jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #826
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Choof was my partner, he was anti-miller, gg wp boys





    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #827
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Blind who did you see tonight?
      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Blind did you track/cop anyone or did you not do anything
      Might be worth pointing this out.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #828
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Excuse me DFR, but why are you asking for reads 6 hours into the game? Hehu!
        Zenith's second post in the thread.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Alright unvote I fucking hate having a vote this early in the phase as per usual.
        And then his third, directly after.

        Zenith and danceflashrevo talk about reaction testing a bit on page 3. Their remarks seem genuine to me. Could potentially just be Wolves being casual to each other, but we'll see if future interactions affirm or deny the possibility.

        Originally posted by choof
        so you're trying to be unreadable
        zenith
        Highly doubtful that choof is a Wolf, but may as well note all important interactions people have with Zenith.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I'm not trying to be unreadable, but if you cannot read me than that's your own problem.

        I want to start the serious phase of D0 (I too, hate shitposting as of late.) So this is where I start throwing my mind out to town, as per Meta.
        He even responds with sass, haha.

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        ya
        ty 8)

        also the only thing I got from Zenith is he's trying
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        actually @zenith what is your actual thing against red blaster because i do not understand atm
        Funnygurl interactions. She blows up on him later for the L-1 though and put him in the spotlight, so I would be hard-pressed seeing them as Partners.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        DFR

        Since everyone wants to stay in shitposting phase then that's on them but I'm going to get the ball rolling.

        The reaction testing still is unsettling to me and I want to know what you planned on doing with their reaction.
        Second vote on danceflashrevo.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Fair enough, I've been waiting for a real answer for awhile now.

        My vote was purely due to wanting DFR to see his name being voted so I could drag him in for his response, but Xel's will do.

        unvote

        Gonna call it a night so converse among yourselves~
        And another unvote shortly after.

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        heh it was the last time i tried it too. i give up on reaction testing 4ever.

        hey guys sorry for absence, i went to a party last night and crashed as soon as i got home, i'm reading the thread now i promise
        danceflashrevo's response to Zenith.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I'm literally crying at Storn's reaction to Blind coming in here with caps blazin'.

        Like, that's what Blind does; with or without anger (which clearly if you took that as an angry post then you need to reevaluate).

        Also, it's cool to look at it from the person's perspective. Blind probably posted that because you are mentioning something that is entirely irrelevant to the game. No purpose serves knowing there are guests reading this thread (as every thread has guests in it).

        Storn, how about you provide a read or two; perhaps thoughts on players thus far instead of not providing anything.
        Zenith asks storn to post some reads. storn isn't under any heavy fire at this point in time, so I feel this is more likely to be a Wolf-Human interaction.

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        I like those reads mashi

        I'll just make a quick little reads list of where I stand.
        town - mashi, choof
        slight town - red, zenith
        slight slight town - xel, storn
        null - fg, blind

        I think that covers everyone. I don't really have any wolf leans, but I'd feel pretty comfortable with a lynch between the nulls. Mainly because they've all been pretty quiet unless I'm just absolutely stupid. I expected fg to post a loooooooooot more. Blind hasn't really done anything I don't think. Moving up in the list, xel hasn't seemed too wolfy to me, but thinking about it as making this post, his deflections are pretty scummy but I'd like to see how it develops. Storn hasn't really done much but he seems comfortable. Red and zenith have been red and zenith. Choof has been actively trying to progress the game, mashi's been quieter than i had anticipated but i've liked his posts and I kinda melded with his reads list a bit.
        danceflashrevo's reads list. Notably, he puts Zenith as slight Town (alongside Red Blaster) without much reason.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I literally saw the word Role and my brain was in full potato mode when I posted that the Wolf role is a roleblocker; as I have stated in an earlier post.

        @Choof, You brought up decent evidence about Xel being a safe lynch but I'm not voting until I have a determined area of what constitutes a safe lynch, as fmpov there are two. Xel and Storn.

        At this point I'm leaning more towards Storn being that much safer because Storn hasn't provided anything worth noting and to me, it seems like he was heated due to Blind's reaction from an irrelevant topic. Xel is more just being himself with answering in Gifs as well as actually giving some half assed reads and/or thoughts about the game thus far.

        I'm safely putting Choof, DFR, and Blind as town for the time being as per their posts.

        Null reads are: Funnygurl, Mashi, and Red Blaster.

        I have a slight feeling as of right now that Xel/Storn is not only a safe lynch but a wolf lynch; albeit still leaning towards Storn more than Xel.

