jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #826
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    I think when storm says he's the most woofy person in town, he means to say the most woofy-appearing according to a large portion of town.
    That wasn't the part I was talking about with respect to outing himself; it was the part about "please let me live" vs "I'm not his partner"

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #827
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      outing yourself as in accidentally (or not so accidentally) letting slip that you are a wolf
      thats what i though. and the obvious answer is no. lynch me if you want but it will be a myslyc. anyways, as i said, im claiming VT.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #828
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        That wasn't the part I was talking about with respect to outing himself; it was the part about "please let me live" vs "I'm not his partner"
        well lets see what happens when DFR seers me red.

        1) he protects his partner by outing them and keeping them at the top of the lynch pool

        2) he gets town to believe that he isn't a woof and they lynch me

        3) town doesn't believe him and town doesn't go after me.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #829
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by storn42
          well lets see what happens when DFR seers me red.

          1) he protects his partner by outing them and keeping them at the top of the lynch pool

          2) he gets town to believe that he isn't a woof and they lynch me

          3) town doesn't believe him and town doesn't go after me.
          Point 1 doesn't make sense; by outing them and keeping them at the top of the lynch pool he's not protecting them, it's the opposite

          Point 2 is invalid because he's confirmed red

          Point 3 is valid

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #830
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            Point 1 doesn't make sense; by outing them and keeping them at the top of the lynch pool he's not protecting them, it's the opposite

            Point 2 is invalid because he's confirmed red

            Point 3 is valid
            which is why its obvious that he wouldn't do it. it was too risky. therefore im not a woof.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #831
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by storn42
              which is why its obvious that he wouldn't do it. it was too risky. therefore im not a woof.
              At this point nobody knows what was going through dfr's mind except dfr and maybe his partner, therefore we can't assume anything just yet. Even if it's risky it's certainly not ruled out and you being so quick to clear yourself based off of trying to get inside dfr's head is odd.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #832
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                At this point nobody knows what was going through dfr's mind except dfr and maybe his partner, therefore we can't assume anything just yet. Even if it's risky it's certainly not ruled out and you being so quick to clear yourself based off of trying to get inside dfr's head is odd.
                im just trying to make sure that town wins. isn't that the goal? with town know that i am town, we can narrow down the lynch pool, of which you are at the top of mine may i remind you. and this conversation doesn't exactly help your stance there either.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #833
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  btw, anyone else want to chime in? xel? ben?


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #834
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    which is why its obvious that he wouldn't do it. it was too risky. therefore im not a woof.
                    Worst Argument 2015

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #835
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      btw, anyone else want to chime in? xel? ben?
                      If I had seen this before I would have just said no

                      damnnnnnnn

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #836
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        get sniped.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #837
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          im just trying to make sure that town wins. isn't that the goal? with town know that i am town, we can narrow down the lynch pool, of which you are at the top of mine may i remind you. and this conversation doesn't exactly help your stance there either.
                          I wasn't aware that I was at the top of your lynch pool but that's good to know

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #838
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            I wasn't aware that I was at the top of your lynch pool but that's good to know
                            ahem.

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            wait a minute... based off the fact that AA was so quick to jump on the psycho wagon, im going to bet that AA was trying to protect DFR and that AA is a woof. game solved.
                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            lol

                            have you read all the posts in the thread
                            :P


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #839
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              The results of last night and this past lynch completely messes with some of my earlier reads so I'll have to do some rereading in light of the recent information.

                              Call me lazy, but I don't care for trying to read people during the night since any information that results from the night phase might cause me to entirely reevaluate everything again.

                              Regarding storm though, I'm starting to become a little paranoid into thinking his little slip up was in fact intentional as a means to clear him. It seems a bit of a stretch though and I feel like the wolves could have come up with a better plan than that one if the whole thing was in fact staged.
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #840
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                                Regarding storm though, I'm starting to become a little paranoid into thinking his little slip up was in fact intentional as a means to clear him. It seems a bit of a stretch though and I feel like the wolves could have come up with a better plan than that one if the whole thing was in fact staged.
                                Obey your toaster.

                                Comment

                                Working...