jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #1171
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    actually..... what if RB is cop. and DFR is wrong in saying tracker. beign a woof he would know that your human and can easily say "you targeted nobody" cop is a lot harder to claim. cop could prevent night kill that happened night before last and then fail today. Its obviously not you because you would cc DFR's claim right here right now.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #1172
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Storn, a cop doesn't prevent night kills. If you're a cop, in the night, you target someone, and when day starts, you get their alignment. Also, as soon as middie died, the wolves and the pr knew the exact set up. This would explain the no kill. Red questioned why I said that blind wasn't gonna die in the night, and I think that it made him skeptical as to blind being the pr, hence the no kill. As I said, if there's no kill, there's nothing to track. If the wolf was sure of the pr, he would've killed whoever he thought was the pr. Reading my scenarios, the wolf realized that he had to make a night kill, so he went with his gut and killed blind, the uncc'd claim.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #1173
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        FG what do you think red's gonna do when he comes into the thread.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #1174
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          I won't be here until like 7:30-8pm
          Does anyone know red blaster's timezone?

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1175
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            FG what do you think red's gonna do when he comes into the thread.
            hue
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #1176
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              FG, I'm also curious. When red counterclaims me, whom would you believe?

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1177
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                dfr your confidence it slays
                you though
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #1178
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  I thought it was really funny in d1 where your initial read for me was "he's confident". I was like whelp is my blue game that obvious? ATTN PEOPLE WHO PLAY TWG WITH ME: You now know when you night kill me.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #1179
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Why would I cc you? I'm vt :s
                    Like that's literally the hardest claim of my twg career, you can lynch me if you want but you'll make complete asses out of yourselves and ruin an otherwise perfect game dfr. Kudos on that stwalth roke though gaddamn.

                    It's literally got to be storn..you all cleared him but literally no one can provide any reasoning why other than "cuz" I even polled the thread and got a response from only fg which basically said "no reason" '-' I mean the dudes done as close to nothing this game as possible..he out white noises Charu by a mile c'mon guys.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #1180
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Also my time zone is server time btw
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1181
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Why would I cc you? I'm vt :s
                        Like that's literally the hardest claim of my twg career, you can lynch me if you want but you'll make complete asses out of yourselves and ruin an otherwise perfect game dfr. Kudos on that stwalth roke though gaddamn.

                        It's literally got to be storn..you all cleared him but literally no one can provide any reasoning why other than "cuz" I even polled the thread and got a response from only fg which basically said "no reason" '-' I mean the dudes done as close to nothing this game as possible..he out white noises Charu by a mile c'mon guys.
                        *stealth role
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #1182
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          I listed my reason for clearing storn, would you like me to find it?

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #1183
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            I mean you never once tracked me dfr? You clearly thought I was human until now :c
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #1184
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              I listed my reason for clearing storn, would you like me to find it?
                              It was Zenith/storn banter but really. REALLY.
                              You just take it on blind faith that they wouldn't bus? But accuse me for no actual reasoning? I thought we had something special bby </3
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1185
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                How about this, point out one instance of storn posting something constructive to the town.
                                I mean he's still going on about cops ffs. That seems like "oh I'm trying to come off as super dumb tell town c:" does it not?
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...