jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #1231
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    btw, has anyone ever made one massive post on the entire game like i am about to or is this like a first? :P


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #1232
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      btw. i really wanna punch something. this post is getting ME hype. and im the one writing it


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #1233
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        page 30 hype!


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #1234
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          day1 over and i think im done. i have all the evidence i need to kill RB.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1235
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            still up storn
            lay it on us
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #1236
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              ok. im just gunna finish night 1 since its pretty short and i'll show you my novel.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1237
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                popcorn.gif
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #1238
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  actually believe it or not, but D1 is where i actually got everything on RB, who knew shit-posting could be so good!


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #1239
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    i forgot to stop. ahh well.. last 20 pages will go by fast.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1240
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      oh um.
                      yeah i'm heading off to bed soon though. still got japanese class and stuff. how much longer are you planning on working?
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #1241
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        no more than like 15 minutes.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1242
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          ok guys time to do my first extreme in depth read. look im growing as a twg player :O

                          ok. lets go through the thread, yes the ENTIRE thread, and look at everything RB has done.
                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          On the link for the setup, it mentions a mafia roleblocker but there isn't even a roleblocker listed in the possible roles:



                          possible wolf confusion or general question. who knows. may seem pretty null originally but looking back you never know.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Oh look at that, I'm actually reading a setup..what is wrong with me.
                          does the woof actually care? who knows, again null without further knowledge.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          so there's a wolf between zenith and red blaster, got it
                          more inclined to put a vote on red blaster



                          why do people think i'm experienced or good
                          stop
                          oh hey look. choof is a good guesser lol. both of them are woofs!

                          Originally posted by choof
                          because red blaster mentioned that he's reading setup, going against his established cheesecake meta and you called him out

                          I think that might show someone rolehunting

                          if it makes you feel better, if either of you are a wolf you are not a team
                          choof right again, i just mention that! thx for helping me out even through your death!

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I think for the players who signed up early and have been waiting for game to start would naturally seem excited and enthusiastic.

                          I want to ask this question because it is jTWG and I need to gain knowledge on this subject; What is the purpose of RXN testing? Personally I hate it as usually the person testing doesn't reveal any information about themselves and imho it seems like a bad thing to do (noticed that testers try to go unscathed in trying to rxn test but what if the rxn was fine? The knowledge gained from the rxn helps in what way?)
                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          Rxn testing is for like... well.. testing reactions. Usually wolves will have a bigger reaction then a town, at least from my experience.
                          not directly RB but i still think it was interesting that zenith brought this up, and then started to practice it a lot. interesting things you learn when reading back through the pages.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Also lol at all of this "I want game to be serious!#$!!" but simultaneously "RB read the setup obvs a wuff"
                          1st encounter of RB mocking what people think of him to be woofy. good way to make others think your VT aint it so?

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Your lack of banter disturbs me, storn
                          disturbs you when i do. disturbs you when i dont.

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          actually @zenith what is your actual thing against red blaster because i do not understand atm
                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I have nothing against Red Blaster as of right now?

                          At this point I'm just openly posting my observations which doesn't really have any value so consider it my way of shitposting.

                          Usually by this point in a game (based on recent games) some person or multiple people have a discussion and tries to get the ball rolling, which nobody has taken initiative (aside from DFR Reaction testing) thus far.
                          good old zen avoiding himself from bussing RB.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Mashiii help us get serious
                          there are a lot of other posts like this one. RB was trying a lot to get the game "serious" perhaps so he could lead the way to finding "woofs"

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Probably reading too far into it, buuuuuuuut, in the interest of discussion: did mashi end up with a newb wolf partner and that post is his method of daytalking/coaching?

                          Regardless of what he rolls I know mashi always makes these posts, but idk..data points an shiet.
                          pushes the woof blame on mashi. again he is one of the first to lead the town in a direction at some bs reason of posts that mashi "always" makes. why point it out if its nothing different?

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Holy shit storn is a salty motherfucker.
                          I like where this is going.
                          red's negative comments towards me continue. or maybe positive in the woofs eyes.

                          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                          read things.