        I know that these aren't detailed as I usually do but I still plan on giving a full detailed reads list. Also, Thanks for that comment, CK.
        Very notable that Zenith recommends storn as a lynch. Highly doubtful that they're Partners.

        Originally posted by storn42
        you want reads? i'll give you reads!

        XelNya - fairly red - the whole pairing with me thing makes no sense. it could've been a mistake in words but who knows. IMO most likely to be woof

        danceflashrevo - null - i might just not be paying attention to him, but i got nothin.

        storn42 - obvious wolf. seriously. why haven't we lynched this noob already.

        _Zenith_ - slight red - i do believe this is just him trying to get some progress in the game, but he seems very happy to lynch someone. not enough for me to think he should be woof, but more evidence may lean towards or away. also, he feels that its a me/xel pair, and wants to vote me first? why shouldn't we go for xel when he leaned in to say "hey storn your my buddy right?" we all know the woof tactic of "pairing" with a town to save your other woof friend.

        Charles Claythorne - null - post something god damn it!!

        Funnygurl555 - 100% grill - i got nothin. funny is doing what funny does best, and i dont see much information out of her. probably human but who knows.

        Red Blaster - null- either i haven't read into him enough or im just getting nothing.

        blindreper1179 - slight red - he was very eager to vote for me with little reason. and he refuses to post much.

        choof - slight human - choof seems to be acting pretty human here. no complaints. 5 stars. would reccomend.
        And storn's reads list affirms this too; he's critical of Zenith being lynch happy and even considers him suspicious.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Oh just saw funny's post, and that's what I wanted to hear (at least some form of reads thus far). Though I'm disappointed in her attitude about the game.

        storn42

        I believe this is the fourth vote, in which the next one means insta.
        Zenith adds bite to his bark. Either this is a hilariously and ironically effective bus or storn is Human. Very likely the latter.

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        zenith

        did you just say you put storn one from insta

        and you did this consciously
        Here's the very significant post by Funnygurl. She directly puts the spotlight on Zenith with this post. I can't see her doing this at all to a Wolf Partner in a TWG, let alone a jTWG.

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        Let's all have a little talk about how that play is just terrible

        If storn isn't a wolf

        Someone can "accidentally" insta-lynch him

        And we lose an entire phase

        We don't do that this early in the game
        She's legitimately mad about it too!

        Originally posted by choof
        zenith I have a few questions for you after you get back

        1 - did you realize that you put storn at L-1?
        2 - if you thought storn was a good vote then why did you pull your vote off him?
        Wolves are generally fairly cognizant of each other's posts, so it's notable that choof didn't realise that Zenith mentioned in his post that he willingly put storn at L-1. Not to mention, this isn't the type of loaded question a Wolf Partner asks to another anyway.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        1. XelNya - Null, Wolf lean.

        He started the game of in super shit post mode; as usual Xel does. Though, there are some posts that catch the eye and I am bringing them to light here.



        Does this seem like a wolf or town response to being a focus of a lynch? Choof gave his reasons for why Xel is a safe lynch and at this point it's still right. After that response, he asked how Mashi was a worse lynch than himself which leaves my read at null but then he dragged Storn into the mix of things when he wasn't needed for a focus against Xel.
        2. danceflashrevo - Town

        Like I said in an earlier post, I can safely put him as Town for the time being. His reads list contains no wolves however which skepticizes me in a weird way but the overall posting coming from DFR is town orientated. Also seems like he's trying to sheep in a sense; towards several players.
        3. storn42 - Null, Wolf Lean.

        Up until now Storn has not contributed to the game whatsoever besides shitposting, getting furious at Blind for a really stupid reason, and now sheeping choof against me because of my L-1 vote on him. If storn is a wolf, Xel isn't a wolf, and visa versa at this point. Also in his reads, he put Xel as a wolf, which is pretty much ground for OMGUS because they have been mentioned as the two safest lynches, and I feel that storn is trying to misdirect the fire towards him to Xel.
        4. Charles Claythorne - Town

        The Vet status purely shows with Mashi; he's kept a level head, asked some pivitol questions, and is pretty much the strongest town player in this lineup. If anyone wolf reads Mashi; even if it's based off of his meta, then I'll laugh.
        5. Funnygurl555 - Null

        I still really do not like the way she is going about the way the game is being carried out of shitposting; like she wants to stay in the shitposting phase because that's what she is good at. I'm keeping my eyes on her because of her unwillingness to take the game in seriousness in terms of wanting town to progress and lynch the wolves, which she as of right now as no intentions of doing.
        6. Red Blaster - Null

        Shitposting in the start but starting to take the game seriously. I liked this post about him though:



        Wanting to create a data point with Mashi's posting scores townie points, but not enough to warrant myself actually calling him town. Placing him at null until further notice.
        7. blindreper1179 - Town

        For the 7 posts he made; and I'm basing this read purely on his D0 meta, he seems town. All seven posts are all types of things he would say when he is town.
        8. choof - Town

        Man what a man, this man knows his shit when it comes to TWG and I've seen him at work live. People who call choof a wolf this game should be investigated because I don't think there is no way he is a wolf. Like me, hates the shitposting meta and wants town to get to work; even though at this point town is just fucking around.

