Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1081
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    man

    i really would wanna vote dbp right now but it's probably wrong to do that

    but it's right from the whole not dying thing
    I mean, I won't object if you do... if backpack flips with your vote... Logic probably dictates you're not actually a wolf, but it'll be super risky because it can still backfire and bite us if you are a wolf.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1082
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      flips wolf*


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1083
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        AKA, do what you feel is needed. I'm probably mechanically still gonna have to solve you the next phase then.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1084
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          i'll cast my vote at :52

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1085
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            I'm not going to fight very hard if town doesn't want to lynch inD

            normally I think I'd be foaming at the mouth at the suggestion of lynching someone other than the person that the jailor jailed

            probably happening this way because he posted a shitload of times this phase whereas DBP didn't
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1086
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'm not going to fight very hard if town doesn't want to lynch inD

              normally I think I'd be foaming at the mouth at the suggestion of lynching someone other than the person that the jailor jailed

              probably happening this way because he posted a shitload of times this phase whereas DBP didn't
              Yeah, my thoughts exactly.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1087
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                I guess I should say that if we lynch someone else and they flip wolf roleblocker that I'll still jail blind

                if, for some reason, we lynch blind and he's the roleblocker then I'll jail inD again.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1088
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Maybe we'll get lucky and backpack flips roleblocker. That'll probably just be gg for wolves most likely.

                  But I'm not switching my vote just to see if that happens.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1089
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    dabackpack

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1090
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
                      ...really? you said that we were solving inD today, now you're fine with DBP getting lynched?
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1091
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I guess I should say that if we lynch someone else and they flip wolf roleblocker that I'll still jail blind

                        if, for some reason, we lynch blind and he's the roleblocker then I'll jail inD again.
                        i thought this was a sure thing actually since rb would be the only real issue

                        if you didn't say that already then yeah

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1092
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i thought this was a sure thing actually since rb would be the only real issue

                          if you didn't say that already then yeah
                          I think I only explained it if you were the roleblocker so I'm trying to cover everything
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1093
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Finally caught up. Work+at baby sitters+time with son=not a lot of time to read.

                            quite a bit to quote, but I have 10 minutes...

                            so..

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            man

                            i really would wanna vote dbp right now but it's probably wrong to do that

                            but it's right from the whole not dying thing
                            If you're town, you would want to live since you KNOW you are town, and don't know if dbp is.... That helps us potentially.

                            If wolf, I don't think you'd even second guess it, since there's only two of them, I don't see why they wouldn't strive to survive.

                            This hard push from charu seems super odd. Haven't seen this from him before I don't think.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1094
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              i'm not moving my vote btw
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1095
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                ...really? you said that we were solving inD today, now you're fine with DBP getting lynched?
                                I would LIKE to solve inDheart, but I won't be seething if it doesn't occur.

                                I'll push for a lynch tomorrow on inDheart if it doesn't happen, I can guarantee this.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...