Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #91
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Also, I've think I found what you would like to see.

    ~~~snip~~~

    Doesn't this just scream of a trustworthy being that everyone should blindly follow without no qualms or questions or thought?
    lol his teeth say "all the better to eat you with, my dear"

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #92
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      InuyoFace
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #93
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Sunfan you still tripping over last game or is there something you actually don't like about charus posts

        Cause I'm not seeing anything
        no one ever sees anything but me
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #94
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          to be more direct; its probably way too early to tell

          but yes, I didn't like the first few pages from Charu
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #95
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            no one ever sees anything but me
            1 page is enough to see something like that though?

            is it his read about us?

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #96
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              roflninjad

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #97
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Hm i think yetis gimmick only works if you use one word for the osmosis phrase, not 2.

                Oops
                "osmosis" is a great word

                who else absorb it

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #98
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  no one ever sees anything but me
                  Better put on a different set of glasses then, because you're reading me wrong, pal.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #99
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Dohoho


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #100
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      Considering the game that just ended and me observing thesunfan's comments regarding this trustworthy soul of me, I would wager his eyes are bugged out and staring directly at me.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #101
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Though I do hope, and imagine, he's staring at my colorful demeanor.

                        Mmmmmmmmm


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #102
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Considering the game that just ended and me observing thesunfan's comments regarding this trustworthy soul of me, I would wager his eyes are bugged out and staring directly at me.
                          not right now
                          but if I feel that way by EOD then yeah
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #103
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread



                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Arielbananate7
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 6

                              #104
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              Hello to you too FreezinIce.

                              I do not really get most of the things on page 5 but I notice DaBackpack is being very quiet.

                              Does everybody know each other except me?

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #105
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                I have a confession

                                when someone links a yt video in TWG

                                there's like a 95% chance I don't even open it
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...