jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1081
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    I'm tired of the phases lasting the whole fucking time when nothing is happening anymore. Let's get a move on people. We're at the stage were we're not going to listen to anyone new, so why bother talking?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1082
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      we need 4 to lynch and we're at 3. RED/STORN GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND VOTE
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #1083
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Aloha folks, it's everyone's favourite Canadian (unless you're Funnygurl, then you vote for me because policy) here with a votecount for ya.

        VOTE COUNT
        Charles Claythorne: 3 - Funnygurl555, danceflashrevo, blindreper1179

        It takes 4 for an insta.








        Also, it's Free Comic Book Day WOO!
        Last edited by T-Force; 05-2-2015, 11:35 AM.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #1084
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          [twgv]mashi[/wtgv]
          end it now!!

          also, hi t-force. nice seeing you randomly helping out


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #1085
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            mashi i failed


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #1086
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Charles Claythorne has been lynched.
              He was a Vanilla Townie.


              Phase ends at 1 PM server time, May 3rd.







              Comic time~
              Later all.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #1087
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Fuck

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #1088
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  i blame blind


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #1089
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    and FG


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1090
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      oh well. Funny is next.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1091
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        we literally needed to do something. it didn't matter who.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1092
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          She got what she wanted, she's going to say she won in her own way convincing us to lynch him.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1093
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            I'm going to track the same person, not like I just gave it away or anything.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1094
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              TALK TO ME PEoPLE
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #1095
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Well if you would like. I'm very disappointed that I wasn't right with Mashi. I felt like he connected with Zenith being wolf the most. I guess now we should look at funny. As has been the theme with this game, the night kill will probably be pretty interesting, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. In order of importance in my opinion: Funny > Red. We are currently at 4/1.

                                Scenario 1:
                                There's another no kill, stays at 4/1. We end up lynching funny, go to 3/1. Night kill happens and puts us at 2/1. We have another lynch, and I think at this point I'd lynch red. Someone wins here.

                                Scenario 2:
                                There's actually a night kill. We go to 3/1. AT THIS POINT WE ARE AT MYLO. This means mislynch and lose, meaning if we mislynch, we lose. This is because we mislynch, go to 2/1, night kill brings us to 1/1, game over. So scenario 2 is going to be a little bit tricky, and I expect scenario 2 to happen as it would cause most distress to town.

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...