jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #946
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    Xel is perfectly capable of orchestrating something like this.
    Probably couldn't be bothered though

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #947
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Guess I'll try to read and comment

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #948
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        As a side note, I somehow didn't written up for losing my shit at work today.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #949
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          Also I confirmed that you could in fact hear me yelling from at least halfway across the store over the roar of a palette jack

          Not that you all care

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #950
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Also I confirmed that you could in fact hear me yelling from at least halfway across the store over the roar of a palette jack

            Not that you all care
            What happened?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #951
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              @AA, I'm pretty sure a wolf isn't capable of roleswapping, because had I been a wolf claiming a role (In this case greg's exact role) he would've outed me and I would've been lynched instead of Psycho that day.

              Maybe not that day, but definitely the next day.





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #952
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                @AA, I'm pretty sure a wolf isn't capable of roleswapping, because had I been a wolf claiming a role (In this case greg's exact role) he would've outed me and I would've been lynched instead of Psycho that day.

                Maybe not that day, but definitely the next day.
                But how would he know whether or not you're a wolf? The roleswap is still beneficial for him because the wolves don't target him. Your logic is sound but the problem is there's still no way of confirming that you're town aside from a lynch or jail. Same goes for everyone who isn't confirmed yet including me.

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #953
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  Greg, what's your plan for today? Who's your top wolf read at the moment?

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #954
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    So

                    1. LOL BENGUIN WAS A POWER ROLE?! GODDAMN.

                    aaaaaaaahahahahahaha I am so looking forward to reading night 1 actions post game

                    2. I actually wanna say that wolves should have either attempted to kill greggles / Zenith or just not killed at all

                    I actually wanna say I lean to not at all actually; because we got a free lock clear out of it.

                    Which who is lock clear is pretty much my definition of disappointment.

                    3. tldr:

                    Lynch AA
                    Jail me
                    ------ Wolf kills greggles if there's no win after lynching AA ------
                    I get confirmed town. Yay.
                    We lynch Kiba
                    ------ Storn / I Die ------
                    Final three with: Zenith Greggles and Storn / I

                    We lynch Zenith

                    We win?

                    Note: this is from a perspective of the group as a whole. Here's what I'd do under the assumption I was actually lock cleared right now as well:

                    Lynch AA
                    Jail Kiba
                    ------ Greggles dies if no win ------
                    Lynch kiba if kill doesn't happen
                    Lynch Zenith if kill does happen
                    ------ Game over ------
                    Town wins

                    Not entertaining the idea of Storn / Greggles being wolves in these setups, nor myself because that's just not the case rofl.

                    It's like 6AM and I haven't slept yet so I may have forgotten something / phrased poorly but it's w/e

                    Either way I think lynching AA is the way I wanna go

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #955
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      tldr also I think the wolf doesn't stand a chance of winning, so surrender now plz

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #956
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        tldr also I think the wolf doesn't stand a chance of winning, so surrender now plz
                        In case this wasn't obvious

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #957
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          What happened?
                          Also to sum up what happened:

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #958
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Also to sum up what happened:

                            <3 this one





                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #959
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              <3 this one
                              I love it too

                              Sadly, I love myself more.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #960
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I love it too

                                Sadly, I love myself more.
                                If you know what I mean.

                                Comment

                                Working...