jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #961
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    But yeah Zenith whatcha think about me streaming what I think the plan should be

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #962
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      I'd like to see this order of events happen:

      Day 3, Lynch AA
      Night 3, Find out AA's alignment, Jail Kiba, Myself, or Xel
      Day 4, Find out who was cleared or caught, rip Greggles if kill is sent through. Player targeted by Greggles is clear if kill is sent, provides yet another pair of clears (Storn and Xplayer) Lynch one of the two who wasn't cleared
      Night 4 (assuming we mislynch), wolf is confirmed

      Wolf should le give up I don't think there is any angle in which a wolf can win unless a dumb modkill happens.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #963
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by XelNya
        But yeah Zenith whatcha think about me streaming what I think the plan should be
        I think it literally says "Remaining wolf has no way to win" in which definitely we should end the game asap and start up another.





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #964
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          Oh shit actually after this phase (if kill does go through on sunfan) it'll be a 4-way because of the jail that sunfan did

          We need to solidify all exits out of an almost guaranteed win for town





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #965
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            Well you all seem to be set on lynching me, I've said my plan and since no one seems to care then do whatever since you guys want to lynch a town that badly
            Gonna be out for a few hours

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #966
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Maybe I'll come back to see it night

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #967
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                One last thing: I don't see why I'm above xel in terms of lynch pool

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #968
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  Maybe I'll come back to see it night
                  We have two days to plan this phase please don't act like that





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #969
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    My gut is still pointing at Kiba but the more logical deduction would be a lynch on AA





                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #970
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      One last thing: I don't see why I'm above xel in terms of lynch pool
                      Realistically speaking you can replace your name with mine in the first one and it works either way really, it doesn't quite matter who lives and dies in that spot as it clears the two "best" suspicions in one sweep.

                      Which is the whole point.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #971
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        Realistically speaking you can replace your name with mine in the first one and it works either way really, it doesn't quite matter who lives and dies in that spot as it clears the two "best" suspicions in one sweep.

                        Which is the whole point.
                        However, why are you not willing to die for the glory of town

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #972
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          However, why are you not willing to die for the glory of town
                          Like do you realize how helpful you dieing here is precisely?

                          I mean I'm totally fine to die here. I just think killing you ends the game faster based on what's in front of me.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #973
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Like do you realize how helpful you dieing here is precisely?

                            I mean I'm totally fine to die here. I just think killing you ends the game faster based on what's in front of me.
                            By "you" technically can relate this to all left over players except greg

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #974
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              But no seriously, there's no reason for you if you're town to not be willing to be thrown under the bus with such an easy way to win the game in front of you

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #975
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                And now that we're at this point I realize how OP night talk for town is here.

                                Comment

                                Working...