jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #916
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    You shut your whore mouth
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #917
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      You shut your whore mouth
      Does I have to choke a bitch?





      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #918
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Does I have to choke a bitch?
        <insert jacques from jontron saying that>

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #919
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Does I have to choke a bitch?
          Does Wayne Brady have ta slap a bitch
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #920
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            mashi pointed out an early vote by choof on zenith and then said that. however this was after the flip, in fact it was a while after the flip. idk if he started writing the post before the flip but it stuck out odd to me.

            i couldn't really find anything worth noting about a red blaster / zenith partnership. He did ask a bit about whether or not blind's claim busted zenith's claim, which I think comes from a town mindset.
            I started the post before the flip. You'll notice that I completely stopped referencing choof in the later parts of the post.

            Funnygurl mentioned wanting the Phase to end early and I completely disagree. If we can get another 24 hours to think about who the final Wolf is, we're using it.

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            But seriously, I've got nothing else to lead with dfr, all I had was in that reads list. =(

            I guess except who would kill choof. I feel it was a scared play. Mashi, maybe red?
            The choof wolfing would doubly not be one I would make. Firstly, because there's literally no reason not to wolf a confirmed Special. Secondly, because this is a jTWG and I wouldn't want to wolf who was one of the most contributive Humans in the game. I've mentioned the second point in another jTWG in the past before as a Human for what my word's worth at least.

            Going to start reviewing the rest of the topic now. I've been thinking about the game throughout the day and I think I may have let Funnygurl slide a bit too easily, but I still want to think about it more. Naturally, I advise you all to think about the last Wolf candidate as well. Just because we get a confirmed Wolf lynch doesn't mean we can take a breather.

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #921
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              "The choof wolfing would doubly not be one I would make. Firstly, because there's literally no reason not to wolf a confirmed Special. Secondly, because this is a jTWG and I wouldn't want to wolf who was one of the most contributive Humans in the game. I've mentioned the second point in another jTWG in the past before as a Human for what my word's worth at least."

              I dunno. Blind's a tracker, right? Because there's zenith, the wolf could just be at ease by wolving a helpful player. jTWG or not, you'd want to win wouldn't you? I don't see why you wouldn't wolf a player that is good if there's no pr to fear.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #922
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Hory fucking shit.

                Mashi is auto MVP for that notes list.

                Like literally any read or note list I see from this game on is going to be like standing next to Gary Coleman and Andre the Giant.

                [also include the next two posts]
                These reactions are interesting. Now, I know that he's a confirmed wolf, but this was before we were like "yo zenith you should heckle it'd be really funny". This probably isn't important but iunno, something offsets me about this reaction to mashi's post.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #923
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Oh one final thought before I head off to bed, I'm pretty sure the last wolf is between funny and mashi. Blind, storn, and red: do you think that this is accurate?

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #924
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    if you're legit softing isn't a good idea when you're not in actual danger
                    Funnygurl was the first to bring up Zenith's soft claim, which is a point in her favour for humanity. If Funnygurl's a Wolf, then she purposely or unintentionally put a huge spotlight on Zenith for his L-1 vote as well as here.

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    you spelled my name wrong jerk ;_;

                    i mean i kinda would atm if we knew the setup
                    i'm just gonna ignore him though whether i believe him or not it doesn't matter
                    Notably, she refrains from voicing an opinion on Zenith, which I wouldn't find totally unexpected from Wolf Partners.

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    I kinda like DFR now. I have to ignore Zenith. Kinda the biggest changes really. I don't like how storn's faded into the background once the heat on him's subsided. But the vote still irks me.

                    My vote isn't staying where it is because w/e. It shouldn't
                    Funnygurl affirms that she doesn't wish to conclude anything about Zenith.

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    My opinion is that you're scummy af for the L-1 shit, your reactions seemed super forced to me as well. You're my top scum read and I don't think it's a bad one for day fucking zero either. I don't know why I have to make you rip my posts apart. If you think I'm a wolf and that ripping my posts apart is going to show my wolfiness, then fucking do it. Don't even hesitate to. Don't just threaten to do this thing that will potentially help town, fucking do it.



                    i don't see how you could even read into this at all. it's day 0, you even said that they're both jokes, so i don't even see how it could possibly save face and... "hiding to be a wolf target"? What does that mean?



                    i think bashing gets more info out then everyone loving each other and not saying anything. plus i still don't see how everything got fucked up or whatever. I think we have a pretty good grasp of the game rn.



                    i want you to actually go hard instead of just saying you did.



                    weren't you the one bitching about how reaction testing is stupid or whatever?

                    About the zenith soft thing, let's see what happens


                    zenith

                    You say you shouldn't be lynched this phase. I want an EMOTIONLESS defense as to why you shouldn't be lynched this phase. Your over the top reactions, L-1 on storn, saying you've gone hard but I don't really think you have, you just assuming you're best town in some posts, etc. are what make you top scum to me. Remember, if I see caps, I'll be really sad because I'm a softy 15 year old. No emotion.
                    I mention this point various times in my previous post about danceflashrevo basically megabussing if he's the other Wolf and this is only serving to add more points to his humanity. If danceflashrevo is a Wolf, he's bussing far better than I ever could.

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    DFR, I must say that you must be fucking blind as to be remotely asking me for an emotionless defense when I already provided one. I thought I was starting to put emotions into this game but reading your post totally disproves me. You are so mad that I could cook bacon on your forehead.

                    Obviously you didn't read a thing when you are nit picking things worth noting instead of things I'm actully saying. At this point I might just have to ignore you for the rest of the game as it severely seems like you are now not reading and going into a blind rage against me. Cool fucking story, no shits given.

                    I wasn't bitching about reaction testing; yet another example of you going into a blind panty twist. I was questioning the effectiveness and the point of them, and it seems like your reaction is golden.

