TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    leetic are you intentionally not answering my question about nakah's entrance or did you respond and I somehow missed it

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    defensive of raeko?
    she could definitely be pulling a fast one on me
    that possibility is not outside my mind by any means
    Like, the two of you are supposed to be a couple. So why does this shit sound like the most awkward, choreographed "interactions" ever? Don't want to go down too hard on a roundbox/Raeko pairing since it's an easy way to get confbiased but pretty much all your interactions are like that

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    is there a problem with being defensive

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    botchi
    what do you know of arp's game

    other than what I've said of it

    like what gives you cause to agree with me on it

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    defensive of raeko?
    she could definitely be pulling a fast one on me
    that possibility is not outside my mind by any means
    Of yourself

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Botchi please

    Lets do it, for old time's sake

    Please bring the heat
    You know how hard I smiled when I read this? You wouldnt know unless you felt my aching cheeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    my reads in that post were in the context of subaru's death, not necessarily raeko's entire post history

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Botchi please

    Lets do it, for old time's sake

    Please bring the heat

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    defensive of raeko?
    she could definitely be pulling a fast one on me
    that possibility is not outside my mind by any means

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    fmpov, subaru dying makes me look good because of my terrible, awful post
    huh

    Originally posted by roundbox
    rereading subaru, I found him voting leetic at the end as his handwave after unvoting Arp. in the most boring OMGUS logic, it points at leetic.

    he did have you and raeko as townreads, and honestly, I think as a wolf, I'd keep the people townreading me alive for the very obvious reason of not voting me. I don't know if raeko would want to kill him knowing that.
    I think if you're thinking about subaru's reads, it puts me on the lower end his reads, but like, barely

    I would never kill subaru here in a million years after that post
    This is very defensive sounding

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I want to highlight sunfans ideas of Arp playing differently. I think its very important to note this. So far, Im reading sunfan town.

    I lean town on Leetic as well. I really like how he can dissect the game and cuts through to the good stuff. Doesnt really mince words. But in contrast to him, as i have just read his team post, i think the wolf team is different.

    Roundbox and melon are town leans but i do need to reread a little more because i need to make sure they are providing quality insight.

    ARP and Lar are leaning wolf for me
    Not their usual play from either of them. Im agreeing with sunfan on this one. Just not agreeing with sunfan on Lar.

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Looking back, I still feel pretty good that Arp's last post were them giving up as villager and just not trying. I think if they where wolf they would have panicked a lot more.

    I was only on Arp because there was just no way enough people would have gone for Nakah and the actual votes were split 5 ways. When Arp made their post I simply went to the then current competitive counterwagon because of the two, I felt better about Arp in the moment

    I suppose you could claim I was wishy washy and should have stuck to my guns, AKA a Nakah vote. Don't worry, it won't happen again.



    I am like 99.99999999999% always voting Nakah here this phase and if we got to fight like two year olds about it the whole time then that's probably more indicative that you're his partner then anything.
    I dont like this Lar inconsistency. I guess people can change their mind, but I think Lar is usually pretty direct and sticks to their guns. Also, he mispelled were in the second sentence of this post and it makes it sound like werewolf instead of were wolf.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    you mean the Subaru's reads? following the TWG commandment of reading the dead town?
    my first read of catchup is always terrible, so I'll go back and look
    Well, my conclusion mostly

    Originally posted by leetic
    If he wasn't so hard on Nakah Nakah wouldn't even be such a huge issue to begin with. You have to consider in that world MML doesn't exactly need to put a whole lot of effort into "distancing". Also doubt pushing me over Raeko/roundbox makes much sense in that world as (he would think) I would look bad after the Nakah flip so best to push elsewhere before the flip
    I hate to shade myself but Sun Fan is right MixMasterWolf absolutely just busses the shit out of his partners day 0 like a dipshit
    Originally posted by leetic
    At least looking at my chart, there is like a 90% chance the wolfteam includes at least one of Raeko/roundbox; MML/Arp is the only open team that has neither
    My issue with your chart is that you're not on it

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    So with no real hard scum reads all game I kind of get Leetic's point that the Subaru kill was just because the wolves liked the state of the game and decided they wanted to kill someone pretty inoffensive nd both I and Raeko fit that world view. Obviously, I think that narrows it down to Raeko as the most likely suspect by default

    I guess it could be anyone though because it isn't like Subaru was hard gunning anyone. Regretfully there just isn't enough interactions to really lead elsewhere

    I think it is safe to say that if it's not exactly Nakah+Leetic (Leetic trying to save himself from any heat because he knows Nakah will likely get modkilled, thus fucking over the team) then the alterantive is that the wolves haven't been getting any real heat whatsoever

    So that would be what?

    SunFan
    Raeko
    Leetic
    To a lesser extent Roundbox certainly hasn't gotten what he would consider heat
    I probably belong on this list too.

    Lets go ahead and remove SunFan because I think the fruit situation is compelling enough to make me feel he's been targeted by wolves. Of Raeko, Roundbox and Leetic Raeko benefits the most from Subaru's death in this manner
    fmpov, subaru dying makes me look good because of my terrible, awful post
    rereading subaru, I found him voting leetic at the end as his handwave after unvoting Arp. in the most boring OMGUS logic, it points at leetic.

    he did have you and raeko as townreads, and honestly, I think as a wolf, I'd keep the people townreading me alive for the very obvious reason of not voting me. I don't know if raeko would want to kill him knowing that.
    I think if you're thinking about subaru's reads, it puts me on the lower end his reads, but like, barely

    I would never kill subaru here in a million years after that post

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    At least looking at my chart, there is like a 90% chance the wolfteam includes at least one of Raeko/roundbox; MML/Arp is the only open team that has neither

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    The partner is probably not you or sunfan due to how hard they have been pushing Nakah throughout the game, Raeko maybe a little debatable but the way that they have been mostly solely pushing Nakah this phase also makes me think unaligned. Arp I already explained, the nightkill doesn't make sense in that world. That leaves roundbox, for which there isn't anything suggesting that can't be a pairing.
    Ah, I follow

    Leave a comment:

Working...