Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #61
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    I am disabled; communicate with me.
    dinghy on the port side
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #62
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      dinghy on the port side
      I wish to communicate with you.

      Comment

      • Xelicopter
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2015
        • 2

        #63
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        xel feels like a jester to you but not inD?
        WOW, VERY RUDE. I WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE NEAREST HR REPRESENRATIVE.

        Originally posted by Charu
        Xelicopter, yelling?

        *chuckle*
        I AGREE WITH THIS. I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN MAD YET. ALSO, YOU HAVE TO YELL, THERE'S A LOUD GUST OF WIND FROM THE BLADE THAT PROPELL ME IN THE SKY.

        ALSO YOUR FOCUS ON ME THUS FAR HAS BEEN PUT INTO MY NOTES.

        /WHIRRRRLLLLL
        Originally posted by Xelicopter
        if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

        if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

        /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

        Comment

        • Xelicopter
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2015
          • 2

          #64
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          I wish to communicate with you.
          ARE YOU A WOLF? THIS IS IMPORTANT.

          /WHIRRLLLL
          Originally posted by Xelicopter
          if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

          if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

          /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

          Comment

          • Arielbananate7
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 6

            #65
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            I am commencing my approach.
            I require assistance.
            I am operating astern propulsion.
            Oops I did not realize you responded to me. What would you like assistance with?

            Comment

            • Xelicopter
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2015
              • 2

              #66
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Arielbananate7
              Oops I did not realize you responded to me. What would you like assistance with?
              SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU HAVE NOT BEEN READING THE THREAD?

              /WHIRRRRLLL
              Originally posted by Xelicopter
              if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

              if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

              /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #67
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                i'm dropping the gimmick, was a bit too constraining

                early thought that sunfan and ariel are unaligned, but as we all know, sunfan is pro-wolf and he votes

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #68
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                  Oops I did not realize you responded to me. What would you like assistance with?
                  my vote on haku's a random vote. there's not a real way i can think there's danger there by the first post of the game, if that's what you were asking

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #69
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xelicopter
                    ARE YOU A WOLF? THIS IS IMPORTANT.

                    /WHIRRLLLL
                    just a townie by the sea, the seaman's life for me

                    Comment

                    • Arielbananate7
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 6

                      #70
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      I have read all the pages but somehow I missed that one message before. I am glad I noticed because I was a bit annoyed before that inD said he wanted to communicate but did not seem to want to talk to me.

                      What does being unaligned mean?

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #71
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                        I have read all the pages but somehow I missed that one message before. I am glad I noticed because I was a bit annoyed before that inD said he wanted to communicate but did not seem to want to talk to me.

                        What does being unaligned mean?
                        as in, i don't think you and sunfan are wolves together

                        that's not really a term, more like me just misusing a word

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #72
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          What if...

                          inD and thesunfan are a wolf team because inDheart said what was in his avatar that I provided.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #73
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            FeelsWorriedMan


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #74
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              That don't feel like no towny grin, ill need more than that!
                              Also, I've think I found what you would like to see.



                              Doesn't this just scream of a trustworthy being that everyone should blindly follow without no qualms or questions or thought?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #75
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                I think so...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...