jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #901
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Stop pocketing me you plebs
    I like to pocket the ever living shit out of people. <3





    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #902
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by storn42
      exactly, you wouldn't think! but i did think. or atleas think of it as a possible trail of actions. if you look at every possibility you can make more interesting connections.
      like... i get that you should look at things from all perspectives and work out every possibility in this, but... it just doesn't seem logical that red would do that as a wolf. Yeah you get more interesting connections but interesting doesn't mean logical ones.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #903
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I like to pocket the ever living shit out of people. <3
        Stop pocketing me.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #904
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
          will continue some more tomorrow night after my exam.
          I'm pretty excited for this. Hopefully I'll be awake o:

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #905
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            I know my votes on xel, but for someone reason, I don't know if it's a hit or not, and I want it to be because it's xel, but fuck. It's only a gut thing, don't listen to me on this exact post.
            Quoting to show red wasn't the only one who thought Xel was a miss. My gut hit the floor for some reason when he was about to be lynched. Why I didn't unvote, don't ask. ;_;
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #906
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by storn42
              exactly, you wouldn't think! but i did think. or atleas think of it as a possible trail of actions. if you look at every possibility you can make more interesting connections.
              I get what you're trying to say, the advanced knowledge a wolf would have being used to garner human points by trying to save a human, but as a wolf it's best not to go against the flow when there's no reason to..me trying to save Xel gives everyone a data point to look back over and as a wolf I'd rather not have that at all.

              I'd rather, or more so it'd be in my best interest to, fall into the easy lynch and leave no discernable post history to be nitpicked later on
              kinda like you did
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #907
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Quoting to show red wasn't the only one who thought Xel was a miss. My gut hit the floor for some reason when he was about to be lynched. Why I didn't unvote, don't ask. ;_;
                i didn't even vote (sun)

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #908
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                  Stop pocketing me.
                  I LIKE TO POCKET THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE <3

                  Also Zenith since I joke voted you derp





                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #909
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Does anyone find it a bit odd that despite not saying anything fg wants the phase to end early
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #910
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Does anyone find it a bit odd that despite not saying anything fg wants the phase to end early
                      Eh not really, we know the outcome of this phase pretty much. I'm probably just gonna vote zenith when mashi posts. I don't really see a point in having this phase be the full 48 hours considering a lot of the thread was very dead, and still kinda is. Next day will be a lot more exciting I feel.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #911
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        I feel like this game is going to move into the "you can prove you're a vt once you're dead" stage :<
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #912
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Prove it!
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #913
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            I feel like this game is going to move into the "you can prove you're a vt once you're dead" stage :<
                            Imo when I see TWG or Mafia games that reach that stage it's like

                            "Wow, so you had to kill someone who pledged VT and had evidence as well as other people TR'ing them, and you still had to kill them because you're the gaddamn "leader" of the town and they are horrendously sheeping you".

                            Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you


                            my death





                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #914
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              But seriously, I've got nothing else to lead with dfr, all I had was in that reads list. =(

                              I guess except who would kill choof. I feel it was a scared play. Mashi, maybe red?
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #915
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Hey buckarooni, I killed Choof, and had you tracked me you would've known that





                                Comment

                                Working...