jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #256
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    @Zenith If you're going to have a "grudge" on me or whatever you're talking about then you're going to have fun this game because I get pretty bratty in TWG

    Originally posted by storn42
    btw
    did you just erase the "if"
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #257
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      I lose games more often than I win games goddamnit I am not experienced

      pull votes off storn asap

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #258
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        @Mashi, I don't get why you're letting choof off the hook for being "emotional." He was shifting gears to XelNya for something that's expected of him to do.
        So you believe he wouldn't decide to let the fluff in the thread continue for an easy victory as a Wolf? And that he wouldn't actively be making points against Players and demanding serious posts, when he doesn't need to do so much work as a Wolf?

        Are you suspicious of choof? If so, what has he done that you think is suspicious?


        And Zenith, Funnygurl has a point in that it's dangerous leaving anyone at L-1 early on in the Phase. It's usually better to express intent to vote than to actually make a vote if the vote gets that close, since it ensures that we don't accidentally lose a day of discussion from a Wolf taking advantage of the Insta or a Human being negligent in making one.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #259
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          @Zenith If you're going to have a "grudge" on me or whatever you're talking about then you're going to have fun this game because I get pretty bratty in TWG



          did you just erase the "if"
          yes. i also erased everything else in the quote besides "storn isn't a wolf"


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #260
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            IMO choof got serious way too early and while Mashi's play is normal for him once everyone else spews stuff it's like "follow the leader" when the purpose of a jTWG is to not follow the leader
            im a newb

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #261
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              wait no god damn it, forget i made that post, let me do something else

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #262
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                wait no god damn it, forget i made that post, let me do something else
                i saw that post. and i remember everything.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  thx zenith i appreciate that. and you said you weren't eager to lynch lol
                  How does wanting to lynch the safest two people TO lynch in any way means that I'm eager to lynch?

                  Again, I have no vote as of right now, so you can throw that statement down the drain.





                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    IMO choof got serious way too early and while Mashi's play is normal for him once everyone else spews stuff it's like "follow the leader" when the purpose of a jTWG is to not follow the leader

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      How does wanting to lynch the safest two people TO lynch in any way means that I'm eager to lynch?

                      Again, I have no vote as of right now, so you can throw that statement down the drain.
                      please explain how WILLINGLY putting a vote to L-1 is NOT eager to lynch


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Zenith I think it's interesting how your posting style turned super defensive right after fg said something about you putting storn l-1.

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          btw fg don't jinx my confidence.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            heads up that I'm showering and will reply to w/e in a bit
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              please explain how WILLINGLY putting a vote to L-1 is NOT eager to lynch
                              As you already know, I unvoted so please stop with the fact that I willing placed a vote on you for nearly 30 seconds. But at this point honestly I guess I lost my credibility for doing these actions.

                              @DFR, yeah, got caught up in the moment. I was pointing the L-1 situation because in a past game, I unknowingly lynched Gradiant because I was not away that he was L-1 and I do not want the same to happen, even if I had pushed it to L-1 which currently doesn't exist right now.

                              Stepping out of thread to collect my head.





                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                zenith I have a few questions for you after you get back

                                1 - did you realize that you put storn at L-1?
                                2 - if you thought storn was a good vote then why did you pull your vote off him?

                                Comment

                                Working...