                          that said:


                          Vote Count
                          storn42 (3) - funnygurl555, Red Blaster, blindreper1179
                          Charles Claytorne (2) - storn42, XelNya
                          choof (1) - blindreper1179
                          funnygurl555 (1) - danceflashrevo
                          blindreper1179 (1) - storn42
                          XelNya (1) - choof

                          Unvote
                          _Zenith_
                          this was right before zen put me at L-1, both woofs would be on my lynch. team woof kept the pressure on me. which btw, would be a bloody stupid thing to do to your partner, allowing them to be 1 vote away form being lynched. i know zen likes to play risky but this is way to risky, even for zen.
                          he even acknowledges the L-1 as to say "hey i wouldn't mind if one of you was lynch happy and wanted to insta this human plz"
                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          3. storn42 - Null, Wolf Lean.


                          6. Red Blaster - Null

                          Shitposting in the start but starting to take the game seriously. I liked this post about him though:

                          see last mashi related post

                          Wanting to create a data point with Mashi's posting scores townie points, but not enough to warrant myself actually calling him town. Placing him at null until further notice.
                          zen continues to push me as a woof lean and zen as being human without directly saying it. he's trying to find all the good things he could say about his woof partner to make the town agree that he should live.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          No I didn't lmao brain is literally melting at this point.

                          @Funny, Storn is a safe lynch because he hasn't provided anything besides a tunnel on me and a sheep on choof to town; making him wolfy FMPOV and therefore constitutes a safe lynch. Xel is also a safe lynch for the reasons choof provided, and if you want me to reiterate then let me know.
                          zen calls me a safe lynch. woof tunnel directly to stornville chugs onwards. choo! choo!

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I will also unvote storn for the time being
                          realizing that his partner fucked up and that he SHOULD probably just play it safe and makes a promise to return to me. a promise to continue mining the tunnel.

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          7. Red Blaster - Started ok, but kinda dropped off, would certainly like to hear your thoughts atm. Willing to change to null or town based on it. You tend to afk post as a wolf more often so I'm willing to lean you red for now.
                          just an interesting xel post. i also changed the broken color change to red since it is stated that rb is woofy

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Lynch pool is based off of general town consensus.
                          I'm not voting for either lmao.
                          i believe the pool at the time was zen and xel. RB doesn't want to vote for his woof friend zen and he uses xel later as we'll see. chooses to stay neutral so he doesn't have to make a choice and fuck up by using woofy reasoning.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Literally the only person to not offer some sort of reads is blind, and irregardless of that fact there's this thing called using the available information at the time. You, Storn and Xel are the only ones I've seen regarded as scummy by someone..so it's fairly certain that unless someone completely shits the bed between now and eod that the lynch will be between one of you. Thus the term lynch pool is applied to all 3 of you.
                          oh this is a nice post from RB in response to some zen quotes. btw, i even added that not you forgot he puts in me and xel into the lynch pool. because we're the two who are the general towns most woofy people, when you were one of the first (and zen) to start saying i was a woof. and of course we all know how xel got into there. of course you cant just go and say zen is completely green so you throw him in as well since he is in-fact a wolf

                          I don't ever give out wolf leans..unless I'm a wolf. Like you can actually check every game I've ever played, I've only ever said someone is wolfy when I was a wolf.
                          well now that you yourself have stated how you play it would be easy to keep this in mind and remind your self not to call anyone a woof. oh wait... you just did.
                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Ggwp to storn who got by doing nothing in his first wolf game

                          I didn't make any lynch pool, refer to above.
                          [/QUOTE]

                          again staying neutral. easy thing for a wolf to do is it not?

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Who was calling you a wolf??????

                          Fair enough RB, but you just pretty much stated that you are sheeping players or attempting to pocket because other people have pointing fingers rather than you taking a stand on your own views. Also, just because you said you give wolf leans when you're wolf doesn't mean you truly aren't a wolf.
                          oh thanks zenith. i literally just said that!

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Further elaboration would be that how can a town consensus be formed when there are players withholding wolf reads. How do we as town know, based from everyone's reads, a consensual lynch pool?
                          nice friendly not to RB from zen

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Precisely, which is why I'm going hard on RB because you can't say town consensus right now with a lot of time in the phase left.
                          i would talk about this quote. by RB you take the words right out of my mouth
                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          This is you going hard?
                          because why would a woof ACTUALLY go hard on his partner.

