jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1006
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Storn just shows up at lynch time.
    Mashi puts Zenith at L-1 despite dfr saying he's making a post.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #1007
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Hmmm..... red I thought you read the FUCKING SET UP, WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOW.
      I don't remember insignificant things like phantoms unless they are brought into question.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #1008
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Storn just shows up at lynch time.
        Mashi puts Zenith at L-1 despite dfr saying he's making a post.
        yes. i got home after a tiring school day and took a long nap.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1009
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Just got home and took a nap and posted all simultaneously.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #1010
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            I'm actually writing this post via my subconscious.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #1011
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Zenith's vote was indeed insta.

              _Zenith_ has been lynched! He was a Wolf!


              It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end Friday, May 1st at 6 PM Server Time.


              Typing up end of phase posts on a phone sucks.
              Last edited by Cold Kitten; 04-30-2015, 05:06 PM.


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #1012
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                #379 mashi posts again having suspicion of funnygril. He also puts blind as green here. #388, fg posts a reads list. She says zenith is trying, but puts suspicion on him due to the storn thing. She's also at mashi too hehe y'all are cute. T-Funny is better tho sry. She then puts her vote on mashi after this list, and says she's concerned about the storn lynch. She wants to put attention to something that zenith did that is wolfy, and obviously zenith is a wolf here. I don't think funnywolf would do this, risky af. In #396, she says that she wants to focus on Zenith this phase, another thing that I wouldn't see funnywolf doing, especially to a newer twg player. #425, zenith throws mud at me, fg, and storn. #445, funny posts a pancake gif. Arguably this is the most crucial piece of evidence in the game. Look at how tasty those pancakes look, god damn. Post #483 funny says that she needs to ignore zenith for now. Not really sure what she means by that tbh, but maybe you people will think it's kinda important. Interesting to note that mashi and funny were kinda quiet at eod, mashi didn't really post until phase ended in 16 minutes.
                Laptop was overheating, as I repeatedly mention during the Day Phase.

                #673 mashi says that the flip is amazing. He also points out that there's a wolf between blind and zenith. But notice how he keeps it open between blind and zenith. One would think that because Xel flipped odd night bulletproof, and zen claimed odd night bulletproof, zen would be the wolf, right? #674, Zenith says "Can I retract because my pure intentions were to stay alive as a VT and not actually have a PR die lmao? Or is everyone going to dunk me for even fakeclaiming as a VT?". #685, mashi responds by saying "yeah probably shouldn't do that" as if he's giving advice to a VT. The problem I have with this, is that it comes off extremely awkward to me. Considering the fact that zen is confirmed wolf here, he gives advice as if he's a vanilla town. #689, zenith says "@Mashi, I'm being dead serious with me being a VT, but I know I'm 99% going to get policy lynched for making such a detrimental play to town. I sincerely apologize." I think it's interesting how Zenith directly says that to mashi, instead of town in general. There was nothing mashi really did to provoke this, except maybe he was the only one who would listen? It seems to me that it'd be wise for zenith to just direct this to town. #763, blind has a case on mashi, likes funny, likes me, likes storn, doesn't know about red though.
                As I previously mentioned, last Day Phase my laptop was repeatedly overheating. Because of this, what I gathered from a quick read of the topic was that Zenith had soft claimed and blindreper also followed with one shortly after. I never actually realised he hard claimed Bulletproof until two days ago, when I went ahead and perused through all the posts in the topic. Hence why I didn't zero-in on Zenith like everyone else.


                #806, mashi claims cop and tries to get me to do something stupid I guess. I really never understood this post and took it as a joke mainly. Maybe someone would like to elaborate on mashi's professional tricks.
                It wasn't a great trick in the first place, but I figured I would attempt to reaction test you if I could help it.

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Storn just shows up at lynch time.
                Mashi puts Zenith at L-1 despite dfr saying he's making a post.
                It's 4 hours before the usual Phase end time at 10PM Server Time, so unless I'm mistaken, it's not as if we're losing any time.

