jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1201
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    DON'T MAKE ME GO HAM AND POST MY ROLE PM

    hue
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #1202
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Storn's even popped in the thread multiple times since I've been here yet said nothing..simply because he doesn't need to
      actually i kept refreshing at the bottom of a page and nothing was happening. i didn't realized i was at the bottom and there was a new page :P derp. also Red


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1203
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Hey everyone checking in on the thread and yeah no bye RB.
        Damn so Zenith is one risk taker in TWG huh.
        games over though RB.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #1204
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          DON'T MAKE ME GO HAM AND POST MY ROLE PM

          hue
          pls don't


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1205
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            I'm gonna let this entire thing go on though. Just wanted to say what I think ATM.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1206
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Just kill me and lose already. Ggwp to storn who got by doing nothing in his first wolf game on the laurels of simply being new.
              But for the record you still tracked somebody night 2 and it obviously wasn't me.
              Also for the record wolf rb would've cc the living shit out of you. -shrug-
              wait

              this is true though
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #1207
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Yeah I'm the wolf. Ok.
                Go ahead and vote me so I can absolutely wreck you by shouting obscenities at you in post game once you get the vt flip.

                Oh look storn only came here to vote me. Clearly a human thing to do.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #1208
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  wait

                  this is true though
                  Yes. Finally.
                  Pls fg don't lynch me..I swear to pancakes I'm human >_<
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #1209
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    yes, may i also point out how i point out something that i see as wolfy in red and everytime he responded with "thats too stupid to do as a woof" like when i pointed out that he had NO reason to believe xel was human. ex: he couldn't give one and just wanted to score townie points.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1210
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Okay this is going to sound batcakes crazy but I'm reconsidering the RB thing.

                      We have four people, so this is MYLO.

                      Which means that RB should have counterclaimed when he could. Claiming VT is the ballsiest move I've ever seen and I think I believe RB.

                      Storn has been very laid back and watching this drama unfold. An actual townie would aggressively defend themselves. I feel like this is a rookie mistake. You don't do this when you're actually frustrated about being pinged out.
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1211
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        It actually makes sense now. In both scenarios (RB = w and storn = w), Zenith would have been bussing his wolf partner really hard. It's like we need to overlook that entirely.

                        But yeah no I falsely cleared someone and I'll take the blame for letting storn live on so long. I was crap this game.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1212
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          i'd also like to point out red's tunneling on me. he's been doing it since everyone started going "oh yea storn is a human" to tell you the truth. my true role was found on DAY 1 and you dont even know. or maybe you do.

                          also, FG didn't you make like that exact post already in this thread, maybe to someone else or something. idk why but it gives me a feeling of deja vu


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1213
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            i'd also like to point out red's tunneling on me. he's been doing it since everyone started going "oh yea storn is a human" to tell you the truth. my true role was found on DAY 1 and you dont even know. or maybe you do.

                            also, FG didn't you make like that exact post already in this thread, maybe to someone else or something. idk why but it gives me a feeling of deja vu
                            hm? which post?
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #1214
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              hm? which post?
                              idk. i just read it and thought i saw it before. i'm looking through the thread right now so i'll say if i see it.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1215
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                also, get ready for long post
                                a post to rival mashi's posts


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...