TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Guys bad news, I might miss EOD

    I need to step away for something

    Vote's staying on sleep anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    okay i'm glad it wasn't a stupid question actually !!
    at this point i also have an intention to vote sleep because i want the seer to work their magic

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if u wanna give a final legacy, arp, that could be a good thing that would help especially if you flip green
    would you mind clarifying what you mean by this i'm a tad confused

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    all I can say, and this is in no way binding or anything, I would *assume* based on the wording of the OP that sleep can be hammered

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Is sleep hammerable here? I know different communities have different rules about that

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    unvote

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    this... might be one of the rare situations where sleeping is probably good without talking too too much more, we don't want the seer to get outed essentially as our highest priority, even higher than finding a wolf rn

    if u wanna give a final legacy, arp, that could be a good thing that would help especially if you flip green

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    oh fuck your sig says it/its now, sorry arp

    I swear it said they/them earlier? was I wrong?
    i updated it around the time i signed up for this game! i prefer it/its but both are fine so you're chill

    also again i very much appreciate what you said to me and there's no hard feelings at all
    werewolf just be like that sometimes

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    OK yeah I will declare my intention to definitely vote for sleep

    Just not placing my vote yet in case of insta question

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    stupid question, you can't insta with enough sleep votes right
    i was just about to ask this

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    stupid question, you can't insta with enough sleep votes right
    arp that's a fantastic question

    I have no fucking clue dog

    maybe we hold off just to be safe and careful

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    stupid question, you can't insta with enough sleep votes right

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    oh fuck your sig says it/its now, sorry arp

    I swear it said they/them earlier? was I wrong?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    woah okay, big post



    i accept my death with honor (and highly encourage the seer to take notice of this because i think this might be our only chance of winning the game. please!!!)
    ur balls are HUGE if you made this post as a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    woah okay, big post

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I shot arp because they were the more concrete counterwagon between themself and leetic, and because arp's last post made me think arp couldn't be anything but a wolf or vanilla, given they would've claimed blue instead of giving up (btw if u r a wolf, probably should've tried claiming blue, but I suppose that is for the postgame)
    i accept my death with honor (and highly encourage the seer to take notice of this because i think this might be our only chance of winning the game. please!!!)

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    well i guess that resolves what i was hoping for...

    i knew sunfan was town i just knew it!

    now that leaves us with who and what the rest of yall are


    can i go to bed yet?

    Leave a comment:

Working...