TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]



    Postgame up

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Lar, there wasn't a thing you could've said like
    don't sweat missing it too hard

    though my curiosity does wonder what it would've looked like, at least

    why the heck did yall give me fruit on the 2nd night???

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    MML has died. He was...

    ...the Malice Wolf

    Game is over, town wins!

    Postgame in a bit

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Stop posting, insta has been reached

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I know that I am not suppose to post before the flip but man, let me give GGs before I crawl back to bed. I'm sorry, I had intended to be here and give it everything I had in the final day. I'll see you in post after I crash out hard

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I went to Selma on 3 and a half hours sleep and came back in time for a 2 hour nap before waking up in time for the start of the day except oops I fucking guess not

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    God Fucking Damn Daylight Savings Time

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Bwa ha ha! It was me all along! Me and Raeko engaged in some expert distancing! MML, should've CC'd!

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    as best as I can tell, I'm not missing anything...

    MixMasterLar

    lar would probably be so pissed that I'm voting him before he shows but also like

    what the heck else am I supposed to do in this final 3

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I mean it soured it for sure. Not much to ask for people to play the game they confirmed they could still play



    Lets be real my dude you kind of deserved it





    Am I salty the guy who turned around and said whatever that word salad was to Roundbox is looking down his nose at me? Fuck mate, maybe I am

    Yeah buddy, he absolutely was trying to tell you we're partners. You've figured us out GGs
    LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    is it BM if I hammer or is it BM if I don't like
    what a conundrum

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    alright let me just
    look at this to make sure that I'm not missing something crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I played like shit after all

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    aww, damn
    why did it go like this

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Seered roundbox just in case, didn't get a result obviously. But game is solved so hooray

    Leave a comment:

Working...