                    When have I mentioned that I was ever a top town candidate, as I'm not even close. Hit the fucking showers kid as you are just acting incredibly salty when you do not even have your facts straight. Try again, motherfucker.

                    Also you have openly admitted the real reason you are top reading me a wolf is because of my reactionary L-1 vote on storn when it is irrelevant now as it happened, wr dealt with it accordingly, and you're just dragging out a dead argument.
                    Zenith's response doesn't hold back any frustration. So not only does a danceflash-Zenith Partnership require danceflashrevo to be a pro busser, but it also requires Zenith to be amazing at feigning emotion to a Wolf Partner like this.

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Zenith, you mentioned earlier that you were like "the most valuable asset to town" or something like that. I'm kinda mad that you're just gonna claim pr like that. I paraphrased a lot of stuff, I'm sorry and all about that. But you were saying how you don't believe in reaction testing and stuff like that, yet you try to do it a lot in this game? Yeah I was talking about your things worth noting saying that one or two things wasn't worth noting. And yeah my argument (and points you didn't even address) were a good start at an accusation but then just confirming your soft, of course it's all futile now. Whatever.
                    danceflashrevo seems legitimately irate at Zenith.

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    oh dear god what is going on

                    alright, so if zenith is being legit, there *has* to be another blue
                    in other words, i'm down with staying away from both of them
                    Funnygurl still wants to avoid making a decision on the two.

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    This post is eerily similar to TWG 131 (GoC was 131 I think)..we all know how that panned out.
                    I might have to take Zenith off the table on principle..gonna look back through post history and give this a think.
                    Red Blaster makes an accurate analogy. Honestly, Red Blaster has been so on point this game, he's either playing an incredibly impressive Human game or is a Wolf with more information than us.

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    So if you're a role and you're not a tracker claiming now would absolutely destroy this btw.

                    Setup would be tracker, bulletproof, 5 vt's and 2 goons?
                    And then he makes such great Human-minded posts like this too.

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    omfg ok i'm not allowed to post bc internet

                    if someone claims or softs another pr, then we deal with the prs, but only two people softed something. zenith p much hard claimed bulletproof. they're most likely legit.

                    i don't know the votecount which is why i'm not going to vote with this post ugh
                    Funnygurl is okay with Zenith at this point due to his hard claim.

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    I'm sticking my vote on mashi. I'm sorry guys. But I can't change my vote when j won't know how things go down

                    But I shouldn't be here so peace
                    smh

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    If you're not a tracker, I'd say you need to speak up about it considering you're virtually dead if that's not the case. If you're not a tracker there's a possibility there's a doctor/guardian or whatever that could shield you.

                    This would also bust the bulletproof claim
                    Red Blaster is really eager about a potential non-Tracker Special in the setup!
                    It's very notable that, if Red Blaster were a Wolf, he would realise that there would have to be a Tracker in the setup given the lack of 'counterclaim' to Zenith's false claim. I think that he keeps pushing the point seems fairly Human.

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Eod shenannagins. Why is this still a thing?

                    Blind I get that you were trying to steer us in the right direction via your mason-esqe play so I can't be mad about it. At least this gives us the information that there aren't any wolf pr's in play.
                    Idk how Zenith managed the absolute perfect claim (correct role and an inactive player that couldn't counter)
                    Red Blaster even expresses some surprise regarding Zenith's claim.

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #925
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      So Mashi, it seems to me like you're leaning towards funny being the last wolf, would this be accurate?

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #926
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        I dunno. Blind's a tracker, right? Because there's zenith, the wolf could just be at ease by wolving a helpful player. jTWG or not, you'd want to win wouldn't you? I don't see why you wouldn't wolf a player that is good if there's no pr to fear.
                        Do you mean aside from the fact that not wolfing a Special is silly?

                        Also, naturally, I want to win, but I also want to teach. I gave advice to both the Human and Wolf Team in my post this jTWG. I did similarly in the last jTWG I played.

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        These reactions are interesting. Now, I know that he's a confirmed wolf, but this was before we were like "yo zenith you should heckle it'd be really funny". This probably isn't important but iunno, something offsets me about this reaction to mashi's post.
                        Remind me to do statistics on how often publicly claimed Wolves try to incriminate non-Wolf Partners. :beezo:


                        Anyway, I agree with you about being suspicious of Funnygurl. There are too many factors against a pairing between you and Zenith with your intense bussing and your back-forth arguing last Day Phase. Not to mention that I haven't found Funnygurl's performance to be Human; the main points in her favour for me are her making a deal of Zenith's L-1 post and first bringing up that he soft claimed. However, the former can be explained by her not knowing the speculation would blow out of proportion and the latter is a weakened argument, as she failed to give a proper opinion of his claim.

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #927
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          Remind me to do statistics on how often publicly claimed Wolves try to incriminate non-Wolf Partners. :beezo:
                          HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

                          Now, if I may ask, could you make an accusation on funny? I feel like this is almost the best course of action here, unless you have an idea.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #928
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            omg danceflashrevo, why do you want me to do all the work?????????

                            I'll make a formal accusatory post probably tomorrow since I have to do some work today, but you don't need to wait for someone else to express a suspicion before you. And with the same reasoning, you don't need me to make one when you can make one yourself! Likewise, although it's good to inquire for the opinions of others regarding suspicions, you shouldn't feel the need for your suspicions to be affirmed by others. Push them yourself and have some confidence!

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #929
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                              omg danceflashrevo, why do you want me to do all the work?????????
                              b/c i'm tired and am climbing into the bed right now :zzz:

                              i'll reread the thread and try to piece things together

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #930
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                I'm making a longerish post. It's in the works, I need to go to bed right now though. Gn all

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...