jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #61
    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

    rzr it's a safety, make nothing of it.


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #62
      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

      I need the blues by the end of the day. I'm thinking that they're vets and worried I may screw them. However, if they come out to me by today we can eliminate 5 players from the list. Then Argo. Then jokim.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Myst1278
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 199

        #63
        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

        cool. you're in pnt. sending your PM now.
        Originally posted by Samuel Butler
        Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

        BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
        PM with your code for add.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #64
          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

          sup wolves i'm human

          Comment

          • argo15
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2006
            • 1863

            #65
            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

            um, kay i kinda belive pnt would be given human.

            Comment

            • argo15
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 1863

              #66
              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

              lul, no. he's replacing soul who was hard to read imo.

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #67
                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                Originally posted by argo15
                lul, no. he's replacing soul who was hard to read imo.
                lol madmatt

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                  I'm sorry, guys, but I need a sub to come in for me. I have to drop some things in order to catch up in school, and this is one of them.
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • Myst1278
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 199

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                    dammit, now I need two subs. pnt cant stay in this one, either.
                    Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                    BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                    PM with your code for add.

                    Comment

                    • Myst1278
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 199

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                      I solemnly swear never to try and host a 15-16 man jTWG again. :P
                      Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                      Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                      BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                      PM with your code for add.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                        Frikkin gay! I know, try emocheergirl. She'll probably do it. If not... timo? Haven't heard from in a while. Or iso?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                          i pm'd ya... i will sub. I was so sad i missed twg and Jtwg signups

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                            Woo! Heavy's in! Now we can do good together. P.S. incase you didn't see, I'm the seer waiting for guard and masons ><

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                              As for the other substitutes, I tok the liberty of PMing all the people who were on BDN's post in the game threads who said TWG/jTWG sounded interesting and asked them to check it out. I told them we needed a sub. So, hopefully one of them can sign up for it!

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XLIII: Death's Game

                                I have to go now, I may not be on tonight. MY VOTE STANDS until I get back. It's not a safety, people have said that he seems suspcious. I have a convo between argo and xception where jokim was caught trying to pin stuff on someone else. I'll post it later.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...