Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #46
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wouldn't it be funny if I was driving the Xelicopter?

    What if...

    WHAT IF...

    My mission was to eliminate everyone with a bunch of 32kb soundclips of Microsoft Sam saying "You're gonna die, lolololol swoosh swoosh swoosh" and have it layered so it could be heard multiple times in rapid succession?
    Negative.

    Comment

    • Xelicopter
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2015
      • 2

      #47
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Arielbananate7
      Fantasizing about such evil acts doesn't seem very trustworthy.
      LUCKILY FOR YOU ALL BIRDS CANNOT PILOT THIS XELICOPTER.

      /WHIRLLLL
      Originally posted by Xelicopter
      if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

      if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

      /WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #48
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Arielbananate7
        I think Xelicoptor is acting like a jester but there are no jesters here.
        xel feels like a jester to you but not inD?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #49
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          someone get me a new avatar pls the time for WcDonalds has passed
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Arielbananate7
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 6

            #50
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            xel feels like a jester to you but not inD?
            Xelicoptor seemed like he was trying to get on people's bad side in his second message and he is yelling. For inD he seems like he is roleplaying but I am not sure I get it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #51
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Xelicopter, yelling?

              *chuckle*


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #52
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                someone get me a new avatar pls the time for WcDonalds has passed


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #53
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  I can't think of a good image, sorry. I'll look harder.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #54
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    I can't think of a good image, sorry. I'll look harder.
                    I must accept your first answer
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Arielbananate7
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 6

                      #55
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      someone get me a new avatar pls the time for WcDonalds has passed

                      Comment

                      • Arielbananate7
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 6

                        #56
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Oops I did not mean for it to be that big.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #57
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          This watermarked comp Image is for previewing purposes only.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #58
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            someone get me a new avatar pls the time for WcDonalds has passed

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #59
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              I am disabled; communicate with me.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #60
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart


                                What is that?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...