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          for some reason i feel zenith's reaction there was forced.

                          Blind, as we're approaching EoD in our first lovely day here, I'd appreciate some sort of reads list. I can see that storn is your top wolf lean.

                          About the storn lynch I think that this would say a little bit about zenith. If storn flips green, I think zenith is red. If storn flips red, idk what zenith is. I'm just sure about if storn flips red. Thoughts on this?
                          DFR, i think you said alot here which would pertain useful to this conversation. me + zen being T/W was a common consensus, i dont see what it should change. and RB, your the only one making it change

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          3. storn42: Storn was put at L-1 quickly
                          Think about this. It's incredibly strange and not the type of pressure that, if storn were a wolf, his wolf partners would not object to in the slightest. I was the first person to bring his L-1 predicament up to the town. Not a wolf and definitely not his wolf partner, folks.
                          Of course, his posts at the beginning of the phase didn't help him at all, and the reason that I'm willing to ignore him now has nothing to do really with the strength of his play.
                          If you want to improve anything for later in the phase, I would say try to become more central to the discussion-- try asking others questions and be the source of data points.

                          4. _Zenith_: I like that Zenith is trying as hard as he is this game, trying to think critically and keep his temper on check, but I'm sorry man, but the vote on Storn was very strange
                          The fact that you quickly narrowed your lynch pool to two "safe" lynches also isn't a good move overall.
                          Not sure, also leaning towards "don't like" because it's easier to keep your cool when you're a wolf. That's something that's very real for me.

                          7. Red Blaster: You've been present in the town. Kinda still thinking that nothing that you've done stuck out as odd to me yet. I don't get how you're lock-clearing me the way you are. You shouldn't be so confident in this; I coasted by as an MW for the exact same UTR play.
                          That's odd to me.

                          My focus for the rest of this phase would go on the quick storn wagon. I'm banking on the fact that storn is a townie.

                          I'm voting for Mashi for now though.
                          FG, you said quite a lot here. note again how it would be weird for me and zen to be going so hard on eachother. you even rightfully thought zen's moves were stange. also you point out how RB is really playing odd. woofs play odd dont you agree. or PR i suppose but RB is not a pr, we already know that.

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          Because you willingly put him at L-1. You said you were. You were ok with that, but after gaining traction from that, you very quickly, as you said, unvoted. You didn't unvote, everyone else unvoted your vote for you pretty much.
                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          About the unvotes on storn, I think that Zenith is the one that is incriminated because his vote was the most significant of all of them. Potential insta with 24 hours to go in a day phase. I think if storn's green, Zenith is red. I don't think anyone gave any thoughts on that either, what do you think about that statement fg?
                          once again. DFR to the zen hunt for putting me at L-1. i think DFR really phrases this well. again, storn is green if zen is red.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          And I'm back to not liking storn again.
                          storn tunnel continues

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I guess looking back it makes sense now. Xel was your second choice if blind flipped green.

                          BUT HOLD ON LEMME ASK YOU THIS:
                          In both of the teams you provided, i.e Xel/Zenith or Blind/Zenith, Zen is the reoccurring member so why wouldn't you be more comfortable suggesting him as a lynch over blind? You seem to be a bit more "set" on Zenith given that he appears in both of your team scenarios
                          RB trying to protect his wolf partner or get something on me to say that im wrong in believing zen is a woof or that i am a woof.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I legit laughed at "I'm not dying today" though 8)

                          Inb4 huge traction on fg out of nowhere
                          trying to shift blame to fg out of nowhere eh? why not add someone else who isn't a woof to the lynch pool right? i know this is meant to be taken as a joke but WHAT IF someone randomly took it as an opportunity to lynch one more human? wouldn't hurt the woofs for sure!

