jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #856
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    Both myself and Greg were the two that had our votes on him at the very end. Personally, if I was a wolf, I wouldn't let my partner possibly be lynched via kitb.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #857
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by reuben_tate
      Both myself and Greg were the two that had our votes on him at the very end. Personally, if I was a wolf, I wouldn't let my partner possibly be lynched via kitb.
      Arguably you would due to leaving an unknown factor and not casting a light directly on yourself as a wolf.

      It's more you get cold and calculative as a wolf, where as town you couldn't give a shit towards other players but it's all about the information, which was demonstrated in your megapost.





      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #858
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Also, regarding Greg, unless I'm forgetting a crucial piece of information, he's the only one that is 99% lock cleared (there is a very slim chance he could be wolf but I highly doubt).

        I'm honestly torn by so many ideas and possibilities at the moment. I think however that there should definitely be more pressure put onto kiba and some on storn since they essentially got d0 passes.
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #859
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          zenith, we only have 2 lynches left.
          currently 6/1
          NK -> 5/1
          lynch -> 4/1
          NK -> 3/1
          lynch -> 2/1
          NK -> 1/1
          woofs win.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #860
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by storn42
            zenith, we only have 2 lynches left.
            currently 6/1
            NK -> 5/1
            lynch -> 4/1
            NK -> 3/1
            lynch -> 2/1
            NK -> 1/1
            woofs win.
            Assuming no doctor and that greg doesn't end the game with a successful jail

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #861
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Also it's 7/1 not 6/1 there wasn't a nightkill

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #862
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                Also it's 7/1 not 6/1 there wasn't a nightkill
                list of players left from op

                1. AraakiAase
                2. ston42
                3. danceflashrevo - Maa Goo lynched Day 2
                4. kia1000
                5. psychoangel691 - Vania Toe lynched Day 1
                6. _Zenh_
                7. hesunn
                8. XeNa
                9. rube_ate

                2 of 9 are dead. 6 town / 1 woof = 7


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #863
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  lmfao there's no way greg is a wolf why would I rs with a wolf





                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #864
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Arguably you would due to leaving an unknown factor and not casting a light directly on yourself as a wolf.

                    It's more you get cold and calculative as a wolf, where as town you couldn't give a shit towards other players but it's all about the information, which was demonstrated in your megapost.
                    You're probably right, and I'd probably actually be calculative with the kitb scenario as well and let my partner die if it was worth it.

                    PS How not to be cold and calculative?
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #865
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      Also it's 7/1 not 6/1 there wasn't a nightkill
                      It's 6/1





                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #866
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by reuben_tate
                        You're probably right, and I'd probably actually be calculative with the kitb scenario as well and let my partner die if it was worth it.

                        PS How not to be cold and calculative?
                        dont read your pm :P


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #867
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          Which means we have 4 mislynch periods; 3 after nightkill if it goes through





                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #868
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            lmfao there's no way greg is a wolf why would I rs with a wolf
                            I said it was unlikely because if he was a wolf, he basically threw his partner under a bus, drove over him with said bus, reversed back into him, and repeated this process (including the throwing) several dozen times.
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #869
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              It's 6/1
                              oh fuck forgot dfr died lmao

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #870
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                midnight ugh





                                Comment

                                Working...