jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #916
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    If I die, I would take a serious look at AA.

    Notice how quick he was to say that there was a doctor when there was no kill on the first night. I'm saying this is a slip on his part: from HIS perspective, assuming he believed zenith's JK claim, he KNEW (or thought he knew) there was a doctor, however, he didn't take into consideration the perspectives of others because this "fact" can not deduced from a VT perspective.

    I'm not going to spell out the argument step-by-step, but essentially, the only way AA could know there was indeed a doctor is if he was a wolf or he was a doctor himself.

    Also, as a wolf, it'd make sense that he'd want to side with me in order to take down the most active and possibly influential player this game (i.e. Zenith).
    This is a good point but there's one issue here:

    It can be deduced from a VT perspective which is how I came up with that answer. I believed Zeniths JK claim. There was no nightkill, but it couldn't have been because of JK because I couldn't have sent in the kill. Therefore there is a doctor who made a save.

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #917
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Sunfan since you neglected to post who you chose can you please say it when you get back

      I pray that it wasn't on Ben too now.
      It can't have been Ben because he would have been saved. JK is roleblock and doctor.

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #918
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Kiba





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #919
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          It can't have been Ben because he would have been saved. JK is roleblock and doctor.
          Right.

          So how do you feel that whoever the last wolf is just hard incriminated you?

          Also Sunfan is remaining blue alive and we should be following him wholeheartedly





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #920
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            Also I said I wouldn't stay up but I did fuck
            Going to sleep

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #921
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Sunfan since you neglected to post who you chose can you please say it when you get back

              I pray that it wasn't on Ben too now.

              he did it on me.

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              Will likely be on the road when phase ends. I realized that it actually doesn't matter when I post who I am jailing lol. Cop had a chance to claim if I am jailing a PR then I am jailing the medic which isn't even that bad.

              I am jailing storn tonight. If there is a nightkill, storn is confirmed town for the rest of the game. If there is no nightkill, one of two things happened.
              1) Storn is the last wolf and the game ends.
              2) The wolves send in no kill to implicate storn. Now this looks like its very bad for town. Mathematically, all it does is give town an extra lynch to use, which gets used on storn. Wolves may play this however they so choose, but in my opinion all it really does is prolong the game by an extra 72 hours or so and gives the wolves a worse shot at winning the game.

              I would just like to remind people one last time to be very cautious about posting before the phase ends as Zenith was nearly modkilled after the last night phase ended. Stupid deaths like that is the biggest hope the last wolf has for winning this game.

              In summary, if there is a nightkill, storn is LOCK CLEAR.
              If there is no nightkill we lynch storn and regardless of his role town is in a good position.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #922
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by storn42
                he did it on me.
                We told him to switch so only he can confirm it now.





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #923
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  I did not switch; storn is clear boys
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #924
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    while its impressive the wolves roleread Ben enough to YOLO like that, its probably still the incorrect play to not kill me, even if I am hard-clearing the last wolf.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #925
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Right.

                      So how do you feel that whoever the last wolf is just hard incriminated you?

                      Also Sunfan is remaining blue alive and we should be following him wholeheartedly
                      Well storn is clear

                      So fmpov its between you, xel, and kiba.

                      I don't think it's you after how far this game has gone. Xel is perfectly capable of orchestrating something like this. Kiba would have had to have dumb luck or a good seer. I look really shitty right now and I'm not sure what to do because I'm going to sleep. Please don't insta anyone while I'm sleeping that would be a terrible play
                      Going to sleep for real

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #926
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        Storn and Sunfan are clear
                        I'm only read as town but nothing confirms it, the best I have is the Roleswap with Sunfan
                        AA is ???
                        Xel is ???
                        Kiba is ???





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #927
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          yep, no speedy lynches this phase.
                          myself and storn are lock clear.
                          Even if we lynch a town this phase, I get another shot at jailing the wolf tonight, which is why it really doesn't make sense for Ben to have died.
                          I'm still setting up my new laptop (yay) so I'll post more once I have that done.

                          I'm thinking about lynching inside of my hard town reads from the first phase today.

                          sorry storn I just thought dfr was trying to pull a fast one with the red check.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #928
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            i still read kiba as green. personally i would like to put pressure on AA or Xel.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #929
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              Having two clears gives us more breathing room as well.

                              I actually don't think Kiba could perform a suboptimal play like that but I can't rule Kiba out due to being sloppy yet attentive, while lurking constantly at EoD/EoN.
                              Xel makes sense because he is capable, but I'm not sure and would have to really dig into his posts.
                              AA No idea, he never played wolf and still doesn't have the knowledge of most optimal plays for both sides so null p much in terms of who killed Benguin





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #930
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                Almost looks like we need to lynch Xel AA first but out of those two I don't know.

                                I still really want to pin AA as a wolf





                                Comment

                                Working...