TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Questionable votecount

    Leetic (1): Raeko

    Not voting: the rest

    (Hope I didn't miss a vote somewhere)

    Day ends in around 5 hours

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Lar pointed this out about sunfan. is this actually possible? as far as mechanically?

    specifically, im talking about a wolf poisoning themself
    .....i mean when I checked it didn't say they couldn't

    But no I mean then who's the other PR how come there isn't a counter claim? That can't be correct

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    well unless leetic outing mellon collie was the plan, right we went over this i think
    This assumes that the wolves correctly guessed which one of us was the seer and felt pressure from, idk us fucking sleeping that they had to do this gambit so they could get autolynched next phase. Lol naw
    Originally posted by botchi246
    wolf v. wolf perchance
    That would be fucking stupid

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    For sunfan to be fake there'd have to be a real poison vig that isn't cc'ing for some reason. Let's drop that tinfoil
    botchi, same thing about leetic and raeko being partners
    it'd mean there's a seer not claiming for essentially no reason

    leetic is real, I am real, you are confirmed town(???)*
    *I actually should quadruple check the setup, it looks like you are confirmed

    raeko is a wolf, the last wolf is within roundbox and lar

    we currently know a lot

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    For sunfan to be fake there'd have to be a real poison vig that isn't cc'ing for some reason. Let's drop that tinfoil

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Leetic bashing me about being Raeko's partner feels real with the assumptin he's real because I have been riding his ass hard all game and he's spiteful like that

    Sun Fan you just have this past game trauma where you turn into a conspiracy nut like Lar turned really southern here like no shit I was a homeschooler growing up in Pensacola Florida

    Fuck man maybe youre right maybe I was lying and that would mean what? That you're a wolf who fucking poisoned himself? I mean that would eplained why you're the top town and still not NK'd (as far as we know, this delay kill mechanic is kind of fucking ass)
    Lar pointed this out about sunfan. is this actually possible? as far as mechanically?

    specifically, im talking about a wolf poisoning themself

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Outted wolf Raeko would just counter claim I feel. I think she legit hasn't seen thread

    this is logical, and it could also be a slip of something planned already. but it is too obvious.

    wolf and wolf working behind the scenes? mayhaps

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    leetic wtf??

    Yeah no, good try jumping into the thread off the bat with that bullshit

    hopefully the fact that I'm late checking into the thread doesn't mean people's worlds have already been coloured by your BS but the fact that nobody has voted yet gives me some hope

    leetic is not the seer, I am the seer

    I seered roundbox N1 and got no result and leetic N2 and got no result

    So I guess that would mean leetic is the Malice wolf and his partner (Botchi?) gave sunfan the fruit

    it could maybe explain why sunfan got the second fruit if Botchi was confused how the role works. idk why leetic would go along with that plan unless maybe they were just not able to coordinate that
    Originally posted by leetic
    LOL, you just slipped. If you seered roundbox N1 you would get a result N2
    wolf v. wolf perchance

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    well unless leetic outing mellon collie was the plan, right we went over this i think

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Declaring intent to vote Raeko after work

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    alright so we got town confirmed in leetic, sunfan, and myself

    confirmed wolf: mellon collie

    possible: roundbox and lars

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    leetic wtf??

    Yeah no, good try jumping into the thread off the bat with that bullshit

    hopefully the fact that I'm late checking into the thread doesn't mean people's worlds have already been coloured by your BS but the fact that nobody has voted yet gives me some hope

    leetic is not the seer, I am the seer

    I seered roundbox N1 and got no result and leetic N2 and got no result

    So I guess that would mean leetic is the Malice wolf and his partner (Botchi?) gave sunfan the fruit

    it could maybe explain why sunfan got the second fruit if Botchi was confused how the role works. idk why leetic would go along with that plan unless maybe they were just not able to coordinate that
    Ah, there we go

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    back to the party after this
    lar, the wolf is roundbox
    roundbox, the wolf is lar

    enjoy the 36ish hour thunderdome, a delicacy that I am sure freezin relishes and envies

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Beginning to seem like the wolf night actions were chosen right after some of that good-ass decompressing botchi mentioned yesterday

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    So either Raeko made a mechanical mistake by sending fruit, or she doesn't know how her own role works despite the fact that she would've been PMed results by the host. Take your pick
    It is a very easy pick

    Leave a comment:

Working...