jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #976
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    We have two days to plan this phase please don't act like that
    lol everyone wants to lynch me
    I'm fucking pissed and don't want to vomit on this thread


    I'll be back in a few hours of work so I can cool off
    If I get instaed I'll laugh


    And @xel cause dying sucks I'd rather be in prison

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #977
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by XelNya
      And now that we're at this point I realize how OP night talk for town is here.
      Is this preemptive? I only ask because Night isn't until two days from now silly :3

      But yes in this setup night talk is extremely townsided since Sunfan can announce who he targets (if he dies during night) which gives town the information of who was targeted and who is clear (if he lives then whoever he targeted is a wolf).

      Can we lynch Kiba and have AA be jailed? I actually am starting to think that this is one of the best scenarios we can present ourselves with.





      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #978
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Is this preemptive? I only ask because Night isn't until two days from now silly :3
        Conceptually.

        Greggles can literally post like 2 minutes from phase who he actually jails

        Instead of having to post it earlier and giving them an easier way to determine if they want to "no kill"

        I don't know if this is a choice in this game, but if it is, there you go.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #979
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Can we lynch Kiba and have AA be jailed? I actually am starting to think that this is one of the best scenarios we can present ourselves with.
          I dunno I reallly just wanna lynch AA

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #980
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            Anyways off to bed now, later nerds and greggles.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #981
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by XelNya
              I dunno I reallly just wanna lynch AA
              I do too, but on the offchance he truly is town I would imagine town wants him alive because he plays a mean town.

              There are some inconsistencies and pocketing attempts that sways my mind into lynching him (and this can be reverse from his PoV onto myself), but I'd rather have a clearcut answer to him either being cleared or guiltied by jailing.

              I do think however it is funny that he is the only player who still suspects me as a wolf, whom roleswapped with the jailkeeper, when it's almost impossible. I would have been dead already if sunfan 1) thought I was a wolf claiming his role and wanted to out me to kill me or 2) trusted his townread on me and went with the roleswap.

              Storn is also clear, so I expect him to come in and dump some logic with whatever he has; but he too suspects kiba which is another reason why I want to lynch Kiba and have sunfan clear or guilty AA.





              Comment

              • kiba1000
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2013
                • 12

                #982
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Storn is also clear, so I expect him to come in and dump some logic with whatever he has; but he too suspects kiba which is another reason why I want to lynch Kiba and have sunfan clear or guilty AA.
                He always said he thought i was town just that i'm not 100% which is true
                "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                Comment

                • kiba1000
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 12

                  #983
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  and i'm not 100% simply cause i wasn't proven yet
                  "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                  Comment

                  • kiba1000
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 12

                    #984
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    But hey, if you really want me to be a wolf lynch me cause it's either that or i live till the end of the game that proves my township (or i get jailed which i doubt)
                    "Ya know, I really need a pizza!"

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #985
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by kiba1000
                      But hey, if you really want me to be a wolf lynch me cause it's either that or i live till the end of the game that proves my township (or i get jailed which i doubt)
                      On the same premise of what Xel had said to AA, if you are town and are about to be lynch, yet the information at hand leads to an almost guaranteed win, town players at the moment wouldn't care if they were lynched.

                      That said, you guys can easily lynch me and I wouldn't give a shit because it gives town that much more information and solidity against the final wolf which lies in us four.

                      Though now that you mention it, AA is the only player that made statements that hints at more information at that time than anyone else had; albeit he was locked into there being a doctor and tried to play it off by using my JK claim to further confirm a doctor in the game when he could easily be the Wolf Seer and had gotten Benguin N1 and led into a kill over Greggles which is a suboptimal play because Jailkeeper > Doctor in all aspects of the game. Doctor can only save a player and potentially clear them if a kill truly was sent on said player and there was no nightkill, where Jailkeeper can confirm a wolf OR town by using his action on a player, while also having the ability to save a player.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #986
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        replace "there was no nightkill" to "there was a nightkill"





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #987
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          k will respond to posts in order

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #988
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            However, why are you not willing to die for the glory of town
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Like do you realize how helpful you dieing here is precisely?

                            I mean I'm totally fine to die here. I just think killing you ends the game faster based on what's in front of me.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            But no seriously, there's no reason for you if you're town to not be willing to be thrown under the bus with such an easy way to win the game in front of you
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I dunno I reallly just wanna lynch AA
                            I really want to lynch you so the feeling is mutual

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Is this preemptive? I only ask because Night isn't until two days from now silly :3

                            But yes in this setup night talk is extremely townsided since Sunfan can announce who he targets (if he dies during night) which gives town the information of who was targeted and who is clear (if he lives then whoever he targeted is a wolf).

                            Can we lynch Kiba and have AA be jailed? I actually am starting to think that this is one of the best scenarios we can present ourselves with.
                            Lynch xel and jail me

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            On the same premise of what Xel had said to AA, if you are town and are about to be lynch, yet the information at hand leads to an almost guaranteed win, town players at the moment wouldn't care if they were lynched.

                            That said, you guys can easily lynch me and I wouldn't give a shit because it gives town that much more information and solidity against the final wolf which lies in us four.

                            Though now that you mention it, AA is the only player that made statements that hints at more information at that time than anyone else had; albeit he was locked into there being a doctor and tried to play it off by using my JK claim to further confirm a doctor in the game when he could easily be the Wolf Seer and had gotten Benguin N1 and led into a kill over Greggles which is a suboptimal play because Jailkeeper > Doctor in all aspects of the game. Doctor can only save a player and potentially clear them if a kill truly was sent on said player and there was no nightkill, where Jailkeeper can confirm a wolf OR town by using his action on a player, while also having the ability to save a player.
                            Ok so to all the stuff about why I'm not willing to be lynched: those are good points but from my point of view it's always sub-optimal to lynch me because I know I'm town and it'll just waste a lynch.

                            As for the extra info statements, be careful not to fall into confirmation bias here. I was locked into there being a doctor because I believed zenith's JK claim and there was still a kill. The JK (which did actually happen on a wolf lol) couldn't have stopped the kill in this case so there had to have been a doctor who made a save, excepting the miniscule chance that the wolves no-killed n1 for some reason which is beyond stupid

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #989
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              [QUOTE=_Zenith_;4341106]I do too, but on the offchance he truly is town I would imagine town wants him alive because he plays a mean town.

                              I do think however it is funny that he is the only player who still suspects me as a wolf, whom roleswapped with the jailkeeper, when it's almost impossible. I would have been dead already if sunfan 1) thought I was a wolf claiming his role and wanted to out me to kill me or 2) trusted his townread on me and went with the roleswap.
                              QUOTE]

                              I don't think I've ever lock cleared someone for certain without mechanics demanding it so there you go

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #990
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                fucked up the quotes again lol

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...