jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #1111
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Hey guys, sorry about missing the insta, I was at work. Thank you Trevor for taking care of it. Night phase ends tomorrow afternoon, as Trevor said.


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1112
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      dammit, make it end in like an hour.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #1113
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        dammit, make it end in like an hour.
        yes! what if we all agree to end it fast?


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1114
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Charles Claythorne has been lynched.
          He was a Vanilla Townie.


          Phase ends at 1 PM server time, May 3rd.






          Comic time~
          Later all.
          whatever
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #1115
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            whatever
            it's obviously because trevor flipped it.

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1116
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              T-Force

              You guys go into Mylo if you lynch me I think
              mylo with one wolf left is high stakes but doable
              I don't see myself getting out of this one
              I honestly don't care that the flip was what it was. I was playing poorly anyway because maddo
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1117
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                Well if you would like. I'm very disappointed that I wasn't right with Mashi. I felt like he connected with Zenith being wolf the most. I guess now we should look at funny. As has been the theme with this game, the night kill will probably be pretty interesting, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. In order of importance in my opinion: Funny > Red. We are currently at 4/1.

                Scenario 1:
                There's another no kill, stays at 4/1. We end up lynching funny, go to 3/1. Night kill happens and puts us at 2/1. We have another lynch, and I think at this point I'd lynch red. Someone wins here.

                Scenario 2:
                There's actually a night kill. We go to 3/1. AT THIS POINT WE ARE AT MYLO. This means mislynch and lose, meaning if we mislynch, we lose. This is because we mislynch, go to 2/1, night kill brings us to 1/1, game over. So scenario 2 is going to be a little bit tricky, and I expect scenario 2 to happen as it would cause most distress to town.
                Wait if there's a wolf kill it's mylo?
                Oh damn no crap ok guys
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1118
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Actually if there a wolf kill the game is solved for me bit we lost automatically since no one will listen to me
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1119
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    This is stupid
                    honestly mashi why did you tunnel me so hard
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1120
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      T-Force

                      You guys go into Mylo if you lynch me I think
                      mylo with one wolf left is high stakes but doable
                      I don't see myself getting out of this one
                      I honestly don't care that the flip was what it was. I was playing poorly anyway because maddo
                      Then why THE FUCK WERE YOU PUSHING SO HARD. The town led with your lead, and you don't even care. That's Fucking Bullshit for us in the game and you know it.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1121
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        If you didn't care, you should of said to lynch you.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1122
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          I'm now mad at you, not the flip.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1123
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Umad bro?
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1124
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Yeah, I am mad, Fuck this.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1125
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                I should've unvoted and not let this go to insta, and I would have. I was just way too freaking pissed off at Mashi that I let things go the way they did.
                                I did think Mashi was a wolf though, but when I get pissed off I tunnel. Sorry about that. I kinda need you to trust me though Blind. No lone wolf would let themselves be stuck in a situation like this.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...