Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
But I digress, lmao.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Quick reads:
FreezinIce - Null leading town. Wanted to lynch inD, but is now pro inD, which is a good look for him.
the sun fan - unCC'd
inDheart - Claims he set a trap, gave a scenario, towny vibes as of late and very good responses. Unfortunately, due to the case of no deaths in the night and thesunfan saying he jailed inDheart, inDheart is forever Null and will never be solved unless a flip happens.
DaBackpack - Came in an immediately wanted inDheart dead. Then after inDheart explained, disappered off the face of the earth. Super scummy.
blindreper1179 - Came in, didn't say one way or another if he supports an inDheart lynch at start, but hasn't voiced his opinion all that strongly. He's suspicious. Null leaning possible wolf.
Hakulyte - I should give a reason, but Haku is just town, take it from me.
Arielbananate7 - I love his approaches, and it's definitely come from someone that wants t figure the game out and not trying to stagnate it. This is clearly a towny player.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
lets say inD is town Charu
you think DBP would be a partner, who else?TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
charu, can you walk me through your progression on DBP?TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
blind probably, since blind has been pretty distant this game, despite a reason given he's trying to lay off being aggressive.
I don't see Haku being partnered.
Don't see Freezin being partnered due to him now saying he's scummy (unless he finally realized that people were seeing inDheart in a different light and is trying to look towny).
New guy... no way, but it's there I guess. We all don't know how he plays so...
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Indheart sounds so towny it hurts.
But I've been burned tonereading him before
So I'm keeping it in check atm========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
As of Post #1044, this votecount should be valid:
Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
2 -- DaBackpack -- Arielbananate7 (63), FreezinIce (111)
1 -- inDheart -- DaBackpack (65)
5 -- not voting -- Charu (235), the sun fan (201), inDheart (195), Hakulyte (82), blindreper1179 (54)
If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.
Day ends in 38 minutes, at Midnight Server Time.
Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-2-2017, 10:24 PM.
Originally posted by HakulyteI followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.Originally posted by XelNya" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."Originally posted by YoshL"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."Originally posted by mellon_collie"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!Comment

Comment