jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #991
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    oh btw i'm working on a post
    your "post" is going to wind up a shit stain.

    I've already said this, but Mashi's not one, but TWO, posts/lists was incredible and anything after that is just putrid.

    Like holy shit 3 year olds can push more shit out than you can DFR

    Or funny for that matter
    or even blind rofl

    This game was a massive turnoff for the TWG boner I had.

    Also, I can't heckle because I feel like if I heckle I might slip information because yes, I don't trust myself, so I just don't do it .





    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #992
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      There are indeed not phantoms
      Hmmm..... red I thought you read the FUCKING SET UP, WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOW.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #993
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        who are you?

        you didn't read it either blind shut up





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #994
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          because everyone's meta is not reading the setup

          isn't that how twg is played?

          the sense of not knowing what the setup or mechanics are makes it that much more thrilling!





          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #995
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            lol, Funnygurl, the more you post, the more you're convincing me you're a Wolf.

            I'll probably make an accusation today or tomorrow (I still haven't written the Shakespeare essay and it's due tomorrow, haha). Was hoping danceflashrevo would have made one by now, since I felt his aggressive, questioning playstyle this game was an improvement, but oh well.

            Funnygurl, if you're convinced that I'm the Wolf, you should make a formal post about it to put your thoughts in one place.

            Also, Zenith.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #996
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              IS THAT MY OWN L-1?

              HAHAHA FUCK YOU ALL

              Zenith





              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #997
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                your "post" is going to wind up a shit stain.

                I've already said this, but Mashi's not one, but TWO, posts/lists was incredible and anything after that is just putrid.

                Like holy shit 3 year olds can push more shit out than you can DFR

                Or funny for that matter
                or even blind rofl

                This game was a massive turnoff for the TWG boner I had.

                Also, I can't heckle because I feel like if I heckle I might slip information because yes, I don't trust myself, so I just don't do it .
                you literally just heckled me with this, what are you, wolf? lynchallliars

                red, there are no phantoms accrued in the case of an instalynch. that rule applies to any setup that includes instalynching.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #998
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  oh btw i'm working on a post
                  u go gurl <333

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #999
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                    Was hoping danceflashrevo would have made one by now, since I felt his aggressive, questioning playstyle this game was an improvement, but oh well.
                    god fucking dammit mashi i literally just finished.

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1000
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Goodbye guys, I had a blast in this game and can't wait to talk to you all in the post game!

                      btw can someone answer me if wolves still talk during night phase even if one is dead? Just curious.





                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #1001
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        zenith

                        might as well


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1002
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          i believe that is insta


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #1003
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            i believe that is insta
                            my vote was the insta, yours was just for extra measures.

                            also since I'm dead last post love you all





                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #1004
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              (This comment was made after I made everything below: Making this post was kind of me rereading the thread and spouting everything that came to my mind while I was exercising the thoughts of mashi or funny being a wolf. This might seem a little more stream of consciousness-y than an accusation, but I found that I was thinking Mashi more of a wolf on and on. I didn't include anything past page 40 I think because it played into the situation we're dealing with now. I'll probably reread the last 10 pages in a few. Enjoy my longest post ever probably.)

                              ==Started making on 4/29/15==

                              #103 FG shows first signs of discomfort with mashi with inactivity. End of page 8, mashi accumulates another vote. #163 Mashi makes his wowzer helpful post. I just kinda thought it was funny that Town Jailkeeper and Town Cop were clicked on, but I sincerely doubt that has to do with anything haha. #220 Mashi starts to question FG's amount of posts because FG said something about "IM READY TO TWG PERSONA". #222 gives us our first reads of the game, from Mashi. They're mighty detailed for when it was made within that phase. He mentions Zenith as being cautious because he's taking back some of his votes, like two (I think) votes on me that were unvoted quickly and a reference to choof. Mashi gives Zenith a green read here but now uses his cautiousness as a way to connect him to me? He also gave middie, the lynch of that day, a red lean, and he gives choof, the night kill, the strongest town lean. #230, Zenith has a short reads list. He puts FG, Mashi, and Red as null. #239, mashi asks zen why he reads blind as town, #240 zen says it's a tone read. #241, we have a reads list from storn. He gives middie a fairly red, and gives zenith a slight red. I don't think storn would bus zenith like this. #245, FG places concern on Mashi, especially if he tries to steer the game later. #247 Zenith has the L-1 vote on storn. I don't think he would do that to his partner. FG immediately jumps on this and says nonono. #258 mashi questions funnygirl because funny was skeptical of choof, funny responds in #276 by saying that choof could be blending in. FG immediately posts after that why zenith wants to lynch xel and someone else. #279, Zenith has a detailed reads list. He places storn as a null/wolf lean, mashi as town, and fg as null. He says that mashi is town because "he's kept a level head, asked some pivitol questions, and is pretty much the strongest town player in this lineup." Zenith then says that he doesn't like that fg doesn't want to take the game seriously, which is one thing that I disagree with here. I think he's throwing mud on everyone except for mashi here. #292 mashi asks if fg became aggressive or not, something I don't really agree with, I don't think she's being quite aggressive so I don't see why this post happened. #325, mashi asks for a reads list, fg says lata.

                              ==Continued on 4/30/15==

                              #379 mashi posts again having suspicion of funnygril. He also puts blind as green here. #388, fg posts a reads list. She says zenith is trying, but puts suspicion on him due to the storn thing. She's also at mashi too hehe y'all are cute. T-Funny is better tho sry. She then puts her vote on mashi after this list, and says she's concerned about the storn lynch. She wants to put attention to something that zenith did that is wolfy, and obviously zenith is a wolf here. I don't think funnywolf would do this, risky af. In #396, she says that she wants to focus on Zenith this phase, another thing that I wouldn't see funnywolf doing, especially to a newer twg player. #425, zenith throws mud at me, fg, and storn. #445, funny posts a pancake gif. Arguably this is the most crucial piece of evidence in the game. Look at how tasty those pancakes look, god damn. Post #483 funny says that she needs to ignore zenith for now. Not really sure what she means by that tbh, but maybe you people will think it's kinda important. Interesting to note that mashi and funny were kinda quiet at eod, mashi didn't really post until phase ended in 16 minutes.

                              ==Xel Flips==

                              #673 mashi says that the flip is amazing. He also points out that there's a wolf between blind and zenith. But notice how he keeps it open between blind and zenith. One would think that because Xel flipped odd night bulletproof, and zen claimed odd night bulletproof, zen would be the wolf, right? #674, Zenith says "Can I retract because my pure intentions were to stay alive as a VT and not actually have a PR die lmao? Or is everyone going to dunk me for even fakeclaiming as a VT?". #685, mashi responds by saying "yeah probably shouldn't do that" as if he's giving advice to a VT. The problem I have with this, is that it comes off extremely awkward to me. Considering the fact that zen is confirmed wolf here, he gives advice as if he's a vanilla town. #689, zenith says "@Mashi, I'm being dead serious with me being a VT, but I know I'm 99% going to get policy lynched for making such a detrimental play to town. I sincerely apologize." I think it's interesting how Zenith directly says that to mashi, instead of town in general. There was nothing mashi really did to provoke this, except maybe he was the only one who would listen? It seems to me that it'd be wise for zenith to just direct this to town. #763, blind has a case on mashi, likes funny, likes me, likes storn, doesn't know about red though.

                              ==Choof Flips==

                              #806, mashi claims cop and tries to get me to do something stupid I guess. I really never understood this post and took it as a joke mainly. Maybe someone would like to elaborate on mashi's professional tricks.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #1005
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Awh that post looked a lot more impressive in notepad.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...