jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #1066
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    or someone is letting blind claim so that being the PR is safe and nobody will think to woof him. but idk.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1067
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by storn42
      or someone is letting blind claim so that being the PR is safe and nobody will think to woof him. but idk.
      That's definitely not the case, or I should of been cc'd a long time ago. They're not scared because I'm tracker, and I can't track nothing. =(
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #1068
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        stop assuming that i'm the final wolf and work from there
        because you say that you've been offering info
        but all you've really been doing is tunneling me
        you're right about a townread
        so easy for a wolf
        I've done that already. If you notice, I was originally most suspicious of danceflashrevo throughout a lot of Day 2, but ended up realising there was a major contradiction regarding how hard he would have had to bus Zenith to be Partners with him. Similar logic applies to storn.

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        i'm like damn sure you're the last one
        you don't even normally play like this it's not like you to hone into someone all game
        It's not like me to not hone in on someone I think is a Wolf? I could apply the exact same logic to your faulty confidence in my being a Wolf. To an even greater degree even. Whereas I've expressed reasonable doubt regarding my suspicion of you, you've done none whatsoever regarding me. Not to mention that you haven't even explained formally why you're suspicious of me. You've just been completely gung-ho with trying to lynch me.

        also i don't get the part about not defending myself yeah i'm not writing up a fancy post but i'm pretty sure my rants in italics pretty much has everything i'd like to say.
        That would be called not defending yourself. There's nothing not to get. How do you expect me not to suspect you if you're giving me literally no valid reason not to?

        Originally posted by storn42
        blind could be claiming tracker but is actually cop.
        Assuming storn understands how the setup works (seems like it, since he specifically mentioned Cop), this is a pretty Human thought process. If he were a Wolf, he would recognise whether there could be one based on the Wolf Roles in the game. Which would mean it would require some thought on his part to make a post with this hypothetical reason for why no wolfing occurred; hardly a reason to actually make the no wolfing, however.


        The closest person I can see to being Partners with Zenith is Red Blaster, so I might look into him later today. Given how uncompromising and relentless Funnygurl has been though, I think I've hit the bulls-eye already.

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1069
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          People keep saying we have an experienced wolf, but the more I look at it these actions reek of inexperience. Killing choof who had expressed how hard he was gonna go to find Zenith's partner and now the non kill..I think if we are to draw anything from that it's: if someone was killed last night the wolf would've been potentially under fire today.

          These are all fear plays to me rather than smart plays
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #1070
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            People keep saying we have an experienced wolf, but the more I look at it these actions reek of inexperience. Killing choof who had expressed how hard he was gonna go to find Zenith's partner and now the non kill..I think if we are to draw anything from that it's: if someone was killed last night the wolf would've been potentially under fire today.

            These are all fear plays to me rather than smart plays
            and who here would you say is inexperienced as a wolf?


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1071
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              I don't really know.
              I think we've all had at least one wolf game so idk..but those plays just seem very fear driven to me.

              Also storn you said something about making a serious in D3, it's D3 >_>
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #1072
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                I don't really know.
                I think we've all had at least one wolf game so idk..but those plays just seem very fear driven to me.

                Also storn you said something about making a serious in D3, it's D3 >_>
                well.. except me :P VT for lyfe! no seriously. i've only ever been VT

                what i said about D3 was that i would make my solid claims that someone is a wolf. and right now i would have to say its down to you and mashi. in general i believe the town is leaning more towards mashi and i'd tend to agree. until things change (and they always do) i believe its going to be a mashi lynch. but maybe im not making my reads correctly


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1073
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Guys, we can play ball with the wolf and no lynch until they kill someone. >=)
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1074
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    i freaking swear postgame mashi
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1075
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      People keep saying we have an experienced wolf, but the more I look at it these actions reek of inexperience. Killing choof who had expressed how hard he was gonna go to find Zenith's partner and now the non kill..I think if we are to draw anything from that it's: if someone was killed last night the wolf would've been potentially under fire today.

                      These are all fear plays to me rather than smart plays
                      I don't get both kills tbh. Maybe this is a good way to think about things

                      Still think the woof is between dfr and mashi. I'm not considering rb due to shenanigans with Zenith in d0
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #1076
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        personally i dont see DFR being the wolf but i've been wrong before. mashi is a way more likely wolf in my eyes though.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1077
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Then put some FUCKING VOTES OUT PEOPLE
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #1078
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            mashi I'm pretty damn sure. I'm also pretty damn sure that's it's between funny and mashi, but mashi looks more connected to zenith imo.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1079
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              mashi
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1080
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                I'm confirmed, and I believe in dfr, so vote with us TOWN. If you don't you're next. >=) Yes, that is a threat.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...