jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1216
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    hype
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #1217
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      About time
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #1218
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        I mean you only waited until someone other than me actually doubted the human read on you
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #1219
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          yes and im about 1/10th of the way. prepared to get shit on.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #1220
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            I mean you only waited until someone other than me actually doubted the human read on you
            yes, but i've never done this before in any other twg. so it is a big move. stop being a sour puss. i'll kill you by the end of the day!


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1221
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by storn42
              i'll kill you by the end of the day!
              That's real human.

              FG tells storn him not being serious makes him look less human.
              storn miraculously decides to get serious.

              You're making this too easy.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #1222
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                That's real human.

                FG tells storn him not being serious makes him look less human.
                storn miraculously decides to get serious.

                You're making this too easy.
                well lets be honest. its you or me. we have to make a case as to why we should kill the other. FG and DFR are completely safe now. only way to even question that logic is for cc to occur which you decided to take the "safe" route and not do it.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #1223
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  page 14 btw. this is going to take some time.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #1224
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    i feel like i have this audience of dead people watching to see how this goes down and see how much i shit on RB lol


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1225
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Death post is this.

                      Ayyy Lmao
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1226
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Death post is this.

                        Ayyy Lmao
                        ayy lmao
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1227
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          page 17/62 RIP me. RIP sleep. heres to hoping there is no school tomorrow.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #1228
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            errr.. well today now.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1229
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              hey storn i like how you're trying to put in tons of effort into the game, but this isn't something you need to kill yourself over.
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1230
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                hey storn i like how you're trying to put in tons of effort into the game, but this isn't something you need to kill yourself over.
                                im actually good. i'll just be more tired than usual which last week was one of those weeks for me. there is even a chance school is canceled because of last week. i'll be good. i just want to get this post out. in other news. page 22.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...