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Blind do you have any thoughts on Zenith?
                          again thoughts on zenith, a general town thing but maybe if he gets someone to say "oh yea i love zen! he's totally green!" he could save his partner.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          This post is eerily similar to TWG 131 (GoC was 131 I think)..we all know how that panned out.
                          I might have to take Zenith off the table on principle..gonna look back through post history and give this a think.
                          once more. red says we should stop voting for zenith AGAIN. mind you he is really keen on NOT voting for zenith right now.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          So are you saying you don't think his play is wolfy so far? Just an over aggressive town?
                          well clearly he was red Mr. ZenithNotWoof

                          Originally posted by choof
                          if it turns out that the team is zenith/xel I will eat a hat
                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          So who's the alternative to the claims then? Storn/Xel?
                          storn tunnel continues as we all start to agree that xel is the woof.

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          im telling you now, im VT, (again ...) lynching me will get you nowhere (though, it would be better than lynching blue)
                          i actually really like this post. call me a noob for using my own quote, but here i claim VT. not Blue, not woof. VT. i also accept the fact that should we find that we have 2 blues in our lynch pool (zen + blind at the time. amusing how they were BOTH fake claiming. btw good job blind) and that lynching myself would be a better idea than lynching a blue. well we fucked up royally later lol.

                          Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                          Vote Count
                          storn42 (2) - _Zenith_, choof
                          _Zenith_ (2) - storn42, danceflashrevo
                          funnygurl555 (1) - Charles Claythorne
                          XelNya (1) - blindreper1179
                          blindreper1179 (1) - XelNya
                          Charles Claythorne (1) - Funnygurl555

                          Unvote
                          Red Blaster
                          RB is the only one not to vote. an indecisive townie or a wolf waiting to strike?

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I'm just gonna steer clear of this clusterfuck on my unvote.
                          actually yes RB, thats what im talking about right above.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Yeah lets lynch Xel..the one player not here atm.

                          Makes sense right?
                          RB encourages the Xel train. he knows its a human and the town is already thinking they want to lynch xel.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          If you're not a tracker, I'd say you need to speak up about it considering you're virtually dead if that's not the case. If you're not a tracker there's a possibility there's a doctor/guardian or whatever that could shield you.

                          This would also bust the bulletproof claim
                          RB is pushing to get blind to reveal his PR. turns out he wasn't pr but rb wanted to confirm blinds roll since knowing both woof rolls he can say "yea he is a blue, lets kill him" or "he is fake claiming, maybe i can get the town to lynch him for it"

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          im always an option for you , but at this point i think we've agreed no. or atleast for today *crosses fingers*
                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          No. Xel's human.
                          REALLY RED?!?!!?! THATS VERY INTERESTING!! you know, you were the one who started the xel vote wagon. why the change of heart? did you figure out he was the pr? did you want to make sure you got the human point. i'd quote your explaination but you have none. it is literally "your gut feeling" something VERY easy for a woof to do.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          storn
                          I don't like how eagerly you've jumped onto the xel traction.
                          Desperate to save your own hide?
                          SAYS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE XEL VOTE TRAIN. quite the contradiction dont you think?

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          When Xel flips human don't come crying to me.
                          Also don't give that bullshit "oh it was d0 it was bound to happen" cop out
                          again, trying to say "i dont need a reason if im right"

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          wait..... what if RB + xel wolf team. he's trying to save the ass of a wolf partner who is about to be lynched. im starting to think RB is more and more like his name implies.
                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Yeah I'm risking my completly stealth day phase at eod to save my already doomed partner.
                          ggwp
                          mvp goes to storn.
                          mvp does go to me. i just fucking put the nail in your coffin. this is only day1 and i just fucked you.

                          GGWP


                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          So killing storn tomorrow then?
                          storn tunnel still being dug.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I said xel is human.

                          Human =/= vt
                          i like this post. it shows that RB figured out xel was PR. with his prior knowledge that xel is human he managed to find this without being blocked by "xel could be a woof"

                          DAY 1 OVER


                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          R.I Fucking P Zenith
                          at this point RB knows his partner is dead. from here on out RB just needs to lie low and he'll automatically get to D3 where we stand today.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Maybe next time I say so and so is human you'll actually listen
                          again, RB says "idk why im right. im just right"

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          At least this gives us the information that there aren't any wolf pr's in play.
                          Idk how Zenith managed the absolute perfect claim (correct role and an inactive player that couldn't counter)
                          RB knows the roles. he was looking at them. also at this point he damn well knows that there is no woof PR

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Storn went complete radio silence on us.
                          too busy scheming in wolfchat?
                          storn tunnel continues.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I hate nighttalk
                          anybody can say this. it feels very human when you think about it. humans have nothing to do while woofs talk. this feels like a 1 liner out of the "woofs guide to staying human" handbook

                          END OF NIGHT 1

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Wow
                          another line from the woof handbook. this word gives nothing but may make you seem surprised at the kill you agreed to send in.

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          blind is clear for sure.

                          Everyone else... hm
                          storn is town

                          So Zenith
                          choof
                          storn
                          me
                          blind
                          xel

                          Within 3 people there is one wolf

                          Rb
                          mashi
                          dfr

                          id consider dfr or mashi. I was thinking DFR was a PR for the confidence, but he's VT or woof
                          mashi has not been as active as I would have expected if he were a townie given all the drama that's happened
                          FG, your list of woofs. RB is here still. we kill mashi (nice job doing that btw) and DFR is human. not much to say but RB is still availible.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I'm curious why you have storn cleared? If anything I have him more scummy and dfr a bit more human.
                          storn tunnel fucking continues even more.

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          I agree with Funnygurl. From my perspective in particular, it's between danceflashrevo and Red Blaster, assuming that blindreper is a Special. Currently leaning towards danceflashrevo, but I'll finalise that once I finish rereading the topic.
                          again, we know DFR is human

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          -SNIP- go to the post to read the entire thing
                          good list on why zenith is woof and im human. good read.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Hory fucking shit.

                          Mashi is auto MVP for that notes list.

                          Like literally any read or note list I see from this game on is going to be like standing next to Gary Coleman and Andre the Giant.
                          zenith i'll take that mvp pl0x

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Curious as to what you are implying about my reads having zenith listed last.
                          yes that is fishy since he is your woof partner. good catch.

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          also, red may have gone out of his way to protect Xel because he "Knew" xel was human. he said he couldn't explain why. a woof would know that xel was human and would need an explanation. by saying "this guy is human" and the card flips human when everyone is very intent on the lynch he is safe and the lynch is made. win-win for the woofs.
                          i like this post. great stuff

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Watch storn win the gane as #2 wolf because everyone has him green for basically no reason.
                          storn tunnel still going. really red do you ever stop? actually since you still are on it no.


                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I get what you're trying to say, the advanced knowledge a wolf would have being used to garner human points by trying to save a human, but as a wolf it's best not to go against the flow when there's no reason to..me trying to save Xel gives everyone a data point to look back over and as a wolf I'd rather not have that at all.

                          I'd rather, or more so it'd be in my best interest to, fall into the easy lynch and leave no discernable post history to be nitpicked later on
                          kinda like you did
                          i like this. you mock your action as to say "i wouldn't possibly do that" even though you actually did.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I agree to a point that there's a good chance it is between them, I know I'm human and that blind is human and I've had you pegged as human for awhile now. I don't know what it is but I just can't bring myself to clear storn yet so if anything I'd add him for a Mashi, FG and Storn pool. And obviously some people have expressed suspicions of me so there's that as well and I'd actually welcome some sort of investigation simply because I believe it'll clear me in the long run.
                          again, storn tunnel.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Wtf even is this post.

                          So who then do you think the wolf is between? Me and storn?
                          actually. it is now.

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Please point out something that clears storn all of you.
                          His post history is 90% wishy-washy white noise at best.
                          storn tunnel

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Storn just shows up at lynch time.
                          Mashi puts Zenith at L-1 despite dfr saying he's making a post.
                          storn tunnel

                          DAY 2 OVER

                          i think this is enough. you can read through last night to spot more evidence. but now its obvious that red is a woof.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #1243
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            FG i have a present


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1244
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              i'm so proud of you :')
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1245
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                thing with xel was a good find yo

                                anyway i should probs say now that i wasn't totally serious with my previous posts rofl i wanted to see storn under pressure

                                but yeah no rb dies tonight most likely. gonna wait for dfr to wake up before we like get this show on the road or something
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...