TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I was saying that more from a "me being pocketed by a wolf angle", not a "he's my partner angle"
    the latter being incredibly odd to say

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    did I mention this isn't my best performance
    I don't want to see self-pitying, I want to see actual effort

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    So what about MML's treatment about you? Do you expect me to believe he is your partner? Like that's not even a defense
    did I mention this isn't my best performance

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Salty much?
    Cmon
    No need

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    what about MML's treatment of me?
    So what about MML's treatment about you? Do you expect me to believe he is your partner? Like that's not even a defense

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I don't feel like I was playing passively with her but i get your meaning. The simple answer is I considered people like you to be bigger priorities on the wolf scale.

    Like if you asked me who was the wolf Leetic or Raeko I woild probably choose the extremely bad takes of Leetic first

    Like I know your swelling with pride rn but basically your role and wolves not catching on that the dude spouting fake sounding reads on an inactive slot won us this game
    Salty much?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    "why where you so soft on Raeko and Town reading Round" fuck all the way off
    I mean you had a push early in D1, but abandoned it in the second half of the phase and basically did nothing about Raeko D2 (saying they were your second choice is unconvincing when you didn't give them 10% of the shit you gave me)

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    No one told me I couldnt so
    raeko

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I swear this site has a fetish for inactives ruining games

    How is that a pointless push?
    Did the Nakah slot "ruin" this game?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I don't want to undercut you too much, leetic
    lar voting/staying on nakah is probably NAI
    he would definitely want to do it as town
    he would definitely find it easy to emulate as a wolf

    keep cooking ofc but I don't think that I, personally, will ever look particularly askance at lar for his insistence on killing Nakah

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    The dropping of the Raeko vote for a pointless push isn't great but MML just does this
    I swear this site has a fetish for inactives ruining games

    How is that a pointless push?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    lar its ok
    I gave in some earlier, but you can keep it in
    I failed, succeed where I failed
    ....fuck it imma go to Wal mart

    Back in an hour

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I guess I need to actually make my stand soon enough that people can have time to rebuke me

    Nakah
    The dropping of the Raeko vote for a pointless push isn't great but MML just does this

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    lar its ok
    I gave in some earlier, but you can keep it in
    I failed, succeed where I failed

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I promised SunFan I would ever give in to the rage in shame but this is absolutely annoying as shit

    Don't know why I care game is pretty fucking locked but seriously
    Cracked phone autocorrecting

    Never give in to the rage in game

    Leave a comment:

Working...