Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
Originally posted by danceflashrevo
fg since i know you're here and you're not a confirmed wolf, what are you thinking about this game?
Well I'm pretty confident that we're gonna win. I like Mashi's recent post and I'm still really just not even sure why Blind died. The fact that RB was defending that kill though while others were saying it wasn't an optimal kill might convince me to look RB's way a bit.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
Hm.. red reads town to me though. He defended xel last night, even though there was practically no hope for him which gives townie points for me. I'm reading through his posts now, and possibly zenith's to see if there was any partnering or bussing etc.
Comment