Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #1051
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    I said it in response to this :
    ok got it

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1052
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      charu, can you walk me through your progression on DBP?
      Sure, it stemmed from last phase.

      He was pretty distant the first phase as well. But then when EoD was fast approaching, comes in and goes "golly, I think all these players are town" (I even mention this at EoD). Then says blind couldn't be a wolf due to a claim and so votes on Xel... who was town.

      "Let me think here." <--------- this line too, but lol

      ...Now this phase, he was inDheart dead after you out yourself and say you jailed him. Then he just... disappears for the rest of the phase as he explains himself and we all listen.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1053
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Damn I'd have to be mad ahead of the curve to be townreading indheart for points as a wolf.

        But nah, he's just posting really good
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1054
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          I'm voting dbp, shado
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1055
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            he wants inDheart*


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1056
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              i think freezin is most towny right now out of the group of 4 i had

              i agree with sunfan that d1 is better

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1057
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Sure, it stemmed from last phase.

                He was pretty distant the first phase as well. But then when EoD was fast approaching, comes in and goes "golly, I think all these players are town" (I even mention this at EoD). Then says blind couldn't be a wolf due to a claim and so votes on Xel... who was town.

                "Let me think here." <--------- this line too, but lol

                ...Now this phase, he was inDheart dead after you out yourself and say you jailed him. Then he just... disappears for the rest of the phase as he explains himself and we all listen.
                it's at the point where even if he won't answer this for me he could at least for ariel, or you, or anyone else who asked it

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1058
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  it's at the point where even if he won't answer this for me he could at least for ariel, or you, or anyone else who asked it
                  Like as in... I'm now a wolf to you?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1059
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    I don't understand the post, lol.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #1060
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Like as in... I'm now a wolf to you?
                      what? no, i mean that point you're raising about dbp and how he played the last eod

                      several people have asked about it, but i thought i asked him close around when he was in thread and i'm pretty sure he ignored it because i'm me

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1061
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Anyways, I'm hoping thesunfan can convince me.

                        My vote is probably going to go on you, inDheart. But from the sounds of it, it doesn't seem like it's happening anymore.

                        I just... I can't ignore mechanics my dude. I appreciate earlier your honesty about your situation too, but it's like... let you live and have you potentially bite us in the ass?

                        idk man...


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1062
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Also, where the HELL is everyone!?

                          ...Excluding new guy because GMT.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1063
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            DBP missing the 2nd half of this phase without any indication feels like something beyond the game happened.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1064
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Anyways, I'm hoping thesunfan can convince me.

                              My vote is probably going to go on you, inDheart. But from the sounds of it, it doesn't seem like it's happening anymore.

                              I just... I can't ignore mechanics my dude. I appreciate earlier your honesty about your situation too, but it's like... let you live and have you potentially bite us in the ass?

                              idk man...
                              i get that, not taking it personally by this point

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1065
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                I uh

                                I think there was a little bit of a miscommunication between Charu and I

                                but I do think that killing inD is what should happen here

                                its for similar reasons that charu has said; its really just one of those situations where I kind of have to ignore the fact that I like what he's posting and just go with what I think the mechanically correct play is
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...