        That's what I have so far, and the posts after this one will be constantly updated in my reads list.
        Zenith's reads list. Still has danceflashrevo as Town. Red Blaster's at Null.

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        zenith you're lucky this is jtwg

        was about to blast what you wrote to bits but self-control made me erase everything
        your take on me is wrong though
        ugh

        also mashi is a very good wolf. not sure how you're town-reading him based on meta
        and what you wrote on dfr doesn't match up with "town" maybe "town-lean" but yeah.
        lol Funnygurl's so mad!

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Ead is short for eat a dick.



        Most interesting post so far this game :v

        Honestly as much as I'd love to see Xel lynched D0, I'm getting a town vibe from him so idk..if he flipped human I don't think there'd be much to derive from it. I feel similar with storn, I don't feel like lynching gives very much in terms of useable information for D1.

        I don't even know what to think of Zenith anymore, that legitimately looked like a wolf slip..but I'd have to imagine a wolf would've actually took the time to fact check before making an L-1 vote.

        Regarding mashi, if you meta his setup post it's nothing to read into, but I do feel like it potentially gave out information that favored the wolves hence my question about him attempting to daytalk. Idk I'm liking what I'm seeing from him though, probably human.

        I already lock cleared fg based off of meta.

        choofadoof..idk which way to look at your play style this game. The annoyed town who's actually tired of shitposting meta or the scum who wants to get the game more serious from the start. There could be arguments supporting both of these but meh, I don't think a wolf would actually want shitposting to end..it gives them an easy D0 coast so I'm giving you a fairly human lean.

        Dfr/blind are still pretty null. I'll read more into dfr as this day progresses, but there's not really much from blind yet.

        I think that's everyone?

        FG
        choofers
        Mashi

        blind
        dfr

        Xel
        storn
        Zenith


        I guess orange is the lynch pool currently..I don't really have any actual red leans so I guess take those as scummy null reads or something.
        Just what I wanted to see! Zenith at the bottom of the list!

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Oh, is someone going to point out two contradictions from RB's reads list? Or even note that his list is similar to DFR's? Are these even things worth noting?
        Even better now! Zenith trying to deflect the spotlight onto Red Blaster.
        Zenith even starts questioning him on Page 16!

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        The fact that you and DFR haven't offered wolf reads on players astounds me. We are well over the halfway through D0 and nothing has you leaning any players to be a potential wolf?
        Yet danceflashrevo is a Town read for Zenith.

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        i'm more reserved with who i give a red lean to. just because i don't have a definite red lean doesn't mean i'm a wolf lol. i feel like this lynch pool is good, and will give a good amount of info. also it's d0 come on don't expect me to have a team by now.
        danceflashrevo's response.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Who was calling you a wolf??????

        Fair enough RB, but you just pretty much stated that you are sheeping players or attempting to pocket because other people have pointing fingers rather than you taking a stand on your own views. Also, just because you said you give wolf leans when you're wolf doesn't mean you truly aren't a wolf.
        Zenith's response.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        The only reason why Im digging into you about no wolf leans is because it literally contradicts RB's entire statement about a town consensus lynch pool because not every player had given a wolf read, such as yourself.

        I'm sorry buddy, just using you as an example to disprove something mentioned, tis all.
        I'm likely scrutinising it too much, but there's use of the word "buddy" here. Are Zenith and danceflashrevo friends outside of the game?

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        ah ok, was just defending myself just in case

        cough this is twg so uh.. DID U JUST CALL ME BUDDY? YOU LIL SHIT STOP POCKETING ME
        danceflashrevo also reacts to the mention. Could be confirmation bias on my part at this point, however.

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        for some reason i feel zenith's reaction there was forced.

        Blind, as we're approaching EoD in our first lovely day here, I'd appreciate some sort of reads list. I can see that storn is your top wolf lean.

