jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #931
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    AA

    Placeholder for the night





    Comment

    • kiba1000
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2013
      • 12

      #932
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      I actually don't think Kiba could perform a suboptimal play like that but I can't rule Kiba out due to being sloppy yet attentive, while lurking constantly at EoD/EoN.
      That's just simply cause i leave my pc on overnight and this was always tabbed so i wouldn't forget the game was a thing cause i really felt i'd forget (Storn can back me up on this).
      "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #933
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        AA

        Placeholder for the night
        i have to agree with the AA kill... so heres how i see it.
        we lynch AA, then sun jails xel, and we lynch zenith/xel we win game. unless kiba is a wolf (which honestly i doubt it right now, but you never know) we win.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • kiba1000
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2013
          • 12

          #934
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by storn42
          i have to agree with the AA kill... so heres how i see it.
          we lynch AA, then sun jails xel, and we lynch zenith/xel we win game.
          pretty much exactly how i feel
          "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #935
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by storn42
            i have to agree with the AA kill... so heres how i see it.
            we lynch AA, then sun jails xel, and we lynch zenith/xel we win game. unless kiba is a wolf (which honestly i doubt it right now, but you never know) we win.
            It is more like lynch AA or Xel today, jail the other of those two, and if the nightkill gets sent and sunfan misses the jailing then it's between Kiba and I and I'm pretty sure you guys cannot implicate me any further than the previous attempts and thus Kiba would be confirmed.

            It is not auto, but town is at one of the best scenarios for town at the moment.





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #936
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              btw while I was in the bathroom earlier I'm pretty sure I figured out why Ben died.
              bonus points to the first person to think what I'm thinking (1 guess per player)
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #937
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                Notice how quick he was to say that there was a doctor when there was no kill on the first night. I'm saying this is a slip on his part: from HIS perspective, assuming he believed zenith's JK claim, he KNEW (or thought he knew) there was a doctor, however, he didn't take into consideration the perspectives of others because this "fact" can not deduced from a VT perspective.
                here's my guess.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #938
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  nope
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • kiba1000
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 12

                    #939
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Rip you never saw the soft
                    I almost feel it's this... mainly cause Ben was the first that was addressed directly about the soft (that i saw, was too lazy to look too far back) possibly implicating that he has a role, and since Zenith was softing Jailer to role-swap with Greg that would leave Ben as the next candidate for those with a role. Lastly, we knew there was a doctor. This made Ben doc for sure if the implication is to be believed. (That was the only thing i could make a reasoning with :P)
                    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #940
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      A good thoughtful try, but no
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #941
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by kiba1000
                        I almost feel it's this... mainly cause Ben was the first that was addressed directly about the soft (that i saw, was too lazy to look too far back) possibly implicating that he has a role, and since Zenith was softing Jailer to role-swap with Greg that would leave Ben as the next candidate for those with a role. Lastly, we knew there was a doctor. This made Ben doc for sure if the implication is to be believed. (That was the only thing i could make a reasoning with :P)
                        We never knew there was a doctor until now. The only possibility is that the wolf happened to seer the doctor n1 or that they yoloed ben for the nightkill n2.

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #942
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          Will address other posts when I get into work

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #943
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            the wolf happened to seer the doctor n1
                            I mean I know you weren't trying to guess this but this is what I think happened for sure.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #944
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Almost looks like we need to lynch Xel AA first but out of those two I don't know.

                              I still really want to pin AA as a wolf
                              Is it because you want to see me as a wolf or you think I'm a wolf? This is an important question

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              i have to agree with the AA kill... so heres how i see it.
                              we lynch AA, then sun jails xel, and we lynch zenith/xel we win game. unless kiba is a wolf (which honestly i doubt it right now, but you never know) we win.
                              lol

                              Originally posted by kiba1000
                              pretty much exactly how i feel
                              lol more backpacking

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              It is more like lynch AA or Xel today, jail the other of those two, and if the nightkill gets sent and sunfan misses the jailing then it's between Kiba and I and I'm pretty sure you guys cannot implicate me any further than the previous attempts and thus Kiba would be confirmed.

                              It is not auto, but town is at one of the best scenarios for town at the moment.
                              less lol but still lol

                              The way I see it we should lynch Xel/Kiba, jail Zenith (no I'm not joking), and lynch the other of the X/K combo. Although Zenith has been playing pretty towny all game there have been a lot of inconsistencies that I still haven't been able to reconcile and he's not lock clear by any means. I know the same can be said for me from all of your POVs but like I said this is my perspective

                              If you must then jail me but I refuse to be lynched because that's beyond dumb at this point. I've been flip-flopped between being townread and scumread by people all game and it doesn't make any sense and at this point I'm really tired of it. Boss is gonna interrupt me in 2 min so stopping here for now

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #945
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I mean I know you weren't trying to guess this but this is what I think happened for sure.
                                Also I bet a wolf is gonna try to implicate me for mindmelding with you here lmao

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...