jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kiba1000
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2013
    • 12

    #886
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Where the fuq is Kiba during all of this
    Sorry i've just had the tab opened the entire time (didn't even notice it till like 5 minutes ago) haven't really been on my pc too much though other than playing runescape and when i woke up
    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

    Comment

    • kiba1000
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2013
      • 12

      #887
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      But either way i don't have much to say really anyway, i mean i agree with Zenith for a great deal of his posts rn except for the fact i'm on the lynchlist. I can understand it though.. . Sort of wanna live to see town win though :P
      "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #888
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by kiba1000
        But either way i don't have much to say really anyway, i mean i agree with Zenith for a great deal of his posts rn except for the fact i'm on the lynchlist. I can understand it though.. . Sort of wanna live to see town win though :P
        If you don't know how to isolate posts, click the link below and it'll take you to the post counts of the entire game and clicking the number next to the player will show you only their posts for easier reading if you are looking into specific people:






        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #889
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          Will likely be on the road when phase ends. I realized that it actually doesn't matter when I post who I am jailing lol. Cop had a chance to claim if I am jailing a PR then I am jailing the medic which isn't even that bad.

          I am jailing storn tonight. If there is a nightkill, storn is confirmed town for the rest of the game. If there is no nightkill, one of two things happened.
          1) Storn is the last wolf and the game ends.
          2) The wolves send in no kill to implicate storn. Now this looks like its very bad for town. Mathematically, all it does is give town an extra lynch to use, which gets used on storn. Wolves may play this however they so choose, but in my opinion all it really does is prolong the game by an extra 72 hours or so and gives the wolves a worse shot at winning the game.

          I would just like to remind people one last time to be very cautious about posting before the phase ends as Zenith was nearly modkilled after the last night phase ended. Stupid deaths like that is the biggest hope the last wolf has for winning this game.

          In summary, if there is a nightkill, storn is LOCK CLEAR.
          If there is no nightkill we lynch storn and regardless of his role town is in a good position.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #890
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            i advise against itt since i know im not a woof, but if it clears me i guess its best to lose you greg <3. also i would've waited longer to post this, but hopefully wolves dont pay attention.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #891
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              I actually really would like Xel to start posting more because it seems like he's coasting and not providing a lot if even a tiny bit to the game.
              Gonna be honest with you in that this may not happen till before i go to work tomorrow.

              I'm absolutely furious due to work stuff and I refuse to make you all put up with that.

              If I am calm enough later I'll post but really just

              They sent me to lunch early for losing my shit and screaming super loud, you could probably hear me on the other end of the store.

              Tldr i am absolutely fucking pissed which is a lot harder to pull off than you think.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #892
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                Oh shet I was reading and saw it is 11:37pm here and thought phase ended but didn't see YoshL post so I just had a heart attack

                Don't do it on storn please I'd much rather know if benguin AA or Xel is town or not because storn has been a main wolf read for awhile but there is not enough factual evidence (currently) to support it besides his behavioral patterns.

                Out of AA Benguin and Xel please do it on you think would offer the most information if you die





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #893
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Gonna be honest with you in that this may not happen till before i go to work tomorrow.

                  I'm absolutely furious due to work stuff and I refuse to make you all put up with that.

                  If I am calm enough later I'll post but really just

                  They sent me to lunch early for losing my shit and screaming super loud, you could probably hear me on the other end of the store.

                  Tldr i am absolutely fucking pissed which is a lot harder to pull off than you think.
                  I actually 100% believe this

                  Take Xel out of the pool and go with AA or Benguin





                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #894
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    i recommend AA out of the three. plz greg check thread :P


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #895
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      Yes please jail me
                      I want to be lock clear mechanically, not just town leaned off reads

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #896
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Mathematically, all it does is give town an extra lynch to use, which gets used on storn. Wolves may play this however they so choose, but in my opinion all it really does is prolong the game by an extra 72 hours or so and gives the wolves a worse shot at winning the game.
                        Although this logic seems reasonable, the wolves could send a no kill to also gain a parity advantage. We're currently down to 7 players...a no-kill in the night will result in the next day phase as being equivalent to playing a 7 player/1 wolf game. Basic mathematical models show that it's more advantageous for mafia to start a game with an odd number of players if there is one wolf. (To be specific w(2k + 1, 1) > w(2k, 1) for all k>0 where w(m,n) is the probability of mafia winning where m is the number of total players and n is the number of wolves).

                        On the flip side, the mathematical models that currently exist for mafia are pretty shit.
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #897
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          Ermm if wolf decides to nightkill he is giving sunfan the power to lock clear a player and do it again the next phase so ehhh nope.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #898
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Decides not to kill*





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #899
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              Hmmm see any live wolf would want to be lock cleared in a perfect world but talking about it more gives the remaining wolf too much information to work with.

                              Trust your gut sunfan





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #900
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                In 7-8 minutes though do say who you targeted so we know who is cleared





                                Comment

                                Working...