                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #1013
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Okay, never mind about the Phase ending thing, I'm an idiot. Sorry, everyone. Hopefully, I'm correct that Funnygurl's the last Wolf and the new Phase ending won't be an issue.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1014
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Yet you yourself mashi made a post about squeezing every last minute out of this phase
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #1015
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      I was under the impression that Phase end times stayed constant. I didn't want to Insta yesterday because I thought we would lose a day's worth of time.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1016
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Hmmmmmmmm

                        Hmmmmmm

                        HMMMMMMMMMM
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1017
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          I'm cracking up in public due to dfrs post omg pancake.gif
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #1018
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            I've been suspicious of Funnygurl since Day 1, with the only saving grace for her being her potential bussing on Zenith.

                            Funnygurl's general reads and contributions to the thread have been underwhelming. She makes comment about my lack of presence in the thread (when I had only been absent for about 8 hours since my first post), which I find as an artificial contribution, but nothing major.

                            Many of her mid-late Day 1 posts, aside from usual Day 1 fluff, were critical of the lack of seriousness in the topic and otherwise non-contributive. She expresses weariness of choof for being serious too early and me, because she's concerned that I'll control the Town later in the game. The former comment is baseless; choof evidently just wanted to play a serious game without fluff due to his new experiences on other forums. The latter comment is simply a worry and is clearly not true if you take a look at the game right now. Unless she means to imply my making two repository posts is somehow running with the game.

                            Her only other major contribution was castigating and voting Zenith for putting storn at L-1, which is really the only major contribution that I consider to make her Human. However, given my comprehensive look through the topic, she fits as a Partner with Zenith more than anyone else.

                            Funnygurl does mention in a post that she'll make a reads list, which I push her to do. And when she does finally post it here, she ends up voting for me. I originally considered that she would likely have voted for Zenith if we weren't focusing on each other, but I have second thoughts on it now, considering that her reasoning for voting for me was rather unfounded. She expresses suspicion of Zenith yet never acts on it. I'm under the impression that it's a soft bus, since Zenith was likely to be put under scrutiny.

                            As I mentioned in one of my repository posts, Funnygurl in general tried to stay away from blindreper and Zenith when they both soft claimed. I would imagine that a Wolf be more likely to express such ambivalence, especially at the risk of putting one's only Partner at the risk of the lynch.


                            In particular, I found her posts this Day Phase to be particularly over-defensive. I'm admittedly feeling a bit shy in accusing her now, seeing as she went into this Day Phase thinking I was Human, but I can't eliminate the idea that she's attempting to pocket me. The Wolf only needs two mislynches to win and Funnygurl's two mislynches could easily have been danceflashrevo and Red Blaster.

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            am i actually next to lynch for you guys

                            omfg

                            blind you've played enough games that you don't necessarily even need to be in a jtwg

                            so let me just tell you know that you're doing freaking terrible and need to re-read the game

                            if i draw unnecessary attention on an already volatile player in a jtwg do you expect me to be the wolf?
                            the only possible way that i could be tied to anyone this game is if i were wolf partners with storn
                            we know for a fact that this isn't the case
                            read the game.
                            i'm town.
                            i should have cleared myself after what happened with zenith
                            i am not the next to die
                            i should never be the next to die in this case
                            What I find most concerning is that the impression Funnygurl's posts give me is that she isn't desperate to find a Wolf, she's desperate to survive. Not to mention that she's being oddly deprecating.

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            I'm not playing the stupid game of framing mashi. Why? Because it's obvious what Mashi is doing.

                            He's the wolf.

                            Because this is exactly what he does when he is a wolf. When he begins to take more control towards the end of the game, he's positioning himself to win. He has nothing to grasp on, that's why he's going for me. I'm not like Mashi and I sure as hell won't be able to win at this kind of a thing

                            So don't ask him to spew BS and read for yourselves.
                            blindreper stated that he wanted to lynch Funnygurl and me, yet Funnygurl is apparently furious still because blindreper expressed interest in wanting to lynch her first. She could always argue that I would somehow avoid a lynch on myself, but none of her posts give me the impression that she's worried about that.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1019
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              You killed the thread with your bullshit mashi!
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #1020
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                oh damn #shots

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...