jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1141
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    If you didn't care, you should of said to lynch you.
    Not caring is totally not a human-like behavior.
    Js.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #1142
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      I don't see myself getting out of this one.
      I honestly don't care that the flip was what it was. I was playing poorly anyway because maddo
      This is all incredibly damning.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1143
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        I wasn't serious
        I obviously wasn't serious about not caring
        or else I wouldn't be here

        RB here tell me this--what *would* you find wolfy about me atm?
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1144
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Mhm.
          besides posts like that I mean it's just process of elimination at this point..since *everyone* is convinced storn is town (which you all will absolutely get rekt by me in postgame if he wins as a wolf btw) so as much as that's where I'd like to lynch I don't think it's happening. So if we take storn and blind out it's either you or dfr (and obviously I'm in you two's respective spots) and idk dfr seems more human too me. Can he really wolf like this? I don't think I've actually seen his wolf game so I can't say.

          Unless he votes for me at this point, I will vote where blind votes. Honestly I shouldn't have to say this but don't insta really fast..I won't be here until like 7:30-8pm
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #1145
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Or maybe just don't toss votes around*
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #1146
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Anyways..off to slave for another 8 hours ;-;
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #1147
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Can he really wolf like this? I don't think I've actually seen his wolf game so I can't say.
                No one has :3

                You keep on mentioning everyone clearing storn. Do you think he's a wolf? If so please make a case for him because I just don't see it.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #1148
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  During the night....

                  Blindreper1179 was killed! He was Vanilla Town!




                  It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end Tuesday, May 5th at 10 PM server time.



                  Phone updates etc etc


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #1149
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Ha wolf you got fucked. I'm the tracker. I tracked funnygirl. She targeted no one.

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #1150
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      That was in all caps i forgot to add a caps filter workaround.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #1151
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        I'm now 99.99999999 percent sure it's red blaster but i'm not gonna vote until everyone praises me- i mean comes into the thread for a nice discussion. we're at 3/1 right now. left is me, fg, storn, red. i'm obviously clear, fg's obviously clear, storn's damn lock clear, hi red.

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1152
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Boom
                          I believe you I'm not Totally fxnal tho
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1153
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            alright slightly more functional
                            dfr no i don't believe you
                            what the actual cupcakes
                            and you didn't claim before *because*?
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #1154
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Well, I didn't want to claim d1 because I didn't want to die n1 off the bat. If you noticed though, at the end of d1 I thought that blind was a wolf, and expressed a lot of doubt in him. I mentioned a lot of times that he wasn't gonna die in the night because I honestly didn't believe him to be a pr, because he claimed at a really weird time. When xel flipped I obviously knew zenith was a wolf but I thought I had the game solved. Also if you notice, this plan took root when blind said DFR I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING DON'T. STOP. or something like that. He knew right then that I was a pr, no one else noticed apparently. I was still skeptical, and it would've been idiotic for me to claim in the night phase. Zenith then reiterated that he did his job as a wolf. Originally I looked over that as "yeah he's just a wolf post gaming kinda" but I looked back. What he kept reiterating specifically was that he was proud of his play for getting both the prs outted/killed pretty much. This is weird because he actually thinks blind is the pr here. That means blind couldn't be the wolf. So I was fully into his plan. Blind would be night killed and I would get a free see. This is why I was very aware about the night kills and stuff because it mattered to me. I was just keeping quiet until blind or just someone that wasn't me died after zenith got lynched, because zenith could just send in the kill so tracking wouldn't matter. I waited until here, and this is where I win the game. If there's a night kill that's not me, then I get a free see, clearing one of my two suspicions. If there's no night kill, I can just lynch my two suspicions. So in the night, there was a night kill, I targeted you, and you targeted no one.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #1155
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                If the wolf, who I presume to be red, were smart, he would cc me right now to make it a little bit tougher because this _is_ mylo.

                                You say you don't believe my claim. There's still a pr out there, if you don't believe me, who you said to be very confident and looking blue yourself, who would you even believe?

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...