TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    leetic were you scared the poisoner might target nakah on n1?
    Not when there's a chance they could've been modkilled. Note: I had submitted roundbox as a backup target in case Nakah was modkilled

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    leetic were you scared the poisoner might target nakah on n1?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    lets not out ourselves as either the seer or not the seer, that's priority number one
    obviously not true if someone is claiming a red

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Alright everyone, time to reveal: I'm the seer

    Botchi/Nakah is town

    Raeko is a wolf

    Let's do this
    at some point, it dawned on me that you might be trying to divert the kill away from nakah yesterday much like how I was trying to divert it away from arp

    anyways

    we should probably just talk in PMs postgame if you're real, but, and I mean this as respectfully as I can mean it, I think you misplayed yesterday either if you're real or if you were trying to rep that you were real

    I wanna see reactions and stuff

    I'm significantly less high on lar and raeko than I was yesterday so like

    off rip I believe this

    but I think raeko will have strong reaction to this if you're a wolf who is trying to take her down
    I'd bet on raeko in that world

    anyways glgl

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Not the most unexpected kill, we know wolves didn't delay. So, who would've killed Subaru? Nakah definitely didn't. Would've been a strange choice for sunfan, given their suspicions on Subaru's vote and w!sunfan might have felt it was a viable place to push. Arp seems an easy answer, but Subaru switched to TRing them actually and them killing basically their only defender wouldn't make sense, assuming they saw the post anyway. This kill definitely would make sense in a w!Raeko and/or roundbox world, broadly preserves the status quo and provides an easy push on the two CWs.
    Originally posted by leetic
    The opener did read as if it was hinting at something, but I will say I don't currently read the slot as blue. It's well inside Nakah's town meta to play like this, especially given one of the more recent games in NSM where the wolves (including me) were able to take advantage of Nakah's inactivity. Any more I say on the slot should be based on the replacement's behavior though
    In case you don't believe me, I softed my N1 results in a couple posts

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Alright everyone, time to reveal: I'm the seer

    Botchi/Nakah is town

    Raeko is a wolf

    Let's do this
    OK hol' up

    Huge if true

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    lets not out ourselves as either the seer or not the seer, that's priority number one

    also, the wolves are trying to style
    I might need some help from yall in figuring out why they did this, but the wolves gave me another piece of fruit, specifically a plum this time (much better fruit wolves, gj)

    this cannot roleblock me, and they also knew I was going to not get another shot, so like

    ???

    why is this happening?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Awesome, stayed up 3 hours later then I really should to see who the kill would be but nothing fucking happened I guess we all slept

    I'm going to bed and probably voting Leetic when I wake up

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Alright everyone, time to reveal: I'm the seer

    Botchi/Nakah is town

    Raeko is a wolf

    Let's do this

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    In the night....

    Arp! has died, it was...

    Vanilla Town


    Day 3 starts now and ends in 24 hours at 11pm server time

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Town had voted to sleep.



    Nobody died and everyone caught some tasty Zs instead.

    Night 2 has started and will end in 24 hours at 11pm server time tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Stop posting

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Sleep (7): Every current living person

    Not voting: None (WOW)

    Day ends in 2 minutes

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I guess I will try to make a slight game-related post
    I feel certain in NONE of my reads at this point

    I would definitely try to talk to lar and raeko tomorrow if I had the opportunity to do so, I guess that's what I said I was going to do today and never did it
    weird how that worked out like that

    anyways

    I pray arp is a hit but its reaction is... making me doubt that it will be

    I'm more sus of lar than I have been at any point previous

    I pray to rnjesus that the seer didn't target arp (or me, I guess)

    lastly, I sincerely was not memeing, like I will not be able to post much on Saturday like at all in the evening
    I can try to carve out an hour for EOD and that might be it, realistically

    please kill me wolves, I promise it is a great idea

    best of luck, kinda no clue what is going to happen tonight, it is exciting

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    nini! wishing you all the best of luck and thanks for having me!
    unsure if i'll join future games immediately but i certainly want to stick around
    will talk about stuff a bit more in the postgame chat for sure

    Leave a comment:

Working...