jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #841
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    wat
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #842
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by reuben_tate
      Regarding storm though, I'm starting to become a little paranoid into thinking his little slip up was in fact intentional as a means to clear him. It seems a bit of a stretch though and I feel like the wolves could have come up with a better plan than that one if the whole thing was in fact staged.
      you're too paranoid. your even talking about people who aren't here.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #843
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Blame auto correct on my phone Dx
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #844
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          the auto correct is the true wolf in the game.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #845
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            Or maybe the letter snatchers are preparing for their next twg installment: Letter Replacers!
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #846
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              Or maybe the letter snatchers are preparing for their next twg installment: Letter Replacers!
              I'd sign up for that

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #847
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                yosh you better be paying attention to this.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #848
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  Or someone else could host it if he's had it with those letter-related hooligans.
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #849
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    Or someone else could host it if he's had it with those letter-related hooligans.
                    I would host if I didn't like playing so much and knew how to host lol

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #850
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      y o u a
                      r e a ll



                      gay


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #851
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        y o u a
                        r e a ll



                        gay
                        that just means there more people who want to sleep with you


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #852
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          Kiba > Storn > Xel > AA is still my proposed lynch train; and people might switch places but yeah





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #853
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Kiba > Storn > Xel > AA is still my proposed lynch train; and people might switch places but yeah
                            Have you cleared benguin at this point? I might have missed something

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #854
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              Have you cleared benguin at this point? I might have missed something
                              Oh right I keep forgetting about that slippery penguin

                              I want to say he's pretty clear because he isn't playing his wolf game by any means although it's hard to fully or even 90% clear him because of the unknown factor.





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #855
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Oh right I keep forgetting about that slippery penguin

                                I want to say he's pretty clear because he isn't playing his wolf game by any means although it's hard to fully or even 90% clear him because of the unknown factor.
                                Ok, I don't know his wolf game or town game by any means but his play so far seems more towny than wolfy at the moment. Regardless he's not a good lynch target right now

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...