        About the storn lynch I think that this would say a little bit about zenith. If storn flips green, I think zenith is red. If storn flips red, idk what zenith is. I'm just sure about if storn flips red. Thoughts on this?
        Interesting post here. The way it's worded would imply that danceflashrevo is okay with bussing Zenith if storn were lynched Day 1, with exception of the second to last sentence, "I'm just sure about if storm flips Red," which contradicts what he stated in the sentence before. Given that Zenith had gained attention due to his L-1 storn vote, however, might give way to potential bussing like this.

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        Half-assed reads list. Deal with it. Laptop's about to die so.

        1. XelNya: I feel like this is very typical XelNya play. I had no idea where choof was getting the anti-town mojo thing going on, and his attitude towards the game has changed dramatically from white noise to contributive. I wouldn't see him as "safe" or a good lynch
        Kind of a bad one, really

        2. danceflashrevo: I feel like it's important to note that you're more confident.
        You've definitely had town games when this has happened; thing is, I just haven't paid attention to TWG enough to be totally sure.

        3. storn42: Storn was put at L-1 quickly
        Think about this. It's incredibly strange and not the type of pressure that, if storn were a wolf, his wolf partners would not object to in the slightest. I was the first person to bring his L-1 predicament up to the town. Not a wolf and definitely not his wolf partner, folks.
        Of course, his posts at the beginning of the phase didn't help him at all, and the reason that I'm willing to ignore him now has nothing to do really with the strength of his play.
        If you want to improve anything for later in the phase, I would say try to become more central to the discussion-- try asking others questions and be the source of data points.

        4. _Zenith_: I like that Zenith is trying as hard as he is this game, trying to think critically and keep his temper on check, but I'm sorry man, but the vote on Storn was very strange
        The fact that you quickly narrowed your lynch pool to two "safe" lynches also isn't a good move overall.
        Not sure, also leaning towards "don't like" because it's easier to keep your cool when you're a wolf. That's something that's very real for me.

        5. Charles Claythorne: I don't like what you did this game.
        The point about your writing up a new advice list that seemed wolf-sided potentially being a form of wolf communication is something up your alley.
        You have been very passive all game. The points that you've brought up were not especially contributive, and this may seem biased but the point on me was incredibly weak and a move that you should know I won't seriously react to.

        7. Red Blaster: You've been present in the town. Kinda still thinking that nothing that you've done stuck out as odd to me yet. I don't get how you're lock-clearing me the way you are. You shouldn't be so confident in this; I coasted by as an MW for the exact same UTR play.
        That's odd to me.

        8. blindreper1179: You really need to work on trying to be present in the town. Don't make everyone dislike you. We'll just kill you.
        Null.

        9. choof: I'm willing to ignore you for now. You've been helpful and for the most part played well. Nothing stuck out as wolfy to me.

        My focus for the rest of this phase would go on the quick storn wagon. I'm banking on the fact that storn is a townie.

        I'm voting for Mashi for now though.
        I don't think her reasoning for Zenith seems artificial or insincere compared to her other reads. If she weren't focusing on me, I imagine she would have voted Zenith.

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        Because you willingly put him at L-1. You said you were. You were ok with that, but after gaining traction from that, you very quickly, as you said, unvoted. You didn't unvote, everyone else unvoted your vote for you pretty much.
        danceflashrevo conversing with Zenith. or rather, answering a question.

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        Haha. The thing that I find interesting about Mashi is that I don't think he'd play like this if he was a wolf. I don't think I've played a forum game with him when he was one, but I'd feel like he'd be a lot more active. But then he might be coasting off of "yeah i'm a vet (noob) so i'm going to led the kiddies play".

        About the unvotes on storn, I think that Zenith is the one that is incriminated because his vote was the most significant of all of them. Potential insta with 24 hours to go in a day phase. I think if storn's green, Zenith is red. I don't think anyone gave any thoughts on that either, what do you think about that statement fg?
        Okay, if danceflashrevo is a Wolf, then he must have decided to start bussing. The question at this point is whether he would do so this early and so willingly.

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        I remember one game in live twg there was a funnygirl role. lol. honestly i don't really have a wolf pair yet. i think that depending on who actually gets lynched today will give a lot of info on the game. i'm most confident about the lynch on either your or zenith as it would give info to the other of you. i think that day 1 will be a lot more definitive on who is a wolf because thats when the game really starts (why today is called d0). fg's started to speak up a lot more, there's some traction developing on mashi, and i expect blind to start talking a lot in d1, and all of that will help decide the other wolf.

        tl;dr you and zenith is w/v, not sure which ones which. d1 will help decide the other wolf tremendously.
        Again, danceflashrevo seems to want the lynch between Zenith and storn. More particularly, if he's Partners with Zenith, he's fine with having him lynched or incriminated by a storn lynch. This is starting to put a wrench in my main suspicion of danceflashrevo, unfortunately. That or danceflashrevo is surprisingly good at bussing.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        This page has me in tears hahahaha

        Zen
        Yet Zenith is all the willing to vote himself. Given that Zenith's a Wolf though, it was an attempt at self-preservation through self-vote, it seems.

