jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #871
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    midnight ugh
    I really don't want to stay up for the phase change because work makes me get up so early 1 hour earlier would have been nice lol

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #872
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Might possibly need a replacement; if I don't post anything before the halfway mark in D3 starts please replace me.





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #873
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Might possibly need a replacement; if I don't post anything before the halfway mark in D3 starts please replace me.
        noooooooo

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #874
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          eating dinner with my family now; will try and post before the phase ends.
          95% sure I know who I am jailing
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #875
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Might possibly need a replacement; if I don't post anything before the halfway mark in D3 starts please replace me.
            This is irrelevant now; won't be needing any replacement.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #876
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              eating dinner with my family now; will try and post before the phase ends.
              95% sure I know who I am jailing
              Do what I did except not on phase switch

              You saw what YoshL will do!





              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #877
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                Charu has died.

                He was a Snivy


                Night continues
                Last edited by YoshL; 07-21-2015, 06:03 PM.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #878
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  Wow...my whole world has been flipped upside down
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #879
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    I'm almost certain I won't be on for the phase change, don't end the game without me

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #880
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      Where the fuq is Kiba during all of this





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #881
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                        Originally posted by kiba1000
                        dfr

                        been afk in thread since my last post, did read it though
                        Heh, the only mention of DFR from Kiba

                        Time to reverse search this





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #882
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          DFR mentions Kiba a few times but defers his posts to flip flopping (DFR Flipping reads on Kiba harder than my tunnels).

                          There may be a correlation between the two, however he also puts Ben on the spot in a same but more logical manner than he did to Kiba.

                          There was a post I just reread from DFR that now reads as he had more information than we all had and it should've been an easy read but for me it wasn't at all





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #883
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            I actually really would like Xel to start posting more because it seems like he's coasting and not providing a lot if even a tiny bit to the game.





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #884
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              I'm giving you my final wolf pool too:

                              Storn
                              Kiba
                              Xel

                              Sunfan, AA, Myself, and Benguin are pretty town-aligned from what I can tell, although I still have a sinking gut feeling AA might have rolled the first wolf game yet I won't pursue a lynch on him until later I am assuming.





                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #885
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                I don't think we're going to hear much from anyone until about phase end.
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...