TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    I also believe it's a copout when someone notices different play and then the reason is fatigue. But honestly, I dont think I have ever played a game with Arp!, and I dont believe I have read any either. It has been a long time though.

    My basis is on what im reading in this thead.
    Fatigue is a super common feeling felt by players both alignments so it's an easy/convenient cop out to use. I got similar vibes when reading Arp's posts and was hopeful they would come back and help me clarify if it was town fatigue or not... hoping they still do

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    what *about* his last game
    like why does offering people haircuts like that remain alignment indicative, because like raeko said, I've known Nakah a long time, and that was *just* how Nakah is, plain and simple

    raeko put it well, that's how he posts both in and out of werewolf forums

    for someone who plays on NSM as much as you both do, it strikes me as truly bizarre to read it as anything but "Nakah being Nakah"
    Does every read I throw around, especially at a time when so little was happening, need to be the work of PhD level research into various metas and so forth? No? Then get yourself unstuck and actually start working on stuff, I know you're capable of it

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    And as I said before, it reminded me of his play in the last NSM game he played.
    Can you name a game Nakah has played where he hasn't made a post similar to his opening post here? Are there any games where he played as either alignment where he didn't make at least one silly fantastical post, often as his opening post?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    I also believe it's a copout when someone notices different play and then the reason is fatigue. But honestly, I dont think I have ever played a game with Arp!, and I dont believe I have read any either. It has been a long time though.

    My basis is on what im reading in this thead.
    So Arp and I are your top scum reads because checks notes Arp said his play was different and I'm apparently inconsistent for....IDK actually. Was it not voting for Nakah?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    At the time, I did think there was a chance they were blue yeah. And as I said before, it reminded me of his play in the last NSM game he played. Now I ask you to get out of your tunnel vision and actually look at things that are important
    what *about* his last game
    like why does offering people haircuts like that remain alignment indicative, because like raeko said, I've known Nakah a long time, and that was *just* how Nakah is, plain and simple

    raeko put it well, that's how he posts both in and out of werewolf forums

    for someone who plays on NSM as much as you both do, it strikes me as truly bizarre to read it as anything but "Nakah being Nakah"

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I also believe it's a copout when someone notices different play and then the reason is fatigue. But honestly, I dont think I have ever played a game with Arp!, and I dont believe I have read any either. It has been a long time though.

    My basis is on what im reading in this thead.

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    By Arps own admission,their play this game is different. I know their reasoning was fatigue, but I also think.anyone with an hour to two hours free can make more of an impact. I think they are just coasting this game. You noticing and noting their different play agrees with my pov.
    I do think that explaining the differences as "by Arps (sic) own admission" is a bit of a cop out here, I also want to know what specifically is different

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I find this explanation very unsatisfactory and I do not wish to move on

    I wish for you to explain, with detail, why you read nakah's entrance as towny or fitting in his town meta

    I am not asking for an essay or even much beyond a short answer

    did it remind you of a specific game

    why could he not have done it as a wolf

    what would you expect from him as a wolf

    it is as lar says, I am not asking you for the benefit of me reading nakah's slot, I am asking you because I have found your interest there to be very unsatisfying ever since I realized you weren't particularly blue-reading his slot for it
    At the time, I did think there was a chance they were blue yeah. And as I said before, it reminded me of his play in the last NSM game he played. Now I ask you to get out of your tunnel vision and actually look at things that are important

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Still a "waste of time" either way. Like I've done so many other things since my entrance to the game
    yeah yeah yeah
    well this idiotic shithead cares about this one, ok?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    As I said, meta compared to Nakah's last town games. We have an active replacement, best to move on
    I find this explanation very unsatisfactory and I do not wish to move on

    I wish for you to explain, with detail, why you read nakah's entrance as towny or fitting in his town meta

    I am not asking for an essay or even much beyond a short answer

    did it remind you of a specific game

    why could he not have done it as a wolf

    what would you expect from him as a wolf

    it is as lar says, I am not asking you for the benefit of me reading nakah's slot, I am asking you because I have found your interest there to be very unsatisfying ever since I realized you weren't particularly blue-reading his slot for it

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I don't think it's Nakah's alignment he's investigating you know
    Still a "waste of time" either way. Like I've done so many other things since my entrance to the game

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    As I said, meta compared to Nakah's last town games. We have an active replacement, best to move on
    I don't think it's Nakah's alignment he's investigating you know

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    botchi
    what do you know of arp's game

    other than what I've said of it

    like what gives you cause to agree with me on it
    By Arps own admission,their play this game is different. I know their reasoning was fatigue, but I also think.anyone with an hour to two hours free can make more of an impact. I think they are just coasting this game. You noticing and noting their different play agrees with my pov.

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    leetic are you intentionally not answering my question about nakah's entrance or did you respond and I somehow missed it
    As I said, meta compared to Nakah's last town games. We have an active replacement, best to move on

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    You know how hard I smiled when I read this?
    Not as hard as I laughed when I read yours

    Originally posted by roundbox
    is there a problem with being defensive
    Now youre just being defensive about being defensive
    Defenseception

    Originally posted by leetic
    Like, the two of you are supposed to be a couple. So why does this shit sound like the most awkward, choreographed "interactions" ever? Don't want to go down too hard on a roundbox/Raeko pairing since it's an easy way to get confbiased but pretty much all your interactions are like that
    This is a spicy take

    I don't know why I like hard disagree with it but I do

    Leave a comment:

Working...