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        "he never thought i was a wolf until i did something super wolfy"
        I would just like to say,
        REKT

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        First shot would be zenith. Second shot would be tough. I'm not able to narrow it down to one person. It would be in the pool of mashi, fg maybe, and blind. But I'm really not confident in that second shot. We still have two card flips and other potential night actions to go before I'm super concerned about that.

        Lol middie. Wen I'm srs IM srs brooo
        If danceflashrevo is a Wolf, he is really going hard on the bussing. Hard enough that I'm having doubts now.


        Anyway, this is a post reserve mainly for myself to look through again later. Feeling less confident on danceflashrevonow, which is unfortunate since the early topic posts indicated a good danceflash-Zenith partnership. On page 23, will continue some more tomorrow night after my exam.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #829
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Pst asking again Blind did you track/cop anyone or did you not do anything

          Or did you track/cop me? Hehuhehu
          On a serious note, I didn't know what to do. If I track you and you sent the kill, oh man, I GOT YOU. too bad you're found out already. I didn't bother. I'm literally shocked I'm still alive.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #830
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Hory fucking shit.

            Mashi is auto MVP for that notes list.

            Like literally any read or note list I see from this game on is going to be like standing next to Gary Coleman and Andre the Giant.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #831
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Honestly glad I stayed up to see that because I am literally breathless at that post.





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #832
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                I am ashamed to even be in this game with a player with the competance to perform a post like that.

                Like absolutely shamed.
                Dunked
                Rekt
                Riperino
                Pepperino
                Dumped on my chest
                All of the above





                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #833
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  I think the reason blind lived is based on how the tracker role actually works.
                  If the setup is indeed bg, tracker, goon x2 then there'd be no real reason to kill him over someone like choof who had expressed that he was going to go hard af because Zenith could send the kill while the other wolf assumes a pseudo-master wolf role and thus has no actions to track. Blind also cannot confirm humans with his role so in this 2 wolf world he's essentially useless.

                  This assumes I'm reading this setup correctly of course
                  He's still a p much confirmed pr though

                  Zenith meet mashi
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #834
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    I mean I guess none of us thought choof was woof either
                    but not the best choice
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #835
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Curious as to what you are implying about my reads having zenith listed last.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #836
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        He's still a p much confirmed pr though
                        I never said he wasn't..?
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #837
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          it's not that i thought that you didn't know that blind was a confirmed pr
                          it's just that, even with what you had to say, the woof team still knocked out a vt than a completely unprotected pr

                          either way they lost so eh
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #838
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            The post seems longer than it is because of all the quotes, frankly. People have made more impressive posts in the past! I'll probably make a better analysis eventually. I'm conflicted in whether I believe danceflashrevo would bus so hard.

                            Also, Red Blaster, I was hoping you put him at the bottom of your suspicion list because I wanted the strongest association to be between danceflashrevo and Zenith (both originally viewed each other as Town); admittedly, it was a bias on my part, but what can one do. I was sort of seeing with tunnel vision when I made that post though, because I was ignoring everything but association tells. I still think you're Human for a few reasons I stated previously in the topic anyway as well.

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #839
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              wow, no snap votes on zenith. I am officially surprised (and proud) of you guys for not insta'ing 2 hours into the phase.

                              good job guys <3


                              back to being a silent host now.


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #840
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Ok I'm awake, and really tired, and really sickish but whatever.

                                Mashi I feel like you're the only one that would kill choof here. Either you or funnygirl. I had a few reasons to doubt blind's claim. I thought that it was dumb for him to claim there. He had no reason to claim, didn't even refute zenith's claim or anything, he just said "oh hey i'm a pr here" and then kinda went on with the day. Since you're uncc'd, I expect you to really lead town this phase. Another interesting thing to note is that the wolves and the remaining pr know the setup. This says a lot about the kill. Mashi would know if there's a mafia role cop or goon, and pr would obviously know his role. Mashi knows that zenith is outed, makes him send in the vote, and it doesn't matter that there's a tracker because if the tracker track's mashi, he's not gonna get anything back. But now, the tracker is powerful. If the tracker tracks anyone, and gets a report, confirmed maf. Mashi probably knows this and blind you'll actually be the target tonight unfortunately.

                                I tried to make this post really quick so sorry if it's a little rambly or repetitive.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...