Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
damn
I was not expecting that kind of response
I think I remember looking at a game on mangahelpers (I could be wrong, it might've been myanimelist, apologies if I am wrong to the probably 0 people who would immediately know)
it was like a 40 person game and it was an 8-way KitB for the first end of day phase with those 8 players having one vote each or something
it horrified me
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
since FFR couldn't get any players I was playing on Jinx's home site (MangaHelpers) and the amount of roles and powers and crazy shit they have going on there is insane, it made me totally rethink everything lol I don't need to reacquaint myself with roles if anything you guys need to catch up with me now!!!Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
what up what up
I'll be gone until tomorrow evening and I'm coming up on some off days so this game couldn't have started at a better time for meLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
HELLO
I feel the same way I probably need a new avatar at this pointLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I am quite tired of this avatar tbh
someone give me a new one, it has been a while since I have done thatLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Hello
I will not be playing very much for tonight
I bid all of you benevolent tidings etc etc etc
I ask that all of you reacquaint yourself with the roles/mechanics of this game (it shouldn't take long) if you have not already done so
there are different than normal roles involving the very important mechanic of parity, and it is important to keep that in mind in later phases of the gameLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
You may now post.
Day 1 has started.
The day will end in 23 hours and 18 minutes. (3/2 at 11pm server time)Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-1-2026, 10:46 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Allow for 10 more minutes for PMs to go out. Thank you for your understandingLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
DO NOT POST YET
It is now Twilight.
I am now sending out role information, setting up pregame functions and doing some final checks.
If you have signed up for the game and have not received a role PM by 11:30pm server time, please PM me!
Twilight is not an actual phase of the game, it is the pregame. The game has not officially started yet
When Twilight ends, the game will have a day start.
Twilight ends on 3/1/26 at 11:30pm server time.Leave a comment:
-
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error
9 to 12 Players (New roles will be added if more than 11 people sign up)
Open Setup (Semi-Open with 11+ players)
===============================
The theme of this game is "Delay." Town roles are offensive in nature and work based on delayed effects. Wolf roles are delayed as well as potentially attack town public information.
===============================
24 hour days/24 hour nights: Days and nights start at 11PM Server time and end at 11pm Server time the next day.
Phantoms OFF
Cardflips VARIABLE [Normally Full Role Flip but exceptions can occur]
KitB ON
Insta ON
Nighttalk OFF
OoTC OFF
Wolfchat is ON ALL THE TIME
Sleep vote is ON (Town can vote to sleep. Sleep must be greater than 50% of the total cast votes. If sleep ties with any player, the sleep vote will always lose)
Wolves must kill every night, failure to do so randomizes the kill. All other night actions are not randomized.
ATTENTION: 5 Post minimum per phase, failure to meet this post count risks modkill by the host
SPECIAL RULES INVOLVING WOLF WINS BY PARITY, READ ROLE INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
===========
Town roles:
1 Motion Sensitive Seer
1 Almost-Oneshot Poisonous Vigilante
5 Vanilla Town
Wolf Roles:
1 Malice Wolf
1 Poison Fruit Vendor Wolf
=======
Motion Sensitive Seer: Can choose one player to color seer each night. If the target has a night action that will produce a result that night phase, then you will receive a color seer result at the end of that night. Otherwise, you will receive a result at the end of the next night.
Almost-Oneshot Poisonous Vigilante:During the night, you can send a oneshot poisonous kill (Poison kills at the end of the following night. If the initial action is successful, it will always kill even if you die or are roleblocked later). If this poison vigi results in a wolf death, the next night you may send another poison kill.
========
Malice Wolf: If you make the factional night kill, you can choose for it to be delayed. If you do, you will seer green that night and the night kill will execute at the end of the following night instead (This does not affect the kill you would normally get the following night). When this happens, the next day role information of the killed player will be shared privately with the wolf team but hidden from the players in the thread.
Poison Fruit Vendor Wolf: Once each night, you may send a player a poisoned fruit. (The player is informed when they receive it). As long as a living town player has a fruit you have given them, the wolf team can win by parity even with a pending poison kill targeting one of their members. Otherwise, the poison kill would resolve first and play would continue. The first time a player receives a poisoned fruit, they will be roleblocked the following night.
If a single player receives 3 poisoned fruits, the host will post a picture of the most disgusting fruit (personal opinion) in the thread at the start of the following day.
=======
Player signups:
1. Mellonxcollie x2 (in spirit)
2. Roundbox
3. Zenith
4. leetic
5. Lahkesis Botchi246
6. MixMasterLar
7. SubaruPoptart
8. Arp!
9. thesunfan
—----
Replacements:
1. star-crossed
2. Botchi246Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-6-2026, 06:54 AM.Tags: None
Leave a comment: