jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #1036
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD



    ok this works i promise. rip ben e king never forget.

    (i totally didn't mean to bump up post count or anything with this sryyyyyyyyyyy)

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1037
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      oh damn rip
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1038
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        I'm pretty sure I tracked the right person. Watching avengers, won't be here for day start!
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #1039
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          In the night.....

          No one died! You all get to live another day.




          It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end Sunday, May 3rd at 10 PM server time.


          And again, phone phase updates suck


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #1040
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            It took me a while to realize what the wolves were playing at. If anyone doesn't understand, if there's no kill, there's nothing to track. This means the wolf is skeptical on whether or not blind is the tracker.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1041
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              mashi

              let's just get this over with
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1042
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Mashi
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1043
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  funny
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1044
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    dfr
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1045
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      red
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1046
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        storn
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1047
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          blind
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1048
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            The answer lies between these choices.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #1049
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Regular Phase End time is back. (sun)
                              ty based cold kitten

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              It took me a while to realize what the wolves were playing at. If anyone doesn't understand, if there's no kill, there's nothing to track. This means the wolf is skeptical on whether or not blind is the tracker.
                              There's practically no reason to distrust him considering he hasn't been counterclaimed. More particularly, it would have made more sense to have just wolfed him the previous Night Phase.

                              The lack of a wolfing, I suspect, is an attempt to get the final Day Phase to 4 Players, rather than 3. Which is hilarious, thinking about it, since Town and the final Wolf can stagnate the game by repeatedly no lynching and no wolfing in an attempt to optimise.


                              Still looking at Funnygurl. She's completely disregarded to defend herself and she's too eager to lynch me just because I expressed suspicion of her.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1050
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                *sigh*

                                okay who else would have no-killed really though
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...