jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #931
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    Oh one final thought before I head off to bed, I'm pretty sure the last wolf is between funny and mashi. Blind, storn, and red: do you think that this is accurate?
    I agree to a point that there's a good chance it is between them, I know I'm human and that blind is human and I've had you pegged as human for awhile now. I don't know what it is but I just can't bring myself to clear storn yet so if anything I'd add him for a Mashi, FG and Storn pool. And obviously some people have expressed suspicions of me so there's that as well and I'd actually welcome some sort of investigation simply because I believe it'll clear me in the long run.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #932
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      I agree to a point that there's a good chance it is between them, I know I'm human and that blind is human and I've had you pegged as human for awhile now. I don't know what it is but I just can't bring myself to clear storn yet so if anything I'd add him for a Mashi, FG and Storn pool. And obviously some people have expressed suspicions of me so there's that as well and I'd actually welcome some sort of investigation simply because I believe it'll clear me in the long run.
      well... after the night kill the list will hopefully be narrowed down. I'm personally waiting for D2 to make any hard accusations. just making note of anything i find interesting or anything to ponder.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #933
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        i love the two words 'what if' makes everything all the more fun!


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #934
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          I believe there's a wolf between funny and Mashi, but I don't think there is. We found the w/v bickering couple, I'm thinking they are the v/v bickering couple that's in every game. I think we have enough lynches to lynch them both if you guys are so sure.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #935
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by storn42
            well... after the night kill the list will hopefully be narrowed down. I'm personally waiting for D2 to make any hard accusations. just making note of anything i find interesting or anything to ponder.
            It is D2??
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #936
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              It is D2??
              D3 then, you know what i mean!


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #937
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by storn42
                D3 then, you know what i mean!
                I honestly thought you thought it was still night. =(
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #938
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  D3 then, you know what i mean!
                  And if you die in N2 how exactly does this help us.
                  Get serious now pls.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #939
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    I mean the conference that he'll survive to D3 is something in and of itself.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #940
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Fucking auto correct. Confidence.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #941
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        And if you die in N2 how exactly does this help us.
                        Get serious now pls.
                        well... then you can confirm that im human. and if im appearently in your lynch pool, thats 1 less likely wolf.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #942
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          I believe there's a wolf between funny and Mashi, but I don't think there is. We found the w/v bickering couple, I'm thinking they are the v/v bickering couple that's in every game. I think we have enough lynches to lynch them both if you guys are so sure.
                          Wtf even is this post.

                          So who then do you think the wolf is between? Me and storn?
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #943
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            I mean the conference that he'll survive to D3 is something in and of itself.
                            I would have confidence too seeing as he's in most of our lock clear piles....
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #944
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              Wtf even is this post.

                              So who then do you think the wolf is between? Me and storn?
                              Lol I thought it might be confusing. My bad. I believe there's a wolf between them, and I thought it was Mashi, but that last long post makes me think otherwise. I'd lynch funny first, and if she's human, Mashi. If none of that happens I'd have to go with you red, then dfr. I don't see me voting storn anytime ever unless he slips and says he's a wolf.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #945
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I would have confidence too seeing as he's in most of our lock clear piles....
                                But yet he seems fairly confident he's going to not be nightkilled, which has nothing to do with how lock clear you're viewed as. choof springs to mind.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...