Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic -
Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
Huh
I don't like that========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
indheart========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
My votes stays regardless what's going on.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
it feels like every single post blind has made with my name in it has "detective" in it which is fucking dumb because I can't always live up to those expectations
I can't say I blame you for suspecting me but for fuck's sake are you going to let indheart live, when sunfan fucking jailkept him
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
As of Post #1107, this votecount should be valid:
Votes -- Lynch --- Voters
4 -- DaBackpack -- Arielbananate7 (63), FreezinIce (116), inDheart (208), blindreper1179 (56)
3 -- inDheart -- DaBackpack (68), Charu (251), the sun fan (217)
1 -- not voting -- Hakulyte (85)
If I have listed you incorrectly, or not at all, please bring it to my attention. I'm doing this manually so there may be some mistakes.
Day ends in 1 minutes, at Midnight Server Time.
Reminder: :00 OK, :01 NOT ok.
Originally posted by HakulyteI followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.Originally posted by XelNya" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."Originally posted by YoshL"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."Originally posted by mellon_collie"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!Comment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
you learn absolutely nothing from lynching me this phase
at least by lynching IND you can resolve SOMETHING
I'm going to flip town and then what
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
I'll grill dbp tomorrow========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread
wolves are psuhing for me today, if ind is actually town, they gonna get a free lynch tomorrow
remember this
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment

Comment