important as finding wolves in this game, and the fact that you're not willing to just give sunfan anything to attempt to do that really does not make me feel great about youLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
You are a better player than this, and I shouldn't have to spell it out for youLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
leetic
I think you're more likely to be a villager doing this, but you've genuinely pissed me the fuck off and I'm not letting a wolf get away with doing thisLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Look, not only is this a waste of time, but town's win% gets lower the longer this conversation goes on (no, I will not elaborate). Look at the other 95% of my ISO.leetic, I am trying to be reasonable
I have plainly said that I don't expect it to be a long, multi-paragraph answer
I don't like your read on Nakah there, not one bit
I focused elsewhere because I credited you with helping getting the game going, and nothing stood out to me
in hindsight, this read of Nakah stands out to me as smelly
it runs counter to what I have known about Nakah since basically the day I met him, just about
I can't believe we could be so far apart on it
your reluctance to engage with me on this, coupled with the fact that you seemed to ignore me, makes me want to vote you, and I don't really want to do that, but I will
this *should not* be a hard question
"Why did Nakah role-playing as a barber make you feel like he was more likely aligned with his town game, or some such?"
Like... the fact that you've not answered this simple, square question brings many, many more questions to my mind. Nakah is like... one of the more unique people I have ever met playing werewolf, I think a lot of people would agree with that who know him. I fucking live with someone nowadays who happens to know him and would agree. The fact that you were doing more than just blue-reading him for that post is
BAFFLING to me, truly
and I want to know whether or not it makes you a wolf, and you not answering me frankly and giving me the run-around isn't helping me focus on other work, it is pissing me off and making me think that you're an obtuse villager, or a wolf who isn't afraid to come at me, neither of which I particularly mind voting right now
so, please
tell me, WITH NOT EVEN THAT MUCH MORE DETAIL
how his role-playing, seemingly NAI, entrance made you think he was more likely to be town than not
you don't even have to mention the blue stuffLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
"it reminded me of his recent town game on NSM" is not satisfying me
what ABOUT it
why have you not come to the conclusion, that I think almost everyone else that knows Nakah even a little bit would have, that his role-playing there was just Nakah being Nakah
I NEED TO KNOW THIS IT IS BOTHERING ME IMMENSELY
you should answer this question as if you have a (metaphorical) gun to your headLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
leetic, I am trying to be reasonable
I have plainly said that I don't expect it to be a long, multi-paragraph answer
I don't like your read on Nakah there, not one bit
I focused elsewhere because I credited you with helping getting the game going, and nothing stood out to me
in hindsight, this read of Nakah stands out to me as smelly
it runs counter to what I have known about Nakah since basically the day I met him, just about
I can't believe we could be so far apart on it
your reluctance to engage with me on this, coupled with the fact that you seemed to ignore me, makes me want to vote you, and I don't really want to do that, but I will
this *should not* be a hard question
"Why did Nakah role-playing as a barber make you feel like he was more likely aligned with his town game, or some such?"
Like... the fact that you've not answered this simple, square question brings many, many more questions to my mind. Nakah is like... one of the more unique people I have ever met playing werewolf, I think a lot of people would agree with that who know him. I fucking live with someone nowadays who happens to know him and would agree. The fact that you were doing more than just blue-reading him for that post is
BAFFLING to me, truly
and I want to know whether or not it makes you a wolf, and you not answering me frankly and giving me the run-around isn't helping me focus on other work, it is pissing me off and making me think that you're an obtuse villager, or a wolf who isn't afraid to come at me, neither of which I particularly mind voting right now
so, please
tell me, WITH NOT EVEN THAT MUCH MORE DETAIL
how his role-playing, seemingly NAI, entrance made you think he was more likely to be town than not
you don't even have to mention the blue stuffLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
sighlar, a list of Arp games
turbo 36, died n1 (universal townread)
TWG 207, rolled a weird 3p role that won with the wolves at the endgame (I do not remember Arp ever rolling something other than town, but clearly I was wrong about that
I designed this game with sven but I do not recall this role's specificities, unfortunately)
TWG 206, survived to end of game as town
jTWG 85, Lost at endgame as a villager
I believe this is all of their games
you care incorrect that you have, or that anyone has, ever gotten them lynched
I will admit I am incorrect in my assertion that Arp was lynched for being this way
I really feel like it's happened though. Arp, don't you remember it happening before?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
lar, a list of Arp games
turbo 36, died n1 (universal townread)
TWG 207, rolled a weird 3p role that won with the wolves at the endgame (I do not remember Arp ever rolling something other than town, but clearly I was wrong about that
I designed this game with sven but I do not recall this role's specificities, unfortunately)
TWG 206, survived to end of game as town
jTWG 85, Lost at endgame as a villager
I believe this is all of their games
you care incorrect that you have, or that anyone has, ever gotten them lynchedLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Now this is defensive
Why don't you show us where we should move on to, if examining your poorly researched yet still steadfast-believed hot take is such a waste of time?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
No new votes have been cast.
===
Statue of Rhodes votecount
Botchi (1): sunfan
Unvote: MML
Not voting. 5 other peeple
====
End of day in 3.